It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year Old Dies Eyewitness Says Cops Did Nothing To Help Him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Where are these officers morality. When they see a young boy in need of help, it should cause them to want to go to the rescue of him. How saddening. They failed their duty to serve.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
is it so hard to just jump into the water and get the kid? Do they not know how to swim? what a joke dude...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Use google, input mox news. Make your own decision. Not seeing much credibility mentioned. I do see ATS mentioned, and YouTube. But not much credibility. Consider the source.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

so what sources are up to par
for you or ats

do you have something to bring
in contrast to what the op brought

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776

so what sources are up to par
for you or ats

do you have something to bring
in contrast to what the op brought

What is your point? Because I didn't post a YouTube video of a different person saying the opposite of what was said, I can't make a statement?

My message was short and easy to understand: Consider the source. Did you google mox news and see what results came up, and make an intelligent decision for yourself? It does not seem that way.

In no way did I make a remark against the person placing the OP. I took a little time and I shared what I found. I did bring something in contrast to the OP. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The source posted real news footage, so why are there complaints? The footage is from a real television news station. It's KONG up in Seattle (KONG is part of KING 5) . In fact, here is the article with video:
www.king5.com...

The death happened a few days ago.

This whole incident seems like the rescuers were more concerned about getting sued than saving a child's life.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by collietta

The source posted real news footage, so why are there complaints? The footage is from a real television news station. It's KONG up in Seattle (KONG is part of KING 5) . In fact, here is the article with video:
www.king5.com...

The death happened a few days ago.

This whole incident seems like the rescuers were more concerned about getting sued than saving a child's life.

No complaints. And I thank you for the link. I found the OP link to be terribly disturbing, and I could not wrap my head around something like that actually taking place. So I did the google bit, and to me it seemed like Mox News lacked any credibility (from what I found using google). I take YouTube vid links with a grain of salt because most anyone can place most anything there. Yes, I doubted the legitimacy of the origins of the links.

I meant no insult to the OP who placed this thread, and I meant no disrespect toward anyone involved in this tragedy. Again, I thank you for providing the additional link. Maybe I'm becoming too much of a Doubting Thomas.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

No complaints. And I thank you for the link. I found the OP link to be terribly disturbing, and I could not wrap my head around something like that actually taking place. So I did the google bit, and to me it seemed like Mox News lacked any credibility (from what I found using google). I take YouTube vid links with a grain of salt because most anyone can place most anything there. Yes, I doubted the legitimacy of the origins of the links.

That is ignorant good sir. I'm sorry I've done the same thing before but sick twisted things happen all the time. A SWAT team killed a innocent man who was protecting his family the other day. Bad things happen.

top topics

join