It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Isn't Real.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearMitochondria

I think his claims on space can be true, if he is speaking on the obvious large space between his ears.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by Viking9019
This sounds like new age or modern madness tosh.

and it also sounds like something a serial killer would say... Not to be rude but there are some messed up cookies out there that think "since we are all one I can do whatever I want to myself..." or something similar.

It is possible that space isn't as big as we perceive it to be, and all of reality of the vastness of space is some kind of end result of gravity folding space out.

But in the words of the great philosopher John Locke "Reality exists".

This is quite the opposite. Now that I see oneness in all there is, I more deeply know my duty of service to the all and accept full responsibility of bettering myself and everything I can get my hands on. Since we are all one, I must not harm myself at all because to harm myself would be to harm you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I love these types of post. What you say is all very well we are all one
life form , from the infinite energy source space doesn't exist etc etc

But try telling your boss that when your late for work.

Until and if we ever master our own existence this is nothing more
Than mumbo jumbo BS

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

I love these types of post. What you say is all very well we are all one
life form , from the infinite energy source space doesn't exist etc etc

But try telling your boss that when your late for work.

Until and if we ever master our own existence this is nothing more
Than mumbo jumbo BS

Well, for me, arriving at the conclusion that all is one has been the most giant leap towards self-mastery that I could possibly ever make. What does it mean to master our own existence anyway?

At least I've figured out what we are aside from what I've been conditioned to believe we are. It's not mumbo jumbo really but to those who cannot see and feel what the glory of oneness really is, they will always believe it to be so. Sometimes you have to put aside your ego and suspend your old beliefs in search for ones that make more sense. Sometimes the truth when viewed from outside the box appears to be rubbish, but in the box, the truth is the truth.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I can somewhat see what you are saying and why you are saying it OP.

But...

I find it best, even though you are able to know its all 'one' because all works together as 'one' for a purpose and being of 'one'....to not shrug off too much that this would cause all things to 'not be real'.

For now, its all very real....and needs to be observed, for it has purpose being set up as this design the way it is.

We can understand that all is one....and we at the same time, can observe the design for what it is, something that causes us to see separation, differentiation, and individualism. Just as there is understanding in oneness....we as individuals, that are different, that seem separate, also must find understanding in this.

I, as a child, had different experiences then everyone else. Things that influenced my personality are unique to me. Hurts or happiness that I have felt in my life is not the same to everyone else. As much as I understand and see 'one' in all...I also still need to stay focused on the unique phases of all things that this design is set up to be.

Space, has its purpose, for this design. Sure, it may not be what we think it to be....but it aids us in a way for in-taking information and processing things around us, before us, within us.

I worry a bit when some start into this 'oneness'...because if some are not ready for it...and if they have little value of life or living....it can disturb some in the very thought that all of this is not real. We can except oneness, and can also except, that all is very real with great purpose. I think the trick is to see that the purpose is not so much for us as individuals ( like I know some wish to be individually immortal for infinity) but if more for the evolving, motion of constantly being, for the 'one' that must express, to be.

Like I said...I just get a little worried when I hear people wanting to focus on how all of this, is not real.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
This sounds like new age or modern madness tosh.

Yep...someone smoking the reefer.
Get a job bro

*negative stars and flags

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So basically you're saying you have ten dots in Correspondance and a few in Entropy, right?

I'm just saying, metaphysical realizations so well known they can be found in mainstream roleplaying games are not that profound.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I know what you mean, but it is obviously real. I know how easy it is to start believing that it is not real and doesn't exist at all. But the one is inextinguishable is definitely more real than anything you can conceive of as being real.

Once you discover that all is one, it seems like more powerful forces introduce themselves to you, and the malevolent ones will have you believe that you do not exist. This is their ultimate agenda.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Depending on the experience..it sounds like you had a Revelation snack.. Its a peer into the Oneness and feels good and hurts at the same time.

Although you may have had this Revelation .. it does not mean you have to choose between the two.

You still exist in 3D .. You have to Maintain your current life ( if it be a job or family ) dont go off the deep end.

If you had this Movement in Spirit and think you can live there.. Dont try .. its just a bridge that you saw and cannot be crossed at the current time..

Glad you can see across the bridge .. but keep in mind you still reside on this side.

JG.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaduguru

Depending on the experience..it sounds like you had a Revelation snack.. Its a peer into the Oneness and feels good and hurts at the same time.

Although you may have had this Revelation .. it does not mean you have to choose between the two.

You still exist in 3D .. You have to Maintain your current life ( if it be a job or family ) dont go off the deep end.

If you had this Movement in Spirit and think you can live there.. Dont try .. its just a bridge that you saw and cannot be crossed at the current time..

Glad you can see across the bridge .. but keep in mind you still reside on this side.

JG.

Jesus did it. So it's possible.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Bull!:
If there is no space, and there only exists a oneness, there was never a Jesus, a you, or even a me!.

If you had said: "There is no end to a circumference." I would have agreed! You are definitely talking in circles, and there is certainly no end in sight!

See ya, Milt

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

What I'm trying to portray is there is no such thing as "there". There is only a here. And its all a matter of perspective. But the perceiver is the one life of all that is so why you may observe an apparent "there" the reality of oneness suggests that "there" is "here" always. You are limiting yourself to a self-centered perspective which is very limited and primitive. Your perspective can shift and mould itself around this idea, and you would be able to see exactly what I mean. All of you.

You don't know me, but I am a very logical minded person with a 4.0 GPA in Industrial Electronics Technology and even in the midst of all this doubt from apparently everyone on ATS who reads this, my perspective is unwavering. Am I just being egotistical and stubborn then? No. Oneness is a belief that in itself has the power to smash the ego. No I'm not being egotistical, I witnessed this perception of "no-space", and therefore I accept it. It's not like I'm foolishly claiming this crap, I know it for a fact about as much as people know aliens visit earth. I can't prove it, but its quite obvious once you've seen it yourself.

Don't just read my words, accept them for a minute, don't let your ego hold you back. You don't have to go on ATS like I do spouting off about oneness and all that, just see it for yourself. Bypass your ego and your beliefs for just a second and try to see what I'm talking about. Everyone. What could it hurt? If you can't see it, you don't want to see it or are scared to. This would be your ego talking. Bypass it. If you don't want to accept such a wild concept, then just accept it for a moment, and see what happens. All is one.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Bull!:
If there is no space, and there only exists a oneness, there was never a Jesus, a you, or even a me!.

If you had said: "There is no end to a circumference." I would have agreed! You are definitely talking in circles, and there is certainly no end in sight!

See ya, Milt

Haha. Of course there is a you, a me, and Jesus. Oneness doesn't erase reality, it reveals it. Oneness doesn't mean nothing exists, it means you ARE Jesus and you are a rock and you are an anthill. All these exist, but you exist within all these.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Remember those side scrolling 2D platform games from the nineties? Maybe space is like that. It's background is only a few meters long, everything else is merely repositioned in front of it and perhaps it's just repeated. So the Earth doesn't in fact move, everything else just does.

We're all just inside one big 2D platform game.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I tend to think space is fake too. Like you have to look at the big picture and the agenda of tptb to fully understand this. So unfortunately it's way way beyond the ability of most people to comprehend it. Like so you can probably just stop reading now. I know this forum well enough to know what people don't like to hear. But think about it, only 150 astro-nots (humans total) have been in space. All of them are freemasons. There's no means for a normal human to go out there. So that says a lot.

Then there's the 100 billion gone for the appallo tv show series. That probably only cost a few million to create.

Oh there are some things that say for example flat earth can't account for. So maybe the earth is not flat. Who knows. It might be round. But there's most likely no space. Or if there is it's very limited. Like someone was saying the limit is 400km up. Which is very plausible.

Ball earth, the universe, big bang, and evolution are all working together, intertwined. They're designed to make a person believe it's where and how things work. Makes them feel that they're existance is a soulless accident, therefore they never try to seek out the truth. Or think outside the box. Or try and do anything other than be a consumer debt slave for tptb.

That's why everywhere you go you see endless references to "space" even though no normal person has been there.

the hints are everywhere...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

What I'm saying is that neither of them exist and are illusions. Yes they are observable, but conceptually what you are observing is yourself,

You can never observe your self.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join