It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Isn't Real.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yeah I said it, space isn't real. Seriously, if you would open your mind for a minute while you read this post, you might understand why, or you might already understand. Whatever the case, this metaphysical concept was discovered in my life from my spiritual journey that is my life on planet earth that is infinitely informative from the path of wisdom. Wisdom is that knowledge, for those of you who are unaware of it, that comes from a source outside of your so limited, perceived self. This makes it for me, the more appropriate knowledge to be obtained, and is quite different from so-called "physical" or "normal" intelligence. With that being said, space isn't real.

Space is an illusion constructed by our finite minds to determine a supposed location of an observation. In my world where I see that there is only one life that terminates within all forms sometimes causing an illusory brain construct to force a human to perceive that he is separate from the rest of the world, space is not real because since I am the life of all that is, I am in a place where there is no differentiation of form, and thus, there is no difference between here and there.

The only difference is perspective. THE ONLY difference.

And I can observe this first-hand. Yes, I can observe this first-hand, especially when I am in the state of mind known as oneness where I see the life of all form to be my life and all the same life, then space literally appears to collapse, and I observe an object that when I think about it, I don't know where in space it is. I mean it looks like it could literally be where I think it is, right in front of me, or all the way across the room. Most people who meditate I'm sure have seen this, and it arouses most often from that meditative state of mind where you feel like you've expanded to be as big as the room, or bigger, as there is no difference really. A meditator learns that there is no space. All is One.

***The following the eddited addendum to this thread:

Basically what I'm saying is, All is one as life, ALL. Therefore what you observe to be any form is you as the one life that is in a apparent separate manifest form of YOU that is the one life that is all. You are all there is, although your ego may not allow you to see the universe this way. There is no space because all is one.

edit on 14-5-2011 by smithjustinb because: Addendum.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wouldn't you agree there is space separating sub-atomic particles?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This sounds like new age or modern madness tosh.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

i would.. everything you can see, is mostly empty space at a sub atomic level

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Are we refering to space space as in up there where the planets roam, or space between atoms?...etc

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearMitochondria

I was thinking the same thing

By the way, I love your name

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Basically what I'm saying is, All is one as life, ALL. Therefore what you observe to be any form is you as the one life that is in a apparent separate manifest form of YOU that is the one life that is all. You are all there is, although your ego may not allow you to see the universe this way. There is no space because all is one.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

So are you God?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearMitochondria
Are we refering to space space as in up there where the planets roam, or space between atoms?...etc

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

So are you God?

I don't know. My logical reasoning points me in that direction, but I'm scared to go that far.
edit on 14-5-2011 by smithjustinb because: grammar

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Lol Space is real. Its obviously there, almost everywhere. Checkmate.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
For those that are confused about the difference between APPARENT space between atoms and space in the heavens, there is no difference, they are the same space. What I'm saying is that neither of them exist and are illusions. Yes they are observable, but conceptually what you are observing is yourself, and you can also choose to observe to see space dissappear as a constructed observation in your mind.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
space is infinite as well as time, its size determined in correlation to our own, but to something else it could be minute or nonexistant, like an atom to us. it has and always will exist

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
More insane maddness, i feel stupid for reading it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Great post... fascinating point of view.

I fully support "one-ness". To those that believe it's "New Age" nonsense, you'd be surprised how far back the concept of "one-ness" goes.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

are you taking hallucinogenic drugs because i feel like that when i eat magic mushrooms, i am not insulting your theory but i just thought i would let you know.

link   
Lol theres nothing fascinating about this garbage. Its complete imagination in this guys mind to make him think Space isnt real.

And define real please.

link   
I need some space.
Give me some space to breath, grow.
I need private space.
Don't violate my personal space!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247

Great post... fascinating point of view.

I fully support "one-ness". To those that believe it's "New Age" nonsense, you'd be surprised how far back the concept of "one-ness" goes.

Thank you raiders24, I'm glad to see you are doing well in your conscious evolution. Please read my thread entitled, "A questionnaire for the observers of oneness".

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Conversely one could argue that all there is is space. So much space between particles that the actual mass of particles is so small they barely exist.

The universe is mostly empty space !

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join