It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the illuminati and the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

gazzachel, i know what you mean. my friends all joke around aboutthe NWO and are constantly throwing up the triangle with the eye or the 3 sixs in photos just for fun. i've tried to talk to them about the seriousness of the issue to which they just laugh. just as no one can agree on religion or prove it (not meaning to offend anyone as i do have religious views) there is no way everyone would come together in time to fight the NWO, so yeah, we are all screwed already.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Dear gabby2011,

No problem. I bet we are still talking on May 22nd.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You dont have to try and stop them anymore than you are. They are so stupid and cowardly they will stop themselves.

And dont act like a weakling, i read through the thread and some of the replies about how "they already rule us" and "theres nothing we can do about it" are laughable.

Stop being so pathetic...

They are hiding in the shadows for a reason, and thats because if they come out into the light, they get burned. remember that.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

I hope you are right BanMePlz.

Just remember that we are talking about a well oiled machine here, that has been operating for literally centuries, who are the major players on politics, economics, education ,as well as the military. They are extremely intelligent and manipulating, and know how to shut down any kind of force strong enough to really do something about it. They run the intelligence forces on this planet , and they know what to do,and how to do it.

Their people are at the "top" of all these factions, and they have already setup what will happen if there is any kind of real revolt.

Not being cowardly at all, just being plain realistic.

By the way, they are not "hiding" as you have put it. Many top government officials have talked plainly about the NWO, and have tried to make it look like a good thing. They are not cowards,and I would say the opposite in that they can be very brazen and forthright about their intentions,as well as very devious and manipulating.
edit on 15-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Stop glorifying them, its pathetic. Well oiled machine my ass! That explains why everyone is against them. They are pathetic little hiding cowards. In my day, if you have a problem with someone you say it to their face and settle it right there. These people are little chickens who can take the heat of honesty.

You wanna act like they are some kind of big bad unstoppable organization? Go ahead, i know what they are, they are a bunch of cowards, and you praising them makes you just as sad...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I'm not praising them at all ,merely stating the facts....They are in control of everything major!!

10,000 people can be against the man with the bomb, but who wins that war?

C'mon get a grip, calling me names doesn't help that the facts are the facts. Not EVERYONE is against them, in fact most of society are not even aware they exist, or refuse to believe it.

I am not for them at all, but it will take something very extraordinary to dismantle what they have built and organized .

Thats my opinion ,and I'm entitled to have it, as you are entitled to have yours.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Ha, where is your proof that they are in control of everything major? IMO they dont control anything major, that is why their image is waning into a pathetic little melting crescent of B.S.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Everybody's got it backwards. The people you call the Illuminati are the elite ruling families that have been in control of society for thousands of years. The actual Illuminati are not the bankers, royals, or elites at all.

Our aim, as it has always been, is to overthrow the network of elite, dynastic families of wealth and privilege that we refer to as the "Old World Order" who have run this world since the dawn of civilization, to their maximum advantage and to the extreme detriment of the people.

It's time to end the reign of the false prophets, the fake gods and the tawdry idols that we call "celebrities". We're sick of the bankers and traders, the lawyers and accountants, the politicians and their "special advisers" the lobbyists and spin doctors, the agents and gatekeepers, the CEOs and chairmen, the advertisers and marketing men. We're sick of all the same faces of the "top" people and their relentless tricks and tactics to keep enriching themselves at the people's expense. We're sick of George W. Bush's "Freedumb and Dumbocracy" that cons people into voting for the rich and the apologists for the rich, and we're sick of the Abrahamic religions that keep billions of people on their knees as slaves to a tyrant masquerading as God.

We are the Illuminati. We are the messengers of the True God. Our sacred mission is to bring humanity into full union with the True God so that there is no longer any distinction between the human race and the divine essence. We are able to show how this can be achieved using Einstein's theories of special and general relativity, and quantum mechanics. It's time for humanity to open its eyes and see the divine light for the first time. Our religion is called Illumination. We have emerged from the shadows to cast the light of Abraxas, the True God, on this benighted world; to bring Illumination - enlightenment - to everyone.

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by linux2216

Yeah right. Where is your proof of these "elite families that rule the world?" They dont rule jack squat, and they definitely do not rule me or anyone else besides those the allow them to.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Another lie in my honest opinion. I have read , what I believe to be the truth about how the illuminati operates,and I just don't buy that at all.

But it is typical that the illuminati would put something like that out there, to cover their butts.

Oh by the way,did it mention who that "true God " was? I have read they believe Lucifer is the TRUE GOD ? That he is the real bearer of light, and the way to 'enlightenment", which is what the illuminati profess to have.."enlightened minds"

You might find the following link an interesting read , an interview conducted by none other that ATS with an alleged high ranking member of the illuminati.

www.illuminati-news.com...

Please take the time to read it..it is very "enlightening"

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Ha, wow, thats your proof? Some delusional retard who thinks his bloodline has been "Bestowed" with the power of ruling the world? Well, what a disappointment for them, since they dont rule anything but their own cowardly lives and property obtained by pathetic nefarious means. I dont think someone who is preordained to rule would have to resort to such cowardly tactics. HAhah

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yeah right. Where is your proof of these "elite families that rule the world?" They dont rule jack squat, and they definitely do not rule me or anyone else besides those the allow them to.

They are "The Powers That Be," the Bilderbergers, the members of the CFR, the elites, and the royal bloodlines. These are the people that control everything, that call the shots, as they always have. You think an elected President has any say about anything? They are all puppets of TPTB. The last president that tried to take control of real issues was John F. Kennedy. He was not biding by the wishes of the higher ups so he was removed. All of these theories and the facts that support them are well documented.

For now, just take a look at the site linked in my first post.

edit on 5/15/2011 by linux2216 because: spelling correction

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Dont expect me to ever believe that these people rule over anything except their own pathetic arses. As far as im concerned, there can be people who think they are in some sort of weak control of whatever they think they are controlling, but IMO they dont control anything... Unless you can provide some proof that these people are in control of the world, i dont believe it, and laugh at it.

Anyway, chinese secret societies are superior in knowledge, power, and practice. They make the illuminati and the nwo look like little peons.
edit on 15-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: added

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
]reply to post by gabby2011

Oh by the way,did it mention who that "true God " was? I have read they believe Lucifer is the TRUE GOD ?

God is within all of us, and not something we have to reach outside of ourselves to find. They claim the name of the True God is Abraxas. Apparently he has been busy for a while and Jehovah and Satan seized the opportunity to toy with things. I'm being facetious, but the story of how Judaism, Christianity and Islam might have been designed by Satan who has us all fooled you'll find fascinating. It's all explained eloquently at armageddoncondpiracy.co.uk

top topics

<< 1   >>

join