It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the illuminati and the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
the question i have to ask is this, if the illuminati are taking over the world(which i believe they are btw) what can we all do to stop them? even if everyone in the world was awake and we all knew what they were up to then what could we do?
if we all tried to fight them wouldn't we just be playing into their hands?
i have tried to tell all my friends and family about this which quickly gets dismissed and i get all sorts of names thrown at me and i am not a paranoid person at all but i do know this, the TPTB are up to something that none of us will imagine in our wildest dreams.
WE need to unite and be as one and maybe good will evercome evil but i am not so sure anymore.
I think evil will win this time and there isn't enough good in the world to stop it. maybe a big flood or a major catastrophic event may save the earth but as far as the human race is concerned we are DOOMED.
Any thoughts please......

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How can we stop them? shoot them in the streets and let them know we don't want their cr*p anymore.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

what if we aint got no guns? coz i sure aint got one lol

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

Dear gazzachell,

There is no unified group of people who perfectly control the world and they don't want to kill everyone. As for what is really going on, take a peak at this video. Dr Kaku and Solar Flares in 2012. Preparations are being made for something bad and if Dr Kaku is right it may be for earth changing solar flares. That would explain "Fema Camps" and stocking up on coffins and a whole lot of other stuff. But, Dr. Kaku makes it clear that we don't know exactly what will happen. It would also explain why we are building lots of underground base and creating seed banks.

You might ask why the government is discussing it; but, it has and has called for preparations. Instead people who never even knew about the Bohemian Grove or the Bilderberg Group or the Council on Foreign Relations go around saying that they want to kill all of us. Yes, there are nut jobs like the people who put up the Georgia guidestones; but, who says they run anything. This is a site for theories and some of them don't hold water. Be well and be calm and enjoy today.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I can relate to what you say gazachelle , because I don't think any amount of guns can stop them. They are far too superior in how they manipulate , and far too brutal in how they will diminish anyone who is truly a threat.

As soon as a bunch of guns come out..the tanks will come roaring in..or the spraying of chemicals will occur.

I think anyone who thinks they can stop a very organized, super team of ruthless criminals, is a little misguided.

I don't know what to say except, that I believe there are some very sad times ahead of us . After all..they do control the armies of this world, as everything else that has power.

(sighs) I would so love to be wrong about this.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i like what that scientist is trying to say but fox and all the msm are crap and i wouldn't tend to watch them because they are corperate owned and do nothing but spread propaganda of their own agenda.
as for the illuminati they do exist and its the bankers like the rothchilds and many more who do own this world or its under there control just look at our economy and how the banks dont get punished for their crimes.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Why stop them? Most people won't lift a finger to help their neighbor. People step over someone dying on the city street without a care. People stand and watch while a double digit IQ policeman with roid rage and deeply rooted mental health problems beats, tazers or shoots an unarmed person. Volunteer Firemen and Ambulance people have to stand in traffic and beg for change to get the equipment they need to help others. People in the workplace feign interest in others just so they can talk about them behind their backs. Men who have pledged their lives to serving God are shielded by the Roman Catholic Church so they don't go to prison for molesting children. Frat boys that are sons of privilege and wealth cheat on exams and rape classmates in colleges across the country.

To hell with them all. Mankind truly is horrible.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

i truly agree and maybe a major disaster is what this world needs.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

Why stop them? Most people won't lift a finger to help their neighbor. People step over someone dying on the city street without a care. People stand and watch while a double digit IQ policeman with roid rage and deeply rooted mental health problems beats, tazers or shoots an unarmed person. Volunteer Firemen and Ambulance people have to stand in traffic and beg for change to get the equipment they need to help others. People in the workplace feign interest in others just so they can talk about them behind their backs. Men who have pledged their lives to serving God are shielded by the Roman Catholic Church so they don't go to prison for molesting children. Frat boys that are sons of privilege and wealth cheat on exams and rape classmates in colleges across the country.

To hell with them all. Mankind truly is horrible.

Sadly ..I have to agree with you. people as a whole have become very into their own thing...but I will say
there are times when a good deed does not go unpunished, and I mean in the sense that a few times when I've gone out of my way to help, its come back to bite me...and I wondered to myself..why did I go through the bother?
As far as people in the work place putting you down behind your back..damn..I find that family and friends are pretty good at that as well. Makes a person just want to back off from the whole world ,and live a very simple ,if lonely life.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What can we do to stop them? I mean i think it i slike you said alert everyone you possibly can to their plan and inform them and then once they see for THEMSELVES what is going on. They will basically be a free mind. and furthermore if we can expose the control freaks for what they are and what there planning they won;t be able to do it. Because how they operate is by stealth and secret and dark of night tactics.( example jekyl Island) so if were able to get the public illuminated to there plans they will fail.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Why stop them?

Well the one thing that is blazing in my mind of why to stop them is. When isee children playing ona sunny day not a care in the world. And then think about what kind of course the control freaks want to take the planet. Thats one of the reasons I fight.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

the best advice i could give anybody is smash up that box in the corner (tv) it is brainwashing everyone i know but they cant see it. if you ditch the tv they cant control you.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

darnit..that last post of mine didn't work the way I intended

What I was intending to say,and had it typed out ,but somehow i managed to screw it up was...

Yes, I agree..people don't even bother helping their fellow man much these days LargeFries, but I will add that there are quite a few times where I have gone out of my way to try and help, and it came back to bite me..(the phrase" no good deed goes unpunished "comes to mind here) . It does make a person a little leary of getting involved, and that is understandable.

As far as work people using idle chit chatter to slander you behind your back..well..I can say my so called friends and family have been very guilty of this as well..and I probably have done the same on some occasions.

Suffice to say, people seem broken..and they do hurtful things to each other, not all the time,and not all the people....
but I know there are a lot of hurting souls on this earth, and it just seems to snowball into a sad reality of people being closed to each other, and just trying to look out for themselves,and the ones truly close to them.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that? You don't think they are smart enough to use books, the internet, all kinds of institutions that supposedly educate ,and help us?

I think they have been controlling minds long before the TV even existed.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel
reply to post by American-philosopher

the best advice i could give anybody is smash up that box in the corner (tv) it is brainwashing everyone i know but they cant see it. if you ditch the tv they cant control you.

I completely agree with that, my television has been unplugged for about 3 or 4 years and I think it is brain pollution. I certainly don't trust or believe most of what is displayed on it and it teaches people to be selfish, not think and be materialistic. It has promoted us being a nation of peeping Toms and promotes and rewards the most base of behaviour.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

My point is, that they don't control with just television, and to think you will not be controled by the illuminati simply by doing away with your television set seems to be pretty naive to me..heck they've been running the show since long before the tube came along.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
grace powers from amenstop has good things to say about what we can do

check it out!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel
the question i have to ask is this, if the illuminati are taking over the world(which i believe they are btw) what can we all do to stop them? even if everyone in the world was awake and we all knew what they were up to then what could we do?
if we all tried to fight them wouldn't we just be playing into their hands?
i have tried to tell all my friends and family about this which quickly gets dismissed and i get all sorts of names thrown at me and i am not a paranoid person at all but i do know this, the TPTB are up to something that none of us will imagine in our wildest dreams.
WE need to unite and be as one and maybe good will evercome evil but i am not so sure anymore.
I think evil will win this time and there isn't enough good in the world to stop it. maybe a big flood or a major catastrophic event may save the earth but as far as the human race is concerned we are DOOMED.
Any thoughts please......

You could try to run and hide. You could stay and fight and maybe they would try character assination if they do or do not exist and I dont wanna take sides. The illuminati were always supposed to be hiding in the shadows or rumors?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by AQuestion

My point is, that they don't control with just television, and to think you will not be controled by the illuminati simply by doing away with your television set seems to be pretty naive to me..heck they've been running the show since long before the tube came along.

Dear gabby2011,

The "Illuminati" do not control you, your mind or the world. The Masons do not control the world, the Catholic Jesuits do not control the world. People choose to be sheep and will continue to; therefore the want others to do the hard work and run things. That is not going to change and who it is doesn't matter.

People, think tanks control the world and the powers that be rely on them, intelligence agencies control the world and the truth is the countries are not in agreement that is why we have wars. Stop listening to people like Alex Jones or David Icke, they are just ripping off Bill Cooper, he was closer to the truth and not as sensationalistic, they killed him not Jones or Icke.

We need to start looking at what is really going on and what is really going on is climate change and it not caused by carbon emissions, the sun is acting up and has been acting odd for more than a hot minute. Our magnetic pole shifted and that is real and measurable and if NASA has even admitted that. The governments are preparing for more of this and governments are re-arming (look at the increase in orders for Air Craft Carriers). Your children, my children are the armies of the world and they are not going to kill all of their brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers for some "elite".

Sorry, but it just gets to be too much hearing people endlessly say that some inbreds (royalty) run everything and are as smart and organized as people seem to think. The masses are dumb and like it that way, they choose not to pay attention or read. They believe whatver makes them feel comfortable (maybe this should be in the Rant section). The rich and the super rich don't care about you or me; but, they sure as heck need us and always will.

Are there Luciferians, yes. Do they run the world, no. Was the economic crash staged, yes; but, there is more to that than people understand. Sorry, had a couple of drinks, be well.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
umm..I disagree with you Aquestion .

So lets agree to disagree on this, because you won't change my mind on what I have read,witnessed,and believe about the illuminati and the NWO..

thankyou for understanding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join