It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop believing everything you read on here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I've been reading some newer and older posts. I will not link to the posts but, I noticed a trend of people believing utter none sense. Unless you have factual proof of an alien invasion or, the end of the world is tommorow please do not post. It is a waste of space on these forums. ATS is a very good site and a respect a lot of what many of you bring to the table. What I am saying is do your research.

P.S for the guys running around the forums pretending to be Soldiers or Veterans we're watching you trust me
Next time you make a post about being a soldier and try to lie about it atleast include a doctered DD-214 member 4

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Good one.......

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I dont believe you

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
I dont believe you

i dont believe him either

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
AWWW come on...why you trying to take away the entertainment around here

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

...so happy somebody finally said it!...may i add stop wow ing at everything?...

good point here!..

link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by CharterZZ
I dont believe you

i dont believe him either

Count me in.

How do we know you are who you say you are? (Try saying that 5 times fast...or typing it.) lol

Kidding....good post.

link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
I've been reading some newer and older posts. I will not link to the posts but, I noticed a trend of people believing utter none sense. Unless you have factual proof of an alien invasion or, the end of the world is tommorow please do not post. It is a waste of space on these forums. ATS is a very good site and a respect a lot of what many of you bring to the table. What I am saying is do your research.

P.S for the guys running around the forums pretending to be Soldiers or Veterans we're watching you trust me
Next time you make a post about being a soldier and try to lie about it atleast include a doctered DD-214 member 4
I was a navy seal and those documents are classified! I have seen stuff man! www.youtube.com... Ps you might want to turn your hat around there buddy erks me every time i see that photo
edit on 14-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think everything should be taken into account and just because there isn't hard proof doesn't make it crazy.

Sometimes there can be more than one answer or an in-depth answer.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wait a minute, you mean it is possible that the rapture might not take place on May 21st? What the hell am I doing in this bunker then?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Pictures or it didn't happen!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You must hate skunkworks

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongyou

...so happy somebody finally said it!...may i add stop wow ing at everything?...

good point here!..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Who the heck died and left you in charge?

You won't be on this forum very long.I see you getting banned very soon.

I wouldn't even consider showing you or anyone else my DD-214.

I have 4 of them and none of them have been doctored.

This is a conspiracy site and everyone is allowed to express their beliefs.

Get use to it, or go back to GLP.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jubes
AWWW come on...why you trying to take away the entertainment around here

You want entertainment go to FB or Entertainment Tonight's site.

top topics

join