It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never introduced myself properly...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hello. I've been registered here for quite a while now. And I've been most active in the last couple of months. But I've never really introduced myself. Sorry about that. I'm somewhat secretive so I won't say any important facts. Well to start of I live in a small town not to far from Chicago in northern Illinios. I'm a **# year old guy who likes privacy and secrecy. I'm interested in video games particuarly 1st-person shooters. I am also into PC gaming especially real time strategy games. My favorite game of all time is Starcraft. I am very interested in just about anything to do with the various militaries through out the world. I came to this site when I was researching UFOs. I came across another site the recommended ATS as an excellent site.
I am somewhat into politics particualy debating with friends and family. I also enjoy reading about conspiricies and UFOs. Currently I have yet to see a UFO but I still watch the skys in hopes of seeing one. I love ATS, I'm on almost everyday. My friends call me crazy. They think I'm a gun-nut and some wacko because I'm into UFOs. My favorite thing to do is check out ATSNN tell them the headlines, then they say I'll believe anything, then I laugh when its on the 9:00 news, lol. Well sorry I never introduced myself. ATS rocks!!!

[edit on 8/4/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Alrite Cyberdude78

well, better late than never i guess

happy posting alrite and cya around the boards

am sure cos you been here a while you mastered the place but feel free to u2u if there any probs

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I feel like such a newbie posting my intro. I should have done this a long time ago.

join