It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Co. Constables Accused Of Not Giving Eviction Warnings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
CBS news title

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dozens of Dallas County Constable Deputies are accused of not serving papers when they said they did and lying to judges about it.

Some 25 deputies are accused of swearing that they tried to serve eviction notices when they actually didn’t. The law requires a deputy to try three times to serve an eviction notice.

‘They can [then] go to a judge, with a sworn affidavit that they’ve made three attempts, and they can get an order for substitute service,” explained Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins.

Well...

From other research ...

its across all three precincts....

guess what got em...

The investigation into the alleged illegal evictions was initiated by chance. “This began with an audit of GPS data, and comparing that against other information to see if sworn peace officers were where they said they were at certain times,” explained Judge Jenkins.

The consequences mean this... A lot of material will be thrown out...

foreclosures among them a whole lot of them...

I will say only this... Recently in my fight against the tyranny of the world I will say this....

Precinct 5, for the cost of $65.00 delivered to my soon to be ex in under 45 minutes...

I know because she called and was complaining to my mother...

that and my roomate and me could hear her cussing us as we left to get to another precinct

Precinct 4,

delivered it the next day because the address was an office that was not open till eight oclock..

I am having trouble believing they ALL did it... my level of service was priceless...

I think a few lazy ones just signed off figuring they would get away with this...

As for why I put this is because it has been argued this is a sign of decay of American society...

I will argue that yes it is but it is also a good sign that the audit caught it...

join