It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the worlds most secure DUMB's (PJHQ)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Some of you might of heard about this place, others may not but i wanted to write about it because not much is known about the UK's military and government complexes like the US... ie Area 51 (which seems plastered all over the net)

I served in the mil for 12 years so i've seen quite a few secret places in my time, after i left i did contract work for a private company that does a lot of courier work for the government and did some contract plumbing work, i still have my security clearance.

One of my jobs as a plumber was working at PJHQ in Hertfordshire, i had never been here in my 12 years service but i was interested in finding out as much as i could about the place, i know a few people who work there so that helped.

Basically this place is like fort knox on steroids, the UK government are good at hiding top secret places amongst housing estates! They need to be because we dont have a nevada desert with mountains to stand on top for spying.

Anyway, PJHQe is protected by:

Police - uniform
Special Forces
FPGRM - uniform

There is an outer fence and two inner fences (3 in total), the main building which is red brick is just offices and conference rooms, non important people visit here. "The Hole" is the important part of this place, this is where all the important people hang out and plan everything, it has 4 underground levels (only 3 are really known).

the forth level is around 5000 feet underground (yes very deep) it has been built to withstand a nuclear or EMP strike, the underground "city" is seperated from the rest of the world by 3 x 40 tonn blast doors, it has a seperate electrics and water system underground, there's also a tube train connecting it to other locations inside london.

That's about all i can say without breaking the rules, everything i've said can be obtained by yourself if you know what your doing.

If anyone else has worked here i would really enjoy reading your experience

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Permanent Joint HQ Northwood
The Permanent Joint Headquarters was established in 1996 to command Joint and Combined military operations, to provide politically aware military advice to the MOD, to enhance the operational effectiveness and efficiency of UK-led joint, potentially joint and multi-national operations, and to exercise operational command of UK forces assigned to multinational operations led by others.

Northwood Headquarters, which is owned by the Chief of Joint Operations (CJO), is home to his own Permanent Joint Headquarters (including the JFHQ), the Commander Naval Forces North (one of NATO's three major Commanders) and Headquarters of Commander in Chief Fleet.
edit on 14-5-2011 by p00hbear because: additional info - google map location

edit on 14-5-2011 by p00hbear because: 51°37'04.39" N 0°24'38.07" W

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by p00hbear
reply to post by Itop1

Permanent Joint HQ Northwood
The Permanent Joint Headquarters was established in 1996 to command Joint and Combined military operations, to provide politically aware military advice to the MOD, to enhance the operational effectiveness and efficiency of UK-led joint, potentially joint and multi-national operations, and to exercise operational command of UK forces assigned to multinational operations led by others.

Northwood Headquarters, which is owned by the Chief of Joint Operations (CJO), is home to his own Permanent Joint Headquarters (including the JFHQ), the Commander Naval Forces North (one of NATO's three major Commanders) and Headquarters of Commander in Chief Fleet.

Hello, would you care to explain your post? it seems to be a snippet coppied from wikipedia, although correct i'm a bit confused why you would post it?

you can find much information regarding Northwood on the net which is available to the public but there is a great deal which is not, the same goes for ANY government complex.

by the way, no use looking on google maps, 90% of this place is underground

edit on 14-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i find your post most interesting. i've read about all the other conspiracy theories re: DUMBs, mini cities underground that can support thousands of people for indefinite periods of time. i'm not sure i believe the hype that gets attention here on ats, such as possible nukes exploding underneath. however, not so sound abit like a gamer making comparisons between resident evil's raccoon city's underworld. and the real world... but hear me out. i had occasion to visit a certain hospital in the east coast. huge and world renowned. keep in mind that for the past 25 yrs, there has not been a day gone by that there isn't some kind of construction going on.
i don't think DUMBs are out in the middle of nowhere. i think they are underneath major hospitals. private funds can certainly do such construction in broad daylight.

top topics

join