It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons For The Alien/Human Battle At Dulce New Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here is the story of why an altercation occurred at the Dulce Base in late November of 1979 based on collective research that I have made.

The Alien Digest - full text HERE

There were many reasons for the U.S. and the alien network to distrust each other. All of these reasons came to a head in 1979. A certain group of aliens were in truth very hostile toward humans because they thought, and rightly so, that the U.S. had used a large radioelectric beam to knock their ships out of the sky. Their careful examination revealed a dangerous ray being transmitted that would effect their on-board computer systems causing them to fall from the sky. They lost several ships this way. The aliens were told later during the treaty signing that the radio electric beam was an experimental cross country air traffic control system, and was not used as any kind of weapon at all. Little did the aliens know that when we saw a saucer on that radar system, which had a 200 mile sweep, we "locked-on" and "turned up the juice" and down came the saucers. However the U.S. also discovered they had a problem with the aliens when they found human body parts in most of the saucers that crashed.

Human scientists working at the Dulce base risked their lives to get MJ-12 the truth about what the aliens were up to. A U.S. team was sent in to try to free the scientists but after sustaining heavy losses were able to free only 44 while 66 scientists perished in the battle, and the base remained under the control of the Greys. Dulce was closed for a period of time after that, maybe about two years, but the U.S. reopened their operations afterwards.

edit on May 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: added source link; edited down excessive c&p

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandesh
LOL good story...

Yeah, we can get some Michael Bay explosions in there and film it in 3d.
edit on 14-5-2011 by topherman420 because: forgot vid

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Care to post any of your sources for this whole incident? It was really interesting but how do I know you didn't just make this whole thing up?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Lol great picture, you must be at war with the camera

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuyInTheKnow
reply to post by sandesh

Lol great picture, you must be at war with the camera

please respect people as they r...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Interesting research and story. Seems something really strange is going on at Dulce from the little I have stumbled across.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Well I for one am glad someone else posted about the Dulce battle, it's always interesting to read about.
It would be great if it could be proven either way, but for now, it's an interesting story/theory.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katerna
Care to post any of your sources for this whole incident? It was really interesting but how do I know you didn't just make this whole thing up?

Originally posted by tinker9917
Interesting research and story. Seems something really strange is going on at Dulce from the little I have stumbled across.

This article I have put together comes from Ron Rummell in the early 90s. Ron was murdered and it was ruled a suicide, but his family went on the news and all his friends knew it wasn't. Its from his magazine but I have condensed in based on my research.

I understand that for some the belief is 0% because it is too far fetched. This story gets creepier every % that it climbs up. Who knows if its in Dulce or what but I think something exists.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I agree good story, you got one heck of an imagination...wonder how this would look on the big screen as a Michael Bay production

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I do believe that this is true....thanks for condensing this information.......lately sometimes I wonder if many of the global governments.....are....building and amassing high-tech weapons....because in the future they think we may get into an actual war with aliens.....maybe...that is how the truth will finally be revealed to Earth....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Interesting story but because we have zero evidence for the "Dulce Base" it is merely fiction.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I agree good story, you got one heck of an imagination...wonder how this would look on the big screen as a Michael Bay production

It's not my imagination that the person who gave me this information was in the know. I gathered the information and it cross-referenced one main source of information, I admit it could be elaborated but I still think I'm getting much closer.
edit on 14-5-2011 by greyer because: suitable

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
1944 was a busy time for incoming and outgoing UFOs on US Military bases, the few surviving witnesses still refuse to come forward, at least the ones i know. They were threatened in some way which made them remain silent even after so many other whistle blowers have come out with their piece of the pie.

I am not so certain that your ideas are correct, there is technology so far advanced now based on shared info from that time and the deals made excluded any disclosure to the population at large. Perhaps the threats could be connected to time travel?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

That base used to be reptilian owned before the Triangle race of aliens took it over back in the 1300s.That base had no humans in it working with aliens side by side, loll. It was the first base ever to be found by the government and they sent pawns up there to check it out, just so happens they finally took it over one day and found what they found in the base. It was the one thing Phil thought he could keep over there head as far as information making up a story of coexistence between human and alien.

This was George bush sir special little project back when he was with the CIA, this is why George bush knew and studied and went to war with them.

What they found in the caves was an elaborate system that stretched for years, that base was the last base on earth for the triangular race of aliens, the one base in which was the center point of 89% of abductions and experiments, that day when they finally conquered them, that was the usa great wonder of new technology.

phil was mad when he found out that it was many more people that died way before him and his group,he was really pissed off when he found out that he wasnt suppose to make it back alive.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
1944 was a busy time for incoming and outgoing UFOs on US Military bases, the few surviving witnesses still refuse to come forward, at least the ones i know. They were threatened in some way which made them remain silent even after so many other whistle blowers have come out with their piece of the pie.

I am not so certain that your ideas are correct, there is technology so far advanced now based on shared info from that time and the deals made excluded any disclosure to the population at large. Perhaps the threats could be connected to time travel?

This is solid information and much overlooked in the community. They do not want to dishonor an oath they took because they are honorable men and their word is their life. Things like this I take heavily, and it is making me believe in Roswell. Lt. Walter Haut was part of the cover up, he was silent for 55 years and in 2002 he admitted that he saw the alien bodies.

1944 was definetly the time of Foo Fighters or unmanned orbs. This was leaked as a human device and I can't see how the Germans could produce these to fly around the world, but it may be so. By 4 years in 1948 the fireballs arrived in New Mexico and Nevada as discussed in this thread.www.abovetopsecret.com...
In 1950 near Dulce half the town of Farmington swore they saw UFOs "from another planet" which made the papers. For 3 days around noon there were "several" to "500" UFOs in the sky flying. This is the evidence which supports an alien invasion coming to earth. We also have the evidence of what the aliens did for the next 50 years, and evidence supports they went to Argentina afterwards. Let us not forget that these aliens are 100 times smarter than us, they did want secrecy and it wouldn't be too hard for them to accomplish the task. They would have known the US was lying, saw the outcome and not had intention of keeping treaties.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Closed pending staff review.

Please read: Posting Work Written by Others...

Thread opened back up....
edit on May 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Who was the original source of this story?
Ron Rummel?
Phil Schneider?
Bob Lazar?

They all have a different version, Phil Schneider claiming to have actually been there, and Lazar claims it was at Area-51 / S4, not Dulce.

users.skynet.be...

Barry Castillio, Lazar's coworker, told the story of an altercation that took place in 1979 between the aliens and the humans at the base. Apparently, the aliens were given a location at the facility to conduct experiments. It was agreed between the aliens and humans that there would be human military guards securing the immediate perimeter. One day, due to the volatility concerns the aliens had over a certain experiment that they were conducting, they demanded that the guards not be present. The concern was that the bullets in their guns and gunbelts would cause a reaction. The guards refused and proceeded to come closer to the danger area. They were immediately terminated by the aliens, later found by two other guards to be lying dead of identical head wounds.

The actions and reactions of these events escalated until 44 military guards were killed. The aliens then killed the scientist they were teaching and left the facility and much of the alien technology behind.

The back engineering program began in late 1979 with the remaining hardware and technology. Before the aliens left, they somehow stated that they would return at a date represented by six digits starting with 1625xx. Lazar was given no cross reference for this date to our numbering system and couldn't speculate as to what the date meant. The xx's indicate unknown numbers.

edit on 29-5-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by greyer

Who was the original source of this story?
Ron Rummel?
Phil Schneider?
Bob Lazar?

They all have a different version, Phil Schneider claiming to have actually been there, and Lazar claims it was at Area-51 / S4, not Dulce.

users.skynet.be...

Hello freelance,

The original story is confirmed as 66 casualties in 1980 by Paul Bennewitz, though no details were given my research said that information was provided even earlier in 1979. Ron Rummel was an Air Force Intelligence officer and also UFO researcher who said there were 66 casualties in the early 90s, he was murdered, it was ruled a suicide then special authorites opened the case back up admitting it was not. Phil Schneider knew about the event and for his own reasons (possibly because he has witnessed a tall grey alien) said that he disturbed an underground cavern of greys causing the battle. Phil says the event took place in late August. Phil also said he collaborated with Ron in his writings so it is not likely Phil is telling the truth about his "shot two aliens" battle since they are conflicting with Ron's research (yet we still have 66), you can also observe psychological characteristics between his lectures that provide he wasn't telling the truth. TAL Levesque, the one who wrote the Thomas Castello Interview said the war was in 1978 when the battle occured, then Branton started saying 1979 based on the other UFO researchers verifying that year while agreeing with TAL. TAL has created a large amount of discrepancies in his Thomas Castello story that I have found, and John Lear hungry for attention on the subject at the time wanted to promoted it around 1986. The Dulce papers and a person representing Thomas Castello have evidence of being true, but TAL Levesque's interview and all of his claims about Thomas are nothing more than an elaborate scheme of his, a hoax. Branton and TAL like to play off for the purposes of disinformation, discrediting Mark Richards who may have been also at the Dulce war. Mark I believe to be legit but he has scattered the field with disinformation also, I think it is the only way he was allowed. Bob Lazar could have known Barry Castillo, though Barry is claimed on ATS to be the same person as Thomas, but Barry like Bob was given a book to read, so it is easy for the government to change that detail in the book. In that case the number of 66 is correct and it is the third case of coinciding research.
edit on 30-5-2011 by greyer because: wrong dates

edit on 30-5-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join