It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Al Qaeda is threatening Obama’s grandma…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
MSM is reporting that al-Shabaab, a Somali based Al Qaeda affiliate, has threatened the life of Sarah Hussian Obama’s. Security that was apparently there since OBL’s death have now be increased.

ABC News is reporting that Kenyan police are guarding the home of President Obama's step-grandmother in Kenya around the clock after al-Shabaab, a Somalia-based al-Qaeda affiliate, threatened her life. ABC learns that while security was added to Sarah Hussein Obama's house the day after Osama bin Laden's death, the number of officers has increased since al-Shabaab leveled its threat, to the point where there are now enough officers to patrol her entire village of Kogelo in West Kenya, according to one police chief.
www.tehrantimes.com...

If this doesn’t push Obama over the edge nothing will. You don’t mess with somebody’s grandma, man.
That’s just taking it too far.

And if they’re making the whole thing up, they’re sure laying it on thick...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hmmm Obama messed with Gadhaffis grandkids by killing them..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Lets remember Obama just attacked Libya taking out Qaddafi's grandchildren..

I think it was the US that decided the rules of engagement here..

Anyone's fair game..

Sad part is his family will be well protected at huge cost to taxpayers..

What about my family or yours ??

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Qadaffi's family was holed up in a military compound and they all had TNT strapped to their chests, they deserve it, they were enemy combatants. I think there was a neon water pistol in his grandkid's hand, he deserved it. He has female amazon guards, he's anti semitic, he, he,.... he's a dictator! And those gawd awful shades just clash.

Seriously, how in the &@&! would you feel if your grandkids were sent humanitarian aid- I mean, bombs. I'm not saying Obama's grandmama is fair game... but can you see the hypocrisy? God bless 'MERicuh huh?

Eye for an eye, history repeats, let the bodies hit the floor.
edit on 14-5-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

If your family was holed up in a house I or the US governement declared or had something for I would Nuke your house and your entire family because you deserve it for being there.

TNT strapped to their chests

Source and chemical testing evidence for this?

I think there was a neon water pistol in his grandkid's hand, he deserved it

Evidence for this? So if a kid holds a neon watergun he is eligible to be killed?

he's anti semitic

Source and evidence. Is this an offical Libyan govt statement?
edit on 14-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by dl2one

If your family was holed up in a house I or the US governement declared or had something for I would Nuke your house and your entire family because you deserve it for being there.

TNT strapped to their chests

Source and chemical testing evidence for this?

I think there was a neon water pistol in his grandkid's hand, he deserved it

Evidence for this? So if a kid holds a neon watergun he is eligible to be killed?

he's anti semitic

Source and evidence. Is this an offical Libyan govt statement?
edit on 14-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

I'm really sorry, I thought that my sarcasm was quite obvious, guess not. does anyone use TNT anymore? Anti semitism? Thrown in for good measure just because we don't ever hear the end of it. And the water gun was a reference to the Osama compound pics, the one with the water pistol next to the dead guy. Sorry I just don't care to pull up the pic link, you are on ATS enough to have seen it I'm sure. Anyhow, good day sir. PS, no sarcasm was intended in this response, just to be clear.

edit on 14-5-2011 by dl2one because: gave u a star, just because I feel like giving you a star

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Of course they are...

She knows too much.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So they're resorting to threatening the lives of little old ladies now, huh? That'll show the world how tough they are.

I'd expect this from a school yard bully, but from a group the world is supposed to be frightened of? Ridiculous.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
So they're resorting to threatening the lives of little old ladies now, huh? That'll show the world how tough they are.

I'd expect this from a school yard bully, but from a group the world is supposed to be frightened of? Ridiculous.

what's the difference between an alleged mark of death for a grandma, a 91 year old low level Nazi officer getting 5 years, and the bombing of grandkids? nothing, it's all just self righteous violence, retribution. vengeance.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

I was merely pointing out the ridiculousness of threatening a little old lady who really isn't anybody special in the grand scheme of things, and to be honest I don't have a clue what your post had to do with mine. Targeting a Nazi I understand, even if it is several decades late for it. Targeting a military compound I understand, though there are few excuses anymore for not knowing when civilians are in the targeted location. Targeting a little old lady? Not so much.

Or is this more sarcasm that I'm just not getting either this time?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by dl2one

I was merely pointing out the ridiculousness of threatening a little old lady who really isn't anybody special in the grand scheme of things, and to be honest I don't have a clue what your post had to do with mine. Targeting a Nazi I understand, even if it is several decades late for it. Targeting a military compound I understand, though there are few excuses anymore for not knowing when civilians are in the targeted location. Targeting a little old lady? Not so much.

Well I was pointing out the ridiculousness of the whole thing, and I dont do sarcasm anymore, because even when I use it to mock the really ignorant person (no one in particular, just the average fox news eater) in such a way that makes me seem like a real dumbass, people just seem to think it's really me. Whatever.

"He had a water gun, he deserved it" ... really, what fkn tool in their right mind would actually say and mean that? I'm pretty annoyed but whatever, this is the internet, and "deny ignorance" makes a good catch phrase I suppose.

so puz yerselves, good day
edit on 16-5-2011 by dl2one because: puzzin puz puzzy

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by dl2one

the Nazi I was referring to was a certain case where a 91 year old LOW level officer gets to take the punishment for atrocities that yes, he was part of, but he was following orders. So that's supposed to be justice? Im not a Nazi sympathizer, it's just that the witch hunt has been goin on for how long, when Israel gets to do whatever it wants these days thanks to the constant holocaust reminders.

Bombing grandkids was in reference to the bombing of Qaddaffi's "military compound" 3 grandkids died, and a son.

So, you see, no sarcasm, I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy of, "oh my gawd they're threatening Obama's family!" meanwhile murdering kids is just fine. And if you fall for the word games that the military plays, have fun with those blinders
edit on 16-5-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
So, you see, no sarcasm, I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy of, "oh my gawd they're threatening Obama's family!" meanwhile murdering kids is just fine.

Ahh good. My sarcasm detector isn't broken after all. (And for what it's worth, I knew your first post with the water gun was sarcasm.
)

I'm not overly concerned with them threatening Obama's grandma, I'm sure she's got plenty of protection now, I just think it's silly that that is the threat they came up with to make us wet our pants in fear. It would make much more sense if they were threatening one of our military bases or Washington, DC. Not that I would approve of those threats either, but what they came up with just reminds me of a little kid stomping their feet and saying "Oh yeah? Well my dad can beat up your dad and your grandpa with one arm behind his back." It's silly really.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This the same lady who he denied entry to the U.S to?....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
can Obama protract her ?

new topics

top topics

join