It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 possible Antichrist: Obama, the Pope & Schwarzenegger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Bless .. Gabby ..

Thanks .. I will check the links out ... never know what new snippets of info i could come across, to contribute to the bigger picture of reality as i see it ..

I get that same problem trying to copy and paste links to ATS within Win7 .. not sure if its win7 to blame or ats or both ... but a royal pain in the .. erm .. perianal area ..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Maybe all three of them qualify...there is not just a single antichrist you know...

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." 1 John 2:18

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

heres the one about the vatican child sacrifice segenam,or who ever is interested.

Maybe I should just start a new thread with some of this stuff?
edit on 15-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Ahh .. yes ... the child sacrifice one ...

I think i would have to psych myself up to checking that out ... I Although i am aware these do happen, I try to limit my exposure to them to small doses , just being aware of the concept, without reading up on the detail... and allow my mind to deal with it ... else, i get lost in it all, and end up depressed with the world, at which point, its hard to pull myself back out to happiness again ...

When i see that happening .. i make a change .. and partake in a happier activity .. such as watch some documentaries on near death experiences .. because they instill joy, and hope, and a realisation that no matter how bad things are down here .. there is potential for something 'amazing' after this life, that no evil here can deprive us of ... only we, can deprive ourselves (apparently) ..

They also show beauty, and miracles that happen aplenty on earth .... and give me the understanding that, no matter how dark things get down here from our perspective .. that, on the larger scale of things, Gods universe is doing exactly what it was designed to do .. and is working just fine ... its just human beings that are messed up ... ( probably down to our genes being altered in the past .. we're the only species on the planet which is not in balance with our environment .. if that's the case .. that would not be Gods will .. and he would have played no part in that .. just as he didnt stop us creating dolly the sheep)

For me .. this is a good healthy balance between love and evil ... and keeps me at a good equilibrium, to appreciate the existence of both ...

At the moment, i am checking out Svali on youtube .. she reminds me of someone David Icke Interviewed .. Cheers for the info

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

I do understand what you are saying, and its good to keep in mind the things that bring Joy.

I do feel its also important to aware of what is happening,as ugly as it may be, for the simple reason, that by perhaps prayer,and good thoughts you can change the course of some evil intentions.

My concern is mostly for the many victims,and unless people are made aware of them,it seems that it may continue, and that to me is so sad. This is why I struggle with my faith,because I desperately want it to stop,and feel powerless to do so, and I wonder why God doesn't.

It seems, all I can do, is to inform,and to hope,and somehow,oddly enough I feel like there is a force that wants me to expose it,so that it may perhaps change the outcome.

Sorry if it is depressing..it isn't my intention to depress you, only to make you aware.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Absolutely agree with everything you said just now ...
I too agree .. that we should do all we can , to make people as aware as possible .. Without the use of force obviously .. which means .. only the ones that want to know, will hear us ...

Although i do protect myself from the gory details that can only serve to sicken me .. i don't hide from the fact that these things go on ... and have no problem addressing them head on ...

But i also like to try make people aware of some of the happier aspects of life ... not the kinda fluffy happiness you get from seeing two old people go a stroll in the park holding hands ... But a real sense of hope, from all the despair in the world that can drag us down ... For me .. Near death experiences do this perfectly .. I doubt i would truly have found God without t hem ...

regardless of how we find our happy place .. we must try to absorb these evils in the world, in a healthy equilibrium with Love ... else we could easily get lost and depressed or paranoid ...

I have seen me convincingly cover doom topics, with friends .. as they appeared interested .. what i didnt anticipate, is that the ones who started to sway to my way of thinking, also started fearing for their loved ones and children .. and perhaps battled with some sort of depression ... it made sense in hindsight ... i felt responsible ..

I have also seen the effect, of swaying someone close to me, who was in a pretty dark place .. who believed in nothing but nothingness after .. to believe in God and an amazing afterlife .. and what an amazing change for the better in time ..

Yes .. Its important we are aware of the evils .. but some people can take this in and analyze it better than others, without succumbing to the heart wrenching horrors that lie within .... I feel, it is equally important for me to make people aware of the equally real beautiful aspects of life and love, that evil cannot corrupt without our submission .. and that they need not feel the world, and good, is a lost cause within all this darkness ...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

Very uplifting segenam,and thankyou for posting that ,because they are very wise words, and I for one will take them to heart.

As far as choosing to succumb to the evil , I suppose at some point (like Svali) says you do have free will.

But as children, when you are being traumatized , and have seen the results before your eyes of the consequences of going against what you are conditioned to do, I would venture to say , it is almost impossible.

Thus being said ,the grownups ,are so conditioned to deep rooted fear of breaking free,and resisting the evil, that it is understandable why they do not. They leave behind their identity,family members (such as children) that they do love, and are forced to venture out with no money, no security,and the constant threat that someone is close behind that will "shut them up" forever,and make an example of them.

As you say on your post,it is very important to stay focused on love.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Segenam

But as children, when you are being traumatized , and have seen the results before your eyes of the consequences of going against what you are conditioned to do, I would venture to say , it is almost impossible.

Yes. It's extremely hard to imagine being born into an evil surroundings, where you dont know love .. just torment .. and if there is no exposure to love or god .. and perhaps even no concept of love, god, justice, etc ...
Well .. as loving as i like to consider myself to be .. Its fair to say, such a scenario, could bring the evil side out in me ... (which i believe we all have .. its there for us if we choose it)

I believe ... where it counts, such a situation would not stop that person getting into heaven .. at our life review, where we get to judge ourselves prior to entering .. all truth is known by everyone there ... we are our own harshest judges ...
In such a scenario, where the will of an innocent child is bent towards evil, and the child never really stood a chance to know any better from the first instance ... that person will judge themselves absolutely accordingly (assuming they don't get to skip that process) .. and if anything .. there will be much love for that person, after what they just endured at the hands of evil ...

There is no escaping how perfectly fair this judgement process is ... it obviously goes beyond human comprehension ... but any concept we can conjure up in this world, that appears hugely unfair or evil, will all be realised where it 'really' matters .. at the life review before our entry ... I would bet my life on this ... im not going to .. but i would ..

So long as that person themselves is able to face the light ... as apparently our own guilt and shame can stop us from even seeing the light .. we don't feel worthy ... and maybe need a little help ...

Keep up the prayer Gabby ... so very important due to its power ...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

So very well put segenam, and very inspiring .

It brings comfort to my soul that there is a fair judgement that could exist, and a love so powerful that it heals many many deep scars.

Thankyou again for posting something so uplifting.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join