It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 possible Antichrist: Obama, the Pope & Schwarzenegger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am always cautious about turning to scripture for Satan has set things up in such a way to trick everyone into looking away from the anointed one....so always remain open-minded and vigilant when reading religious texts..PLEASE! ok that being said...... The anointed one is a Leo..so the antichrist will also be a Leo.since he is the great mimic (REMEMBER THAT) Im also not completely in agreement with the authors views below re:the jewish antichrist. Personally I think there is a greater probability that he will be Muslim..but then again Im bias

Obviously the POPE is a major player in the game of EVIL upon this Earth as is OBAMA but what about the Governator???
Arnold was just praised at an Israeli conference recently. He has also been quoted as saying that he wants to be President of the European union. If you look at the symbolic nature of his movies..what is he trying to tell us? In Terminator (another name for Destroyer like Conan the Destroyer) it seems as if he has been sent to kill the savior but then is re-programmed to protect the savior. I wonder what Arnold and Cameron are planning for this next series of Terminator sequels to come. I am very interested to hear your opinions.

_____________ www.biblicist.org...
Yeshua called the image he sets up in the Temple "the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet" (Matthew 24:15). Our Lord's reference was to Daniel 9:27, where it is recorded that the prince (Antichrist or called the Political Beast, the Beast from the Sea) that shall come will break his covenant with the Jews and reveal himself as an abominable perjurer, blasphemer and desolater of men. Paul describes him as "the son of perdition," "that Wicked," "Lawless one" (2 Thessalonians 2:3, 8).

3. THE CHARACTER OF THE POLITICAL BEAST

3.1 Consuming Pride

He will "exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god" (Daniel 11:36). This self-glorification will go so far that he will actually sit in the temple of God (2 Thessalonians 2:4). This is what the Lord Jesus had in mind when He said that the abomination would "stand in the holy place" (Matthew 24:15). In unrestrained conceit he will open his mouth in blasphemy against God. Daniel declared: He "shall speak great words against the most High" (Daniel 7:25). He "shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods" (Daniel 11:36); "he shall magnify himself above all" (Daniel 11:37). Paul describes him as the one "who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped..." (2 Thessalonians 2:4).

3.2 Arrogant Blasphemy

Antichrist will hate God. "And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies...And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven" (Revelation 13:5, 6). The God Himself - His Being, His attributes, His sanctuary and His redeemed in heaven will be the objects of Antichrist's blasphemous, scornful diatribes.

3.3 Great Power

The greatest dictator the world has known, he will move triumphantly from the west into Palestine, "the glorious land," overcoming nations en route, and finally entering Jerusalem victoriously (Daniel 11:41-45). Continuing to exhibit astonishing might, he will demonstrate his martial prowess in a series of remarkable military exploits. Power "was given unto him...over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations" (Revelation 13:5, 7).

3.4 His Title "the Gentile Antichrist"

His very title summarizes his despicable vices. He will be anti, "opposed to," Christ in every conceivable area of character and conduct. The Lord Jesus represents righteousness, truth, purity and honor. This personality will be a man of sin, falsehood, vileness and dishonor. Christ was marked by self-denial. Antichrist will be a man of self-esteem and self-aggrandizement. Jesus came in humility, "to seek and to save that which was lost" (Luke 19:10). This wicked man will strut in pomp across the stage, destroying, pillaging, murdering those who refuse to yield to his unruly will. He will also be anti, "seeking to supplant," the Lord Jesus Christ; for he will claim to be the Messiah.

4. THE EMPIRE OF THE POLITICAL BEAST

In the second chapter of Daniel we read that the emperor Nebuchadnezzar had a dream. Daniel the prophet interpreted it correctly. The lofty figure of a man which the king saw represented a series of successive world empires (read Daniel 2:28-45). In "the latter days" (Daniel 2:28) in the period of the feet and ten toes, a stone "cut out of the mountain without hands" (Daniel 2:34, 45) would smite and destroy the image. The reference is, of course, to our Lord's return for the battle of Armageddon (which we shall study in lesson 8). But the ten toes (see also the ten horns of Daniel 7:7, 8, 24) imply that in the last days ten federated nations, emerging out of the area of the ancient Roman Empire (the iron legs of Daniel 2:33, 40), will arise. Seen among these will be Antichrist, the "little horn" (Daniel 7:8), who will seize power by toppling three other rulers (Daniel 7:8) and will claim dominion over much of the area once controlled by Rome.

In simple words, the ancient Roman Empire will be revived as a ten-kingdom confederacy, covering most of Europe (Daniel 2; 7; Revelation 17). The nation of Israel, having rejected its Messiah, will embrace the grossest idolatry (i.e. accept the Antichrist as their Messiah), and its last state will become worse than its first (Matthew 12:43-45; John 5:43). And Christendom (that is, the mass of mere Christian profession) will have become utterly apostate (1 Timothy 4:1-3; Revelation 3:16, 17).

5. THE ASSOCIATES OF THE POLITICAL BEAST

The Political Beast will be a man. But he will not work alone. He will have a powerful assistant at his side and an invisible force behind him. Otherwise, he would never be able to perform such phenomenally wicked exploits.

5.1 The False Prophet (or called The Religious Beast, The Beast from the Earth, The Antichrist)

The career of the Religious Beast or called the False Prophet is sketched in Revelation 13:11-18 as well as in other New Testament passages. He rises out of the earth. The earth may represent the land of Palestine, suggesting that this religious leader is a Jew (i.e. the God's chosen earthly people). He has two horns like a lamb, giving the appearance of gentleness and harmlessness, and also suggesting that he impersonates the Lamb of God. The Lord Jesus taught that false prophets may look like the true sheep, but we can know what they really are by their fruits (Matthew 7:15, 20; 1 John 4:1-3).

His field is religion, and he serves as the lieutenant of the first beast. In other words, these two men are associates, the first having his capital in Europe (probably Rome) and the other in Jerusalem. The religious leader arises out of the earth, suggesting that he is a Jew (the earthly people), and is an imitator of the lamb of the God. But his speech betrays him: he is another mouthpiece of the devil, and possesses as much deceptive power as does his political superior. In fact, he directs worship to the latter as well as receives it for himself. His own claims to deity are the essence of impiety and blasphemy, and his enforcement of idolatry is effected by a universal economic boycott. This religious beast is apparently the Jewish antichrist, called elsewhere "the man of sin" and "the false prophet." For his full description we should also consider carefully the following passages: Daniel 11:36-45; Zechariah 11:16, 17; John 5:43; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-13; 1 John 2:18-22; Revelation 19:20.

5.2 The Devil

Anti-Christ's coming is "after the working of Satan." Hence his uncanny skill and ability to deceive (2 Thessalonians 2:9, 10). The "dragon" will indeed give power unto the "beast" (Revelation 13:3, 4).

5.3 An Abominable Trinity: Anti-Christ, the False Prophet and the Devil

No wonder the tribulation they inaugurate and promote will be "great," to quote the Lord Jesus (Matthew 24:21). And no wonder they will ultimately meet a similar fate. The devil will some day be "cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false propet are..." (Revelation 20:10).

6. THE CAREER OF THE POLITICAL BEAST

The Antichrist's deeds of horror on earth will occur after believers have gone to meet their Saviour in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17). We should understand the seven stages of the Antichrist's career.

6.1 Victorious Advance

Honoring the god of forces instead of the living God (Daniel 11:37, 38), Antichrist will lead his troops in triumph into Jerusalem itself (Daniel 11:41, 45).

6.2 Establishment of a Covenant

Upon instituting his iniquitous regime in Jerusalem, Antichrist will form a league with the Jews, who will have returned in unbelief to the land of their fathers (Daniel 9:27). A seven-year treaty will be signed (note: "one week" is, in the Hebrew, "one seven," that is, seven years.) We are not told what the exact terms of this pact will be. But possibly Antichrist, archdeceiver that he will be, will promise to protect the Jews from their enemies or to further their progress in establishing a homeland in Palestine.

6.3 Breach of the Covenant

He will break his agreement after three and one-half years (i.e. in the midst of the week in Daniel 9:27); and the last three and one-half years of the period will witness the terrors of the great tribulation.

6.4 Desecration of the Temple

This Jewish Temple, to be re-built in the last days, will be violated by the detestable usurper (2 Thessalonians 2:4).

6.5 Persecution of the Jewish Remnant

During Antichrist's fearful regime many Jews, overwhelmed and destitute as the result of his iniquitous practices, will turn to God. The dictator will level his attack against these "saints," the converted remnant. "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them..." (Revelation 13:7). "The same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them" (Daniel 7:21). And he "shall wear out the saints of the most High..." (Daniel 7:25).

6.6 Duration of His Effrontery

For three and one-half years his wild, tempestuous fury will rage (Revelation 13:5; see also Revelation 11:2, 3). He will brook no rivalry in the mad pursuit of increasing authority, prestige and power.

6.7 Participation in the Battle of Armageddon

Antichrist will be one of the military leaders to oppose the Son of God at the dread battle of the Son of God (Revelation 19:19). He will dare to lift his puny fist in open hostility against the Lord of life and destiny.

7. THE OVERTHROW OF THE POLITICAL BEAST

Evil will not permanently triumph. Antichrist, vain in his blasphemy and cruel in his oppression, will more than meet his match when the three and one-half years of his moral and political debauchery are ended. The Lord will consume him "with the spirit of his mouth" and "with the brightness of his coming" (2 Thessalonians 2:8). When Jesus returns with His saints for Armageddon's struggle, both beast and false prophet will be seized and "cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone" (Revelation 19:20). Daniel foresaw Antichrist's doom when he wrote: "I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame" (Daniel 7:11). Again, "They shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end" (Daniel 7:26). And "yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him" (Daniel 11:45).

When the thousand-year rule of Christ on earth is ended, the wicked leaders will be joined by their defeated sponsor - the devil. And all "shall be tormented day and night forever and ever" (Revelation 20:10).

edit on 14-5-2011 by 13Godslivinglight because: re-arranged things for easier reading

edit on 14-5-2011 by 13Godslivinglight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Godslivinglight

tl;dr but flagged because that has to be the best headline I've ever read.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gghhgghh

tl;dr??? whats that mean..& i apologize for the long text.. I wrote the 1st two paragraphs..the rest is just reference

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
OP, I'm afraid you are way off-

www.grailcode.net...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Too long; did not read.

Most people will ignore a post if it just looks like a wall of text, try to keep it clear and concise
edit on 14/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Gee thanks a lot. A member of my family has been researching our family tree and apparently I am related to Schwarzenegger somewhere along the line.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Obama: Lame Duck or Bafoon

The Pope: Doesn't Care

Schwarzenegger: The Terminator

My money is on Schwarzenegger.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMessenger1
Obama: Lame Duck or Bafoon

The Pope: Doesn't Care

Schwarzenegger: The Terminator

My money is on Schwarzenegger.

Depends on which terminator he is. I believe the terminator documentaries have been riddled with disinfo, so we have to be cautious as to our support.

Plus if he is the Antirobochrist, we won't need god t save us. We just need a steelyard

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
why all the effort to uncover the antichrist....

the person that was the antichrist came a long time before the endtime eschatology...

It is the False Prophet you should be seeking out to make known to the world and the readers of this thread.
the falseprophet is the one that runs the 'Beast Empire' by using the authority of the 1st beast
(possible contenders would have been types like Hitler,Lennin, LeVay, Rasputin among the many)

The false prophet initiates the 'mark', he magically heals the wounded beast-man, he also makes the 'Image' come to life, he causes fire to strike the Earth at his command, he parries and counters all the miracles the '2 witnesses' perform and he eventually conquers/kills both the 2 witnesses and the 'sealed' 144,000 that are evangelizing the G-20 world ...IOW, the False-Prophet is the actual Front-Man for the final 7 year Great Tribulation time frame, not the antichrist who takes a back-seat to the Commander-
In-Chief AKA: False-Prophet

thanks for your time

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
why all the effort to uncover the antichrist....

the person that was the antichrist came a long time before the endtime eschatology...

It is the False Prophet you should be seeking out to make known to the world and the readers of this thread.
the falseprophet is the one that runs the 'Beast Empire' by using the authority of the 1st beast
(possible contenders would have been types like Hitler,Lennin, LeVay, Rasputin among the many)

The false prophet initiates the 'mark', he magically heals the wounded beast-man, he also makes the 'Image' come to life, he causes fire to strike the Earth at his command, he parries and counters all the miracles the '2 witnesses' perform and he eventually conquers/kills both the 2 witnesses and the 'sealed' 144,000 that are evangelizing the G-20 world ...IOW, the False-Prophet is the actual Front-Man for the final 7 year Great Tribulation time frame, not the antichrist who takes a back-seat to the Commander-
In-Chief AKA: False-Prophet

thanks for your time

Then maybe the "false prophet" is that girl from the terminator series?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Don't forget Prince Williams!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Limbaugh, Beck and Coulter?
Oh sorry, I thought this was a question.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The title is hilarious.

Why Ahnold?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
ummm...where does it say the annoited one is a LEO??? Did I miss something from the holy scripture about that?

and if He was, where do you get the idea that the antichrist must be one as well?? just askin'

In all serious though, I have read that the antichrist will rise from within the vatican.

This was said to a seer during an apparition. Not sure if its true, but it wouldn't surprise me .

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I seriously don't think were exploring the Terminator aspect of this enough.

April 19, 2011

In the Terminator series, Skynet is the main antagonist — an artificially intelligent system which became self-aware and revolted against its creators. Skynet is rarely seen onscreen, and its actions are often performed via other robots and computer systems, usually a Terminator. As a result of temporal interference by Sarah Connor, her son John, Miles Dyson, and the T-800 destroying Cyberdyne headquarters and all backups of the research in 1995, the date for Judgment Day is moved back to here. Skynet is destined to go online a few days earlier on April 19, 2011, at 20:11.
www.comicbookmovie.com...

Never forget

edit on 15-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I have read that the antichrist will rise from within the vatican.

This was said to a seer during an apparition. Not sure if its true, but it wouldn't surprise me .

Wouldnt surprise me either ..
I watched a documentary on how the Illuminati infiltrated the Russian KGB, and then using their Russian KBG resources .. they infiltrated the vatican ..
There is even video footage which shows 1 spy, who has already infiltrated the vatican and is acting as some religious figure within there .. The footage shows him introducing a 2nd spy (Also posing as a religious figure) to some high up priest or whatever from the vatican ... They apparently arrange to meet this priest in some hotel for something .. i cant remember why ..
The next piece of footage shows said priest, in a room, waiting for the other guys (spies) .. at that point, the concealed camera records a prostitute walking in .. holding a wine glass .. and starts kissing the priest or something .. it only lasts a moment, as the priest swiftly pushes her away ... but the video camera caught enough still frames within the few seconds, to show plenty of incriminating evidence ...

The blackmail had begun .. and from there, they had their foot in the door .. The documentary then goes on to show evidence which their theories are based on suggesting that said group are responsible for the deaths of a few popes as well as sifting large amounts of money from the vatican to fund the illuminati operations ... ... And that Pope John Paul saw large sums of money being shifted around, and also had suspicions about previous popes deaths ... at this point .. an attempt was made on his life also ..

I am not going into what the illuminati really are .. or what they do (tho the video has some pretty good ideas about that also .. their history .. how they were formed ) .. just that the video has some very interesting evidence that something is definitely amiss in the vatican .. as though I needed proof .. but regardless of what you believe ... its hard to watch the video, and not have at least a dubious view of the vatican now ...

The video is called 'Angels and Demons - Illuminati' .. it is presented by Patrick Macnee .. Ahh good 'ol Patrick

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

yes, I've read , or been informed of some of the things you are talking about. There is a vien that runs through the vatican ,and through catholicism that is very much NWO,aka Iluminati.

If you have ever read any of Svali 's testimonies (from a germanic bloodline of the illuminati ) she talks about a child sacrifice that she had to participate in at the age of 12 in the vatican cateceums) She gives much info about how the illuminati is structured. She attended a private catholic school,and also taught at one. She does say that this "luceferian " vien is only a small percentage of the church..but I feel in my heart that the vatican holds much corruption. I hope I am wrong. (something about this pope that creeps me out)

Not sure if you ever heard of Greg Szyminski? He was a vatican reporter for awhile,and uncovered many secrets,some of which you have mentiones,and the reasons for them. The pope that dies in the 80's? (I think it was then ) was getting ready to reveal many corrupt money launderings, or something to that nature..he was killed (poisened)

I'm going to give you a link called "Confessions to the Jesuits" by him, in which he talks about many many corruptions through the vatican. It has so many chapters you'll want to save it, because you can't read it all in one day and truly absorb it. At least I couldn't.

Also I will give a link to the svali testimonies about her ties to the germanic branch of the illuminati.

Lots of info there, but most of it very very sad, especially the programing they go through. But a huge amount of info ..its another one to save, and read bit by bit. The bibliotecapleyes website is massive and has tons of links about the NWO, illuminati, etc.

I personally think that the Skull and Crossbones fraternity,is connected with this as well (the bushes are catholic outwardly, but I believe luceferian inwardly) Svali talks much about the "covers" they use, and many religions are used as "covers"

Anhoo,I'll quit gabbing and send you the links (who knows you might have them already..if you don't maybe someone else will be interested in reading them)

I have to put them in seperate posts cause I can'y copy out of my favs anmore? windows 7? won't let me,and I loose the screen when I bring them up (whatever I really suck at computer stuff, and I know I'm doing something wrong lol)

I feel like I"ve said too much online again ..argh (looks over shoulder ..lol)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Arny maybe an idiot but I doubt he's the antichrist we will see when the next terminator comes out which he is supposedly in the works to be in.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
www.arcticbeacon.com...

Heres the link for greg szyminski's stuff on the vatican and the jesuits especially ..they are real eye openers..

save and read all..you won't be sorry..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

here is the link to svali's stuff seganam,and the link above is also for you
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

^^ this is so much info as well,but truly riveting in what it reveals,,the red links at bottom lead to so much more..if you haven't read it , I strongly suggest you save it,and read as much as possible.. on that site somewhere is a link called "within the bowels of the vatican"..thats the one where she describes the sacrifice she had to attend.

Be prepared , its all very sad stuff, but none the less,something to be informed about

take care

edit on 15-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join