It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, 13th Crystal Skull FOUND in Germany!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

6th of March 2011

5 + 6 =11

11:11

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
That is so cool that the 13th skull has been found. Can't wait till they get reunited, so I can find out what will really happen.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ambient moon
That is so cool that the 13th skull has been found. Can't wait till they get reunited, so I can find out what will really happen.

You get to summon the eternal dragon and you get three wishes.
For my first wish I'd bring back dragonball z

Then I might think about bringing more light to this world but mostly I'd like to bring back dragonball!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The five enter a chamber containing thirteen interdimensional beings seated on thrones in a circle, one missing a crystal skull. After the Soviets arrive, Spalko places the skull onto the headless skeleton. The interdimensional beings begin communicating to the group through Oxley in an ancient dialect, promising to reward them with a "big gift." Spalko approaches and demands to "know everything." The interdimensional beings grant her request and transfer their collective knowledge into her mind, activating a portal to another dimension. Indiana, Marion, Mutt and the now-sane Oxley escape the temple, while Mac, and the other Soviets are sucked into the portal; the skeletons, meanwhile, form a single interdimensional being which overwhelms Spalko with its knowledge, causing her brain to ignite and her body to disintegrate. Her scattered essence is then drawn into the portal. The temple crumbles and a flying saucer rises from the debris to disappear into the "space between spaces."

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
JESUS CHRIST ! RIGHT OFF THE PRESSES OF THE IMMORTAL WORLD TONIGHT.copywritten by IMG527 ATS.1:33 AM WASHINGTON DC.

WHAT...IN GODS LIFE HAVE YOU HUMANS DONE ?

it was just told to me that the 13th SKULL is nothing more then....
WELL..

Gemini
Taurus
Aquarius
Libra
Cancer
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Pices
Scorpio
Leo
Aries
Virgo
And now. Lady’s and gentleman as of today, you mortal‘s have unleashed upon your earth, the 13 sign…
Lady’s and gentleman thank you for destroying the world…. ‘THE SKULL’

Gemini
Taurus
Aquarius
Libra
Cancer
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Pices
Scorpio
Leo
Aries
Virgo
SKULL

COPY WRITTEN BY SILEN`I

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE 13 SKULLS, THEY DID NOT FIND THEM, DO NOT BELIEVE.

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THE SKULL INTO THE EXISTENCE OF THIS REALM BY BELIEVING IN THIS.

THEY ARE USING YOUR BRAINS TO WISH THIS IN THE FREQUENCY AND IN THE REALM OF THIS LIFE IN SOME FORM OF FASHION.

THEY SAY THEY FOUND THE 13TH SKULL SO THAT MILLIONS WILL THINK IN ‘’SKULL TERMS’’’’ OF 13 SKULLS HAVING POWER>>>>BUT WHAT THEY ARE HOPING IS THAT YOU BELIEVE IN JUST THE WORD ‘’’’SKULL ’’’’. JUST YOUR THOUGHTS WILL LET INTO THIS REALM A

edit on 15-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Just an Idea, If you look at the stuff sitchen (spelling?) wrote about enki and enlil and such. Wouldn't the perfect way to test humanities sophistication be to place these rare and spectacular items around the globe. Waiting till our technology and borders were so open that it was known worldwide where all 13 were? So in theory, couldn't they already be considered brought back together in a way?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I used to have a book about the crystal skull. Now I find there is more than one? Wow.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Wow, never looked at it like that, thank you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
guys take it from me

the skull is real

the aliens told me

they need pauly shore to look into the skull and we will get a bio dome sequel

that was the reason for creating the skulls all along

im dead serious, youd think they would have deeper meaning

but they really REALLY just want us to beam another bio dome out to space
edit on 15-5-2011 by TheDevilOfLies because: the aliens told me to edit it at this specific time

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
JESUS CHRIST ! RIGHT OFF THE PRESSES OF THE IMMORTAL WORLD TONIGHT.copywritten by IMG527 ATS.1:33 AM WASHINGTON DC.

WHAT...IN GODS LIFE HAVE YOU HUMANS DONE ?

it was just told to me that the 13th SKULL is nothing more then....
WELL..

Gemini
Taurus
Aquarius
Libra
Cancer
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Pices
Scorpio
Leo
Aries
Virgo
And now. Lady’s and gentleman as of today, you mortal‘s have unleashed upon your earth, the 13 sign…
Lady’s and gentleman thank you for destroying the world…. ‘THE SKULL’

Gemini
Taurus
Aquarius
Libra
Cancer
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Pices
Scorpio
Leo
Aries
Virgo
SKULL

COPY WRITTEN BY SILEN`I

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE 13 SKULLS, THEY DID NOT FIND THEM, DO NOT BELIEVE.

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THE SKULL INTO THE EXISTENCE OF THIS REALM BY BELIEVING IN THIS.

THEY ARE USING YOUR BRAINS TO WISH THIS IN THE FREQUENCY AND IN THE REALM OF THIS LIFE IN SOME FORM OF FASHION.

THEY SAY THEY FOUND THE 13TH SKULL SO THAT MILLIONS WILL THINK IN ‘’SKULL TERMS’’’’ OF 13 SKULLS HAVING POWER>>>>BUT WHAT THEY ARE HOPING IS THAT YOU BELIEVE IN JUST THE WORD ‘’’’SKULL ’’’’. JUST YOUR THOUGHTS WILL LET INTO THIS REALM A

sounds like someone needs a vacation.

no really relax max the world isnt going to end now.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The Daughter of Mitchell Hedges who recieved the skull from her father - who planted it in an underground chamber for her to find on her Birthday does have many mysteries however, the lady herself has been exposed as a liar.
She toured the world with it and held many lectures on her fathers archaeological expeditions and was often tripped up in her later life.

Her Agent eventually inherited the skull and is making the most of it.

That does not detract from the fact that the skull remains a mystery along with the legend attached to it and the many other that were made for tourists who visited the Mayan temples. However, experts in Crystal have narrowed down the more famous ones and there findings were that - they were all made in Bohemia where the people who worked in Crystal were world renouned for their skills and very much sought after.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Um...wasn't it found that almost all of these skulls were made in Germany at some point in the last couple of hundred years?

The British Museum lists theirs as being most likely 19th century European.

Hell, they even bothered studying the thing to find tool marks:

Scientists at the British Museum studied traces of tool marks preserved in the highly polished surfaces of this crystal skull. These show that it was extensively worked using rotary cutting wheels, unknown in Mexico before the arrival of the Spanish in 1519. Furthermore, analysis of inclusions in the quartz crystal indicates that the large block of material was obtained in the nineteenth century from a source far beyond ancient Mexican trade links, probably Brazil or Madagascar.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nidstav

wasnt there thirteen at the last supper?? wonder what the 13 signifies mmmm??

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Wow some poeple will believe anything even with the facts slapping them in the face. I guess when you really want to believe in something common sense goes out the window.i wonder why she would never let a expert look at it? The only one not proven to be a fake.

She steadfastly refused to let it be examined by experts

EDIT: wow something like this would get 80 flags
edit on 15-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Who ever is waiting on a bunch of crystal skulls to save the world is dreaming. Never going to happen, Save your world and don't wait for someone/something else to do it for you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Damn I didn't knwo all 13 were discovered? Thats awesome! Come on new and exciting things! Bring them skulls together.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Crystal skulls were proven fake! Beautiful to look at. Exquisite workmanship but not what is claimed! Fake!
edit on 15-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
And the official view of mainstream scientists and archealogists is that these crystals are fake made in the 19th century.

Typical.
edit on 15-5-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Any idea if there is a relationship between these skulls and the movie: Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull???

Just seeing if the Illuminati have their sticky fingers in this stuff, and if they are also trying to foreshadow what happens if all the skulls are pooled together, the unimaginable power that will be unleashed.

Ironically, the Germans were involved in this expedition too. Just sayin

Moreover, it had an alien connection too ^^^

edit on 15-5-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added text

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
And the official view of mainstream scientists and archealogists is that these crystals are fake made in the 19th century.

Typical.
edit on 15-5-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

Well there fake. what were they suppose to do lie and say there real?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join