It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, 13th Crystal Skull FOUND in Germany!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
What material are these skulls made out of? There are many crystals of rocks.

The first one was quartz after that I'm not sure I would geuss the "real ones" would all be quartz.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 14-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: just wait and see I suppose

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
According to the Unexplained Mysteries Encyclopedia, there seems to have been some experiment in putting 13 previously found crystal skulls together, the article says that it seems at least some of them were made rather recently.

A variety of crystal skulls have been discovered over the years. Despite efforts to combine 13 of these skulls in one place no evidence of the knowledge said to be contained within them has ever been found. It is now believed that at least some of the skulls were created as recently as the 19th century.

Now, the legend has been passed down through the years, but a Cherokee Medicine Man states:

"The skulls were kept inside a pyramid in a formation of tremendous power known as the Ark. The Ark was comprised of the twelve skulls from each of the sacred planets kept in a circle, with the thirteenth skull, the largest, placed in the center of this formation. This thirteenth skull represents the collective consciousness of all the worlds. It connects up the knowledge of all the sacred planets.

Thus my earlier inquiry.

The legend states that at an important time in our history, the skulls will be "reunited" to usher in a new era. Apparently, they are said to be stores of knowledge. Each skull is supposed house a department of information; "like a living library [each skull is like one volume in a set of encyclopedias]" but this can only happen when all the original skulls are put together.

A Mayan Priest/Shaman says a prophecy says the time for this "awakening" is now. (Personal note, the Mayan prophecy reminds me of some things in the Book of Thoth and The Emerald Tablets)

I wish there was a way for them to separate the "fakes" from the "real thing". They will not activate until they're all in the positions as stated in the legends.

Above image a rendition of how the skulls may look when placed together from Crystal Links.

The Sci-Fi network did a documentary on them as well
edit on 14-5-2011 by Invariance because: note on image

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Hey thanks for the info, I didn’t know ANY of that. I can’t believe they tried to put them all together. I’m still dumbfounded.

Great image btw.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
A story from the BBC back in May 2008 says

"Two of the best known crystal skulls - artefacts once thought to be the work of ancient American civilisations - are modern fakes, a scientific study shows."

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
German newspaper website, Bild, reported on the 6th of March 2011 of the discovery of the 13th crystal scull. The headline reads “Kristallschädel von SS-Führer Heinrich Himmler entdeckt?” which roughly translates to ‘Crystal Scull (of) SS Fuhrer Himmler discovered’.
www.bild.de...

Below, it seems, is a direct translation of the article. ...........

so there was some truth to the indiana jones movie?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Thank you, but I think I’m going to reserve by opinion on that story.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I love that there are thirteen of them.

such a conspicuous number makes the mythology so much more interesting and coherent.

it reminds me of Abraham's 12 sons....except that the twelfth son had two sons who inherited the lineage (or something like that). so the number is thirteen and it was the thirteenth son, Ephraim, who was the annointed bloodline.

so, in other words, I wonder what connection there might be between Ephraim and the finding of this final skull.

seems very "END OF DAYS" to me.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
woah! waycool! these skulls, in my opinion, are soooooo cool!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The studies done on the skulls, or at least one of them .. were bogus, well not the studies, but the results of the studies.. the claims that the skull stayed at room temperature in extreme heat or cold never happened.. they also found evidence of tooling, modern crafting techniques.. I'll dig up the information

Also there's no evidence of these skulls existing at the time of the mayans.. basically the bulk of what you hear about these things is bogus information unfortunately.. but they are pretty cool to look at..

I couldn't find the video I saw before but wikipedia does talk about it

While in Dorland's care the skull came to the attention of writer Richard Garvin, at the time working at an advertising agency where he supervised Hewlett-Packard's advertising account. Garvin made arrangements for the skull to be examined at HP's crystal labs at Santa Clara, where it was subjected to several tests. The labs determined only that it was not a composite (as Dorland had supposed), but that it was fashioned from a single crystal of quartz.[28] The lab test also established that the lower jaw had been fashioned from the same left-handed growing crystal as the rest of the skull.[29] No investigation was made by HP as to its method of manufacture or dating.[30]

As well as the traces of mechanical grinding on the teeth noted by Dorland,[31] Mayanist archaeologist Norman Hammond reported that the holes (presumed to be intended for support pegs) showed signs of being made by drilling with metal.[32] Anna Mitchell-Hedges refused subsequent requests to submit the skull for further scientific testing.

edit on 14-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They used to have a gathering of the crystal skulls every now and then in Sedona, Arizona, and I went to a couple of those. Interesting stuff. The skull guardians were the most disparate variety of people you're ever likely to meet, but they all agreed on one thing, that you should never sleep in the same room as one.

To answer a previous question, they are not all clear quartz crystal. One was a beautiful blue skull made of lapis lazuli, and at least one was made of smoky quartz. Most skull guardians agreed that when the skulls were placed in the same room as skull more recently made, they would begin programming information into those skulls. I saw some of the skulls of modern manufacture, along with some of their makers, and they just didn't compare to the ones of alleged ancient origin.

Never got to see the Mitchell-Hedges skull, but once heard Anna Mitchell-Hedges secretary speak at one of these conferences, and she was a fascinating lady.

I remain somewhat skeptical, but their guardians were certainly convinced!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You know that once all 13 skulls are found that we will enter a Golden Age on Earth right?

This is not something to mess around with.

We will need more verification

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You people will believe anything if it sounds interesting and has some sort of mystical adgenda.
The so called " Crystal Skulls" are fake. The first skull that was found in The Mayan Structure was proven to be a fake.

There isn't even any actual proof that they ever existed and where did the number 13 come from? It's all hearsay and you people believe it.
Did you know if you put 21 specially made round pebbles from Egypt in one place they'll turn into Gold?

edit on 14-5-2011 by Damian-007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2011 by Damian-007 because: Posting from my iPhone and hit the done button accidentally.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
You people will believe anything if it sounds interesting and has some sort of mystical adgenda.
The so called " Crystal Skulls" are fake. The first skull that was found in Maya was proven to be a fake.

says the person who thinks Maya is a place...

Did you mean Maya Civilization? Btw, it's Mayan Civilization and they died away several hundred years ago

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

It's fixed now. Trying to post from an iPhone is hard sometimes.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
I've always found the subject of the Crystal skulls fascinating. I'll have to research this claim. I know that more than 13 Crystal Skulls have been discovered already, though most of them aren't near as "flawless" as the Mitchell-Hedges.
I own one myself. Of course mine is sitting on a bookcase and filled with vodka.

S&F for the article, tabloid or not.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

You know the ancient Mayan ritual very well. You must drain the skull.
Then you must refill with clear water and bleach. It is written. (now it is anyway)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So glad its been found, now the skulls will be proven to be a hoax and meaningless. nothing more than vodoo.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There may be more to the crystal skulls than just "magic". Research is finding that it may be possible to store vast amounts of information in crystals. I remember reading that trillions of terabytes could be stored on a crystal the size of one of those skulls (I might be wrong, I can't remember the source). I think they meant holographic data storage.

en.wikipedia.org...

Makes me wonder what information may be contained in those skulls if they are indeed real.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If there is any form of power to be gained by the gathering of these skulls, you can bet on the fact that it wont be used for the greater good of man.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I was reading somewhere that these skulls have data in them, like a hard drive. Do you think we can get one to spin at 7200rpm?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join