It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA targeting critics and complainers in a new campaign of retribution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't have the right to fly, and No one has the right to "molest" me.
But since TSA has the right to stick their hands down my pants apparently, then it only logical that I have the right to punch them in the F*****g throat as I feel threatened.
It's just something you can count on and It's Only Fair.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

Originally posted by Becoming
reply to post by whyamIhere

There is no such thing as the right to fly.

Want to fly then you have to follow their rules. Don't want to follow their rules then drive your car.

I have a right to not be molested. But since their rules include sexual molestation in order to fly, I will travel by car.

I applaude you for your decision. You are not part of the masses who complain and then jump on a plane. As I stated before, if a TSA agent gets innappropriate with me I will be on the news for breaking his fingers in half. I then will never fly again.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I don't have the right to fly, and No one has the right to "molest" me.
But since TSA has the right to stick their hands down my pants apparently, then it only logical that I have the right to punch them in the F*****g throat as I feel threatened.
It's just something you can count on and It's Only Fair.

You do have that right if someone gets to familiar with you. I doubt you will actually do it, but you do have the right to defend yourself.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Don't willingly put yourself in a place where you know where you will be touched in a way you are not comfortable and we will not have to endure your complaints.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Oh I certainly will not hurt a dude for just doing his job. We have all been useful idiots at one point in our lives, so I have a high tolerance for BS. However, if I find such practices becoming too invasive I will step forward at the time and protest, and I will NOT tolerate an overt display of a ridiculous power trip from a security guard or a police officer. Unfortunately I had some trouble with the law after I left the Army for that same attitude, and thanks to my father in law being a decent lawyer I got away with a slap on the wrist. But still. lol

As far as decisions being made about flying...Yes ultimately I do believe you have to decide to do anything, but purposely limiting a persons ability to have access to what in some cases now days is a mandatory convenience is tyrannical in itself, or otherwise it's just business.
Yeah you could take a boat where ever you need to go, but not in a reasonable amount of time; though on the same token if it is that important that you get somewhere fast I suspect a person would make the sacrifice for said convenience. Nevertheless I'm still against the TSA strongly, at least this police state formula of such.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123
reply to post by alphabetaone

You will find out who is delusional when they are arrested in Texas for molesting passengers in the airports. The House just passed leglislation to define their pat downs as what it is. Sexual abuse. Strangers don't get to touch people's private parts as a condition to fly on airplanes. It will be fun to see them arrested in Texas.

They won't be arrested in ANY state in this country unless it is deemed illegal at some point and they continue to do it none the less. At this moment, what they are doing, is sanctioned by the Federal Government and the TSA, also it is NOT illegal. They can't make illegality retroactive.

So no, no TSA agent in any state will be arrested for what is happening now.
edit on 14-5-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by marg6043

Nobody forced you to go into the airports to be "molested".

If I knew that if I fly on an airplane I would have to be molested first, then I think I would stay away from the airports and drive.

When I was in the Army, going to and from duty stations, I was forced to fly... And to take off my boots, in uniform. They are the most pain in the butt piece of attire to take off and on. But this was before all the body scans, still, was bs. I am a blue eyed American, gone through training and have official .gov orders to fly, yet am treated as a non-trustworthy individual.

If a "terrorist" wants to inflict mass casualties, there are much easier and more effective ways. Like a rental truck packed with explosives, or 10 guys arming up and hitting a shopping mall, etc. Even IF these so called muslim "terrorists" were responsible for 9/11 (they weren't) I seriously doubt they would pull the same stunt twice. You sir are not getting the point. But you are entitled to your opinion.
Be well.

Deebo

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Right on the spot, terrorist will find better ways to harm this nation than going on the airports and expose themselves to been molested or scanned naked.

Still many doesn't understand this but rather allow the invasion of their privacy, dignity and health, in the name of "war on terror"

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

I been in the army for more years then I want to count and I have never been forced to fly from duty station to duty station. Unless I went overseas, Army won't pay for a ticket on a boat. Every time I went from station to station in country I always drove. Even if you don't have a car, you can rent one and get paid more then enough to cover its cost.

Ive done the whole taking off my boots routine and its not that big of a deal. Being a soldier doesn't put you above the law.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Deebo

I been in the army for more years then I want to count and I have never been forced to fly from duty station to duty station. Unless I went overseas, Army won't pay for a ticket on a boat. Every time I went from station to station in country I always drove. Even if you don't have a car, you can rent one and get paid more then enough to cover its cost.

Ive done the whole taking off my boots routine and its not that big of a deal. Being a soldier doesn't put you above the law.

No govt "flunky" is above the law either.
Do I have to remind you" the supreme law" is comphrehendible by everyday citizens; no legal training requiredand it reads:

: "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

edit on 14-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Dude I get it, you hate the TSA.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by 46ACE

"Dood": "I love";
I love that 200 years ago our forefathers endured hell and risked everything so I am protected from my government stomping all over my individual freedom. and if I don't pay attention my kids will grow up in a country that lost it all due to apathy. I "hate" onlythe abuse of power.and I don't want to spend a COLD winter outside;hungry; frostbitten; hounded by my own govt.and possibly wounded fighting an oppressor. That sacrifice was made for us 200 years ago. yet we are all too eager to piss it away." Derp "If you got nothing to hide; searching shouldn't be a problem"! Auuuuuugggggghh!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

TSA have been at train stations now and next may be down the road ready to pull you over or at the mall scanning you or maybe the supper market.
Will you still be on the TSA wagon then?
Will you say "don't like it don't drive/shop/live in the USA"?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Aisling

Don't willingly put yourself in a place where you know where you will be touched in a way you are not comfortable and we will not have to endure your complaints.

If something happened to one of my parents back in Ireland, I'll not be taking a boat to get to them, I'll be flying. And so if I choose to fly, and tsa chooses to molest me, I'll be complaining...... a lot! Other than this, I'll avoid flying for now.

In the long term, avoidance is not going to work forever. People have to stand up against this, and so... much complaining should continue or nothing will change.

In a creepy way, this whole thing is almost the way a pervert grooms their victims. Take your molestation and keep your mouth shut or get punished.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Deebo

But don't you find it just a little insulting that you lay your life down to defend this land and are treated like a potential criminal?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
All of you stating that we should not fly need to understand some of us don't have a choice. Unfortunately i endure this because i work throughout the world. I will not allow my children to board a plane because i fear for their psychological well being being damaged by a freak screen-er. My children have never met their grandparents because of this and unfortunately the immigration laws are so messed up its hard to get my wife's parents a visa to come visit. I think if our 4th amendment continues to be eroded away i will take my family and immigrate to a country that still knows what freedom is all about.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I'll tell you what, I'm getting real sick and tired of seeing these TSA mofo's in the news.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

TSA have been at train stations now and next may be down the road ready to pull you over or at the mall scanning you or maybe the supper market.
Will you still be on the TSA wagon then?
Will you say "don't like it don't drive/shop/live in the USA"?

Well put, the problem with his/her type thinking is just that, give the goverment an inch and they will always take a MILE!!

Then how do you stop it, you Can"t .....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

reply to post by Deebo

But don't you find it just a little insulting that you lay your life down to defend this land and are treated like a potential criminal?

Nope.

When I'm told I no longer have to go through these checkpoints is when you need to start worrying.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

reply to post by 46ACE

"Dood": "I love";
I love that 200 years ago our forefathers endured hell and risked everything so I am protected from my government stomping all over my individual freedom. and if I don't pay attention my kids will grow up in a country that lost it all due to apathy. I "hate" onlythe abuse of power.and I don't want to spend a COLD winter outside;hungry; frostbitten; hounded by my own govt.and possibly wounded fighting an oppressor. That sacrifice was made for us 200 years ago. yet we are all too eager to piss it away." Derp "If you got nothing to hide; searching shouldn't be a problem"! Auuuuuugggggghh!

You're awesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join