It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25000 Homes May Be Lost 5/14/11 Mississippi - Morganza Spillway, SO Lets Talk About Huckabee...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Isn't crazy that we have to wait until Mike Huckabee's FOXNEWS Show tonight Saturday May 14th, 2011 @ 8PM EST? Be sure to call everybody to join in on the fun. He is "ANNOUNCING SOMETHING".

Hells Yeas, I am already there...

Oh yea, sorry to drizzle a tad on the above plug:

La. readies to open spillway, flood Cajun country

-- About 25,000 people and 11,000 structures could be in harm's way when the Morganza spillway is unlocked for the first time in 38 years. Sheriffs and National Guardsmen were warning people in a door-to-door sweep through the area, and shelters were ready to accept up to 4,800 evacuees, Gov. Bobby Jindal said.

At least Bobby is ready for almost a 5th of them. Probably not enough time to help any more and still catch: Mike Huckabee's FOXNEWS Show tonight Saturday May 14th, 2011 @ 8PM EST It Will Be INSANE CRAZY

Further Insults:
Timely and Enlightening: John McPhee on Cajun Country Floods

Seriously, How Can This Not Be The Top Story In Not Just The MSM But ANY MEDIA?

It Just Keeps Getting Sadder,

IMO Proof: We Do Not Need Any Outside Sources Like War/Terrorism/Elenin/Nibiru/2012 To Bring The End, Just Keep Going On, Going On...
edit on Sat May 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: added external quote code

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just In Case You Have Not Seen Some Of Today's Headlines:

HUCKABEE HINT: 'IT'S GOING TO GET EVEN CRAZIER'...

Huckabee email to his inner circle: Tomorrow night (Saturday) I will announce the next step in my plans for 2012 during my show on the Fox News Channel. I would like to be able to call you or email you personally and in advance of the announcement, but due to the fact that the decision was not finalized until today and that I committed to Fox that I will absolutely not release it prior to doing so on the channel, that became impractical. A lot of information and speculation was already rampant in the press today, and it frankly isn't fair to you to tell you the details and then put you in the awkward position of saying you didn't know (which at that point wouldn't be true) or saying you did know, but couldn't reveal or discuss it. It was this afternoon before I could even get word to all of my own children and even now, the executive producer of my show and the staff and crew of the show don't know and won't until I actually do the final preparation literally minutes before I share the decision live Saturday night.
]
edit on Sat May 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: added external quote code

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
he said he will be announcing his plans for 2012, so i would assume that he will be running for president.

ATS has made me so jaded about "upcoming announcements"

edit on 14-5-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

I do believe you missed the point of my weak attempts at being facetious.

Mississippi River Floodgate To Open at 3 p.m. CDT

By MARY FOSTER and MELINDA DESLATTE, Associated Press –

MORGANZA, La. – Federal officials say they are going to open a Mississippi River floodgate for the first time in nearly four decades at 3 p.m. CDT. The Army Corps of Engineers made the announcement Saturday. Opening the Morganza spillway will ease pressure on levees downstream and help prevent flooding in Baton Rouge and New Orleans.

I really do not see how this MSM focus could possible be more important:

I will look forward to speaking with you soon and once I fulfill my sworn obligation to Fox, I will be free to discuss things that I can't now due to promises to them and to some possible legal considerations of the announcement.

Huckabee email to his inner circle:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Mike is either announcing his presidential run...or that Hee Haw is coming back..

Poor GOP candidates this year, none of em stand a chance.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

lol, no, it only took me a minute....after i posted, i reread the op and got it. i went into the thread thinking something else...my bad

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'd love to see hee haw come back!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'd love to see hee haw come back!!!

Hee Haw Rules.

I Vote Roy Clark 2012, if we could only summon him back from the 7th layer of Hell.

I guess as always, money talks(ad $$ for MSM) and video of flowing water only becomes interesting once thousands of families life belongings are floating on top.

Anyways...So, How About That Crazy Huckabee??

Warmest Regards to BadBoYeed & tothetenthpower for the insight,

t
edit on 5/14/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: typo

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That sucks..but Mississippi is basically the anus of America.. it's been proven time, and time again the worst state to live in.
Don't even know why people would move there on their own will.

top topics

join