It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Blowing Trumpet! Look At This Weather Radar From The Alabama Tornados

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I found this picture on FB, found one link "verifying" it, still searching for more. It appears to be a picture taken of weather radar during the Alabama section of the tornado clusters of a couple of weeks ago.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fba153560337.jpg[/atsimg]

www.prophecynewsalerts.com...

Pretty significant, seeing as how this was what, the largest tornado activity day ever in the U.S.?

You could pretty much insert your favorite Revelations Angel/Trumpet quote here folks...

1.First angel trumpet blow: hail and fire mixed with blood hurled upon the earth with one third of the earth burned up.

2.Second angel trumpet blow: huge burning mountain thrown into the sea with one third of ships and sea-life destroyed and one-third of the sea turning to blood.

3.Third angel trumpet blow: great blazing star fell from the sky onto a third of the rivers and springs, polluting one-third of the water on earth.

4.Fourth angel trumpet blow: a third of the sun and moon and stars were darkened.

5.Fifth angel trumpet blow: key to the "Abyss" (i.e, hell; bottomless pit) opened it: sun and sky were darkened; locusts with strange looks and scorpion's tails tortued people without the seal of God on their foreheads. The king of the locusts was the "angel of the Abyss" -- named Abaddon (or Apollyon or Destroyer).

6.Sixth angel trumpet blow: four angels (or possibly demons) with a large army and deadly horses (with their tails having heads like snakes) were released, killing one- third of mankind.

7.Seventh angel trumpet blow: the world then belongs to the Lord and Christ forever.

www.biblenotes.net...

Thoughts?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Interesting. Although, I doubt that when the trumpets do begin to blow, they will not be in the form of storms cells. That being said, it does bare a striking resemblance to an trumpet blowing angel.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
2012 is going to be great by looking at 2011. Ill get back to ya about the angel.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

during the south carolina softball sized hail, there was a storm that morphed into an exact replica of a giant hand, and at the end of each digit was "purple" where the fingernail would have been.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Interesting, got any pics?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Agreed! I would love to see a pic of that hand shaped storm. also op, cool pic!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Pretty significant, seeing as how this was what, the largest tornado activity day ever in the U.S.?

Here's a thread I wrote explaining why you're seeing what you're seeing: Pareidolia, Matrixing, Simulacrum and the Paranormal.

This thread obviously is not specifically aimed at the paranormal of course, but the message I sent in the above thread still applies to this thread here.

It's something worth taking into consideration at least.

A very quick look at what Pareidolia & Matrixing is exactly:

Pareidolia:

It's where something insignificant is perceived as significant. It typically is a vague, obscure image or sound that is interpreted as being something more. Examples include seeing images of Jesus Christ in burn markings on a piece of toast or seeing the man on the moon. In practice the Rorschach inkblot test uses pareidolia to gain insight into a person's mental state. The ink blots alone are designed to be insignificant images but the responses they illicit in people are representative of the significance that the person's perception places on the images.
(Source is found in my above thread)

Matrixing:

Matrixing is the term the Ghost Hunters use to describe the misidentification of something ordinary as something unusual. It comes into play most often when people take photographs and spot something in the picture they are sure was not there when the photo was taken. Often, it is a face or figure and seems to be human.

Why Does Matrixing Happen?

One explanation is that recognizing other humans, and the faces of parents, is the first skill a baby learns. Pattern recognition of this sort is also a survival tool, giving the earliest humans a way to spot predators in hiding. The skill is so fundamental that, when presented with a random set of patterns the human brain attempts to make sense of what it sees. If it can possibly resolve that random pattern into a familiar object or image, it will.
(Source is found in my above thread)

It's these 2 things which I believe are causing us to see the "angel blowing a trumpet" in the opening post.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Absolutely, I enjoyed that thread, and it could explain the screen photo.

Another possible explanation is God sending us a message.

It sure looks like an Angel blowing a trumpet though, eh?
edit on 14-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh yeah, It definitely does look like that. In fact, upon closer inspection, you can make out eyes, a nose, a trumpet, wings and everything else needed to believe this was a figure of an angel blowing a trumpet...

That being so, my rational brain is still telling me that this is nothing more than a healthy dose of Pareidolia at work. Even more so when some other familiar shapes from different parts of the image start to show up for me also.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Something about this entire image, does not look quite right to me. Was the image this blurry when you first found it on Facebook? The colors and the fuzziness appearance to the image, causes me to think photoshop.

How did you find the link on ProphecyNewsAlerts? I am just curious, since Tineye gave me 0 results.

P.S. You change your avatar more often than a female changes her mind

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

After a FB friend of mine posted it (they got it from another FB friend...), I ran a Google search for "angel blowing trumpet weather radar" I think.

It looks to me like a paused DVR on a TV, then camera phone pic of the TV screen...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just wondering, why does every prophecy have to be in the end Christ is going to save us? Why deny other religions prophicies? I understand that in this topic its about Angles/ Christ etc but do people ever take notice in some other religious philosophies such as The Hidden Imam, and other topics?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Just remember Satan can transform himself into an angel of light so do not let these things distract you.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

Angels blowing trumpets is not just a "Christian" thing...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Rising Against

Absolutely, I enjoyed that thread, and it could explain the screen photo.

Another possible explanation is God sending us a message.

That sure looks like and angel blowing a trumpet to me.

How interesting is that, here we are in the so called end times, and this, a phenomenal image of an angel blowing a trumpet..wow

What more can someone need, in order to believe that this is the so called end times.

Peace

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If I'm honest, I remember seeing that same storm system and thinking the same thing - What day was that, do you recall?

Edit to add: If you're referring to around April 18th, ironically one website I use for seeing archive sat data, NexSat, was missing a large chunk of data between April 15th and April 25th so will have to look elsewhere.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

no...i'm pretty computer inept....i tried.

if anyone looks at the archives it'd be there

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

may 10th and it was on radar, don't know if shows on satellite
edit on 14-5-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Ah ok, I was thinking about a different date, but anyway I did just come across a good website for animated radar archive, have a look: National Center for Atmospheric Research. Though I'm still looking for a site with higher resolution or zoom options (if anyone knows of better by chance?). By the way Signals... I can see where people would see an angel blowing trumpets there, thanks for sharing it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

lol trumpets and tornadoes have you guys all went insane or what?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join