It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perpetuating the "chemtrail" hoax

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think the reason the chemtrail hoax continues has nothing to do with evidence.

Rather it is for the reasons in my sig - the fist quote is over 70 years old, but I think it remains completely applicable to human behaviour.

Also I think this article is highly relevant - and also amusing and disturbing at the same time - Challenging the politics of paranoia
edit on 15-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Uncinus

I'm not a scientist and have never heard that term.. If it makes you feel better I'll call them whatever you want. I simply said "chemtrail" so that the majority would understand what i am refering to.

It would also be correct to call a persistent contrail water vapor, or a cloud. Persistent contrails, water vapor, and clouds are all the same thing.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Uncinus

I'm not a scientist and have never heard that term.. If it makes you feel better I'll call them whatever you want. I simply said "chemtrail" so that the majority would understand what i am refering to.

It would also be correct to call a persistent contrail water vapor, or a cloud. Persistent contrails, water vapor, and clouds are all the same thing.

Actually, not they are not. Water vapor is what you see out there when you have a completely clear sky. Just because you have clouds, does not mean there is not water. And on a humid day when you feel the moisture, you are feeling humidity in the form of water vapor. Water vapor is water is gas form.

Now when water vapor condenses, then it usually is in the form of liquid water, and can turn to solid water if the temperature are cold enough.,

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join