It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21, 2011 - Judgment Day, Rapture, End of World... or.....future to be unseen my man?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I do not believe in my opinion the world will end on the 21st of may.
It would seem likely that is not going to happen.I'd imagine the world will end when we least expect it.

Emocentric

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Thank you, I'm sorry if I did give you a small heart attack! Yes we are all connected in some way yes, either emotionally, physically, and spiritually I must admit, I'm very new to the concept of spirituality, however I'm enjoying it greatly! I've learnt that energy is only borrowed (Some might make a reference to "Avatar" - Go ahead, if you think about it, it's true) like us, we use these bodies that have been created from a big bang, then forged in the hearts of a dying star and eventually we are here. I believe as long as the universe has been we have always been, the universe didn't just spawn out elements, it spawned out a way of life for us to experience instead of just a path of energy, so we are here temporarily and eventually we go back, and if need be to grow more then we come back again, but who's to say back to Humanity? I don't know, maybe through another body, whether it is an animal, insect, or another Humanoid (Or Alienoid, for those who are sceptical). I hope to learn much more, as we all strive to be great, the best we can be! How about you? What have you learnt? About yourself? Jamie.

^^ I have had the fortunate circumstances of a job that requires little of me, yet leaves me great amounts of free time to sit on a computer and learn. That being said, I have amassed vast amounts of information from the hundreds of hours I have spent in study in my search for truth.

Yet even with what I've learned, I have discovered I have only seen the tip of the iceberg if you will. The massive amount of information in the internet is astounding regarding spirituality and new agers. That being said, I have built several Truths that are a new foundation for my new attempts at living a life of Love and Light.

-I believe we are on the cusp of major changes to Humanity, as the signs are everywhere. Free energy devices, rallies for truth, peaceful protests, people questioning what they are told for the first time, we are changing rapidly.
-Through this change, I believe we will finally have Disclosure that will pave the way for Humanity into its NEXT golden age.
-From what I have learned, I without a doubt believe in Chakras and their potential to change a human for the better. They sure have changed me. They don't change who I am really, they simply have gotten me past all my heart breaks and sorrows from living in a cruel cruel world all my life, like emotional baggage repair.
-Through developing my chakras, I believe I am following the path to my own Divinity, and striving to live in the Present and hold nothing but Unconditional Love.

That is why we have been put on this earth, to live in the NOW and to learn and love and no longer live in FEAR. Whether its from mistakes, or triumphs.

And don't worry, I meditated on it, and decided that that pressure was my heart opening up to the higher energies of love around me. It's not painful, but it is something that I am new to experiencing, so it does take time to get past the fear. As our knee-jerk reaction to anything new is to resist it.

Namaste (The Divinity in me recognizes the Divinity in you)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i have already predicted that the rapture will not be on May 21, 2011 so there is nothing to worry about , you can all thank me later

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
People should also be aware that a fake rapture using holographic imagery has been in the works for some time. You can get more info from this link. Look up the posts mentioning Project Blue Beam.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i dont believe it

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
So here I am posting yet another article.

Hmm I wonder if it will be deferred yet again? Next date? Will I be chosen? well I guess we will see on the 22nd.

I think people have a skewed perception of WHO or WHAT GOD is.... for some.. GOD is vengeful, and smites humanity... Terms like "God closes the door to salvation" What Perfect being... will do that?
What Perfect being, will turn away his creations, or cast them to a future of doom? What Perfect being will judge the choices of humanity, and penalize them for those choices... TO ME it sounds like People project their idea of GOD (Self Projection)... the wicked the vengeance, and anger that GOD will DISPLAY... is only them. We all know that the CHURCH... is most likely the most wicked of them all, pre-judging humanity.
We make our mistakes, and we grow and learn from them, that's the wonderment of choice... and its usually never a BAD choice if you can learn from it.
"Don't Judge your fellow man...and you will continue to live and love and laugh" -Darryl Shott

I have a funny feeling.. that this day will NEVER COME, unless its done by MANS HANDS. People are just obsessed with "The End of the World" WHY you need to ask your self... what lacking in your daily life, that you want such significant change? Aliens coming.. conspiracies.... go look out your window... inhale and take in the amazing daily miracles, we all are given each day, as those are not guaranteed, to come tomorrow. Each of us will have our own Judgement day, on our last hour with our last breath of life, be certain that is GUARANTEED for EACH one of us. Don't make this day a bad day... and waist it... get up go outside and LIVE the best you can! Feel GOOD about who you are!

Note to MOD: ((If this is in the wrong category Please feel free to move it.))
JUST SAYIN......

Is may 21 on a thursday or friday?

Nothing is going to happen on the 21st.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This would be the PERFECT day for the NWO to do Project Blue Beam.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I am here to officially declare that nothing out of the ordinary will happen today.

Well, nothing other than the usual bizzare stuff that generally characterizes reality in this twisted universe.

Go smell a flower or something...peace....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
I am here to officially declare that nothing out of the ordinary will happen today.

Well, nothing other than the usual bizzare stuff that generally characterizes reality in this twisted universe.

Go smell a flower or something...peace....

Well, of course nothing was going to really happen (Then again, I'm an atheist).

What about Project Blue Beam, though? The government could still do that for the lulz! It'd be the perfect #ing time.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xHybr1dx

Actually that is a very interesting point.

Kind of like the way 9-11 happened on a day on which there actually was a big planned aeronautics simulation exercise.

Hit 'em from both sides...true and fake at the same time...they won't know what hit 'em.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet

Originally posted by xHybr1dx

Actually that is a very interesting point.

Kind of like the way 9-11 happened on a day on which there actually was a big planned aeronautics simulation exercise.

Hit 'em from both sides...true and fake at the same time...they won't know what hit 'em.

Exactly, this would be their perfect way to brainwash everyone.

Is this the only thread for this? Or is there another? I just want to stay up-to-date with all the chaos that could take place.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So it is May 21st today. I've yet to hear of people being raptured. Not that I expect to because I really do not.
What time did they say this would happen? 5 or 6 PM?
And in what time zone!?

I would not be shocked if this Camping character took his flock and disappeared into the woods somewhere to make it appear as if he left. Like: we showed them didn't we!?

And of course, a lot of people are a bit off their rockers and if they don't get raptured they are of the belief that they are one of those doomed to an eternity of hellfire-- so why not kill self? kill family?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Originally posted by john1287

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
You know what... I'm sick of this. Why? Seriously? Why? Why would an "almighty being" known as "God, Allah" (Whatever you want to call "it") create a "lesser" race of beings?...

Jamie.
he did not make a lesser race of beings he gave us everything to live the way he wanted us to and for most of the world we blueit
you might think you are a lesser person but some of us are not
so please keep talking about things you no nothing about
your just proving my point

I know nothing about? (Just pointing this out, learn to spell and use grammar!) I do not think I'm a lesser being, for I am Human and I am proud to be one! But you still didn't answer my question... to which was "why?" - It makes no sense, let alone logical sense!

Jamie.

Well, this just my opinion and speculation, but the reason a supreme or infinite being would create a race of "lesser" or finite beings would be to experience the one thing a supreme can not experience; the sense of other, relationships, love. You see a supreme being, by definition must be all knowing, all powerful, ever present, eternal and perfect; perfection requires a state of being whole, complete and lacking in nothing. If a being lacks nothing it can't be divided or have division with in it. If it there is no division it can't experience the sense of others. It would be completely alone.

But, by creating a race of "lesser" or finite beings and then placing it's consciousness temporarily in those beings and making itself forget that it is a supreme being, it could then experience a multitude of lives filled with other beings, relationships and the sense of others. It could very well be that the entire purpose of everything is simply to allow a supreme being to escape an eternal existence of infinite solitude. Of course many religious texts that ascribe a reason for a supreme being to create everything usually say the same thing. Even, the bible says, God created humanity, because it was lonely. just my opinion of course though, but if it is true it means we all are actually this lonely infinite being temporarily living a finite life full of pain, doubt and suffering, for no other reason then to feel what it is like to experience relationships and everything else we do is just to fill the time.

Peace be with you.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xHybr1dx

I'm sorry but people are already brainwashed.

Peace,
david.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I wonder if Harold Camping and his followers still believe it is going to happen. I tried to get into the family radio site to see what his site says about this but it is still down. They have a show scheduled on the radio at 5;30 pm I may tune in for a few minutes I want to know what camping and his followers reactions to the rapture not happening or are they going to hide to make us think they have been raptured.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Oh, i think you just answered my question about what time this supposed rapture will take place (6PM--their time zone)

I bet they will just cut the mikes off (like George Noory did last night..as a joke) and make it sound like they got raptured. These people are an embarrassment.

There should be a crack down on these types of things. They make so much money off of it! MILLIONS. It is truly a scam. And the people who throw their money at them SMH @ them

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join