It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21, 2011 - Judgment Day, Rapture, End of World... or.....future to be unseen my man?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So here I am posting yet another article.

Hmm I wonder if it will be deferred yet again? Next date? Will I be chosen? well I guess we will see on the 22nd.

I think people have a skewed perception of WHO or WHAT GOD is.... for some.. GOD is vengeful, and smites humanity... Terms like "God closes the door to salvation" What Perfect being... will do that?
What Perfect being, will turn away his creations, or cast them to a future of doom? What Perfect being will judge the choices of humanity, and penalize them for those choices... TO ME it sounds like People project their idea of GOD (Self Projection)... the wicked the vengeance, and anger that GOD will DISPLAY... is only them. We all know that the CHURCH... is most likely the most wicked of them all, pre-judging humanity.
We make our mistakes, and we grow and learn from them, that's the wonderment of choice... and its usually never a BAD choice if you can learn from it.
"Don't Judge your fellow man...and you will continue to live and love and laugh" -Darryl Shott

I have a funny feeling.. that this day will NEVER COME, unless its done by MANS HANDS. People are just obsessed with "The End of the World" WHY you need to ask your self... what lacking in your daily life, that you want such significant change? Aliens coming.. conspiracies.... go look out your window... inhale and take in the amazing daily miracles, we all are given each day, as those are not guaranteed, to come tomorrow. Each of us will have our own Judgement day, on our last hour with our last breath of life, be certain that is GUARANTEED for EACH one of us. Don't make this day a bad day... and waist it... get up go outside and LIVE the best you can! Feel GOOD about who you are!

Note to MOD: ((If this is in the wrong category Please feel free to move it.))
JUST SAYIN......

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is the 3rd thread on this in the last hour...
Just sayin
edit on 14/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

funny thing about the end of the world as we know
it its that nobody realy knows when, day or hour and frankly if someone elese post about it again i just might puke

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by john1287

live your life as good as you can
and you dont have to worry about the end because it will be the start of a great life

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Oooo maybe I'll get a chance to spit in his face for all the suffering he has allowed to transpire.

Just kidding, religion is a joke.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You know what... I'm sick of this. Why? Seriously? Why? Why would an "almighty being" known as "God, Allah" (Whatever you want to call "it") create a "lesser" race of beings?...

Jamie.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

I could see Aliens doing this for their sick and twisted amusement, maybe we're a old worn out reality show on Alien TV, and May 21 is our cancel date?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
You know what... I'm sick of this. Why? Seriously? Why? Why would an "almighty being" known as "God, Allah" (Whatever you want to call "it") create a "lesser" race of beings?...

Jamie.
he did not make a lesser race of beings he gave us everything to live the way he wanted us to and for most of the world we blueit
you might think you are a lesser person but some of us are not
so please keep talking about things you no nothing about
your just proving my point

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

I could see Aliens doing this for their sick and twisted amusement, maybe we're a old worn out reality show on Alien TV, and May 21 is our cancel date?

Haha, seems the most plausible so far!

Jamie.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by john1287

Jamie.
he did not make a lesser race of beings he gave us everything to live the way he wanted us to and for most of the world we blueit

I know nothing about? (Just pointing this out, learn to spell and use grammar!) I do not think I'm a lesser being, for I am Human and I am proud to be one! But you still didn't answer my question... to which was "why?" - It makes no sense, let alone logical sense!

Jamie.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Jamie.

I know nothing about? (Just pointing this out, learn to spell and use grammar!) I do not think I'm a lesser being, for I am Human and I am proud to be one! But you still didn't answer my question... to which was "why?" - It makes no sense, let alone logical sense!

Jamie.
Your correct I was in to much of a hurry that I did not look a my spelling or grammar and for that Iam sorry.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Jamie.

Jamie.
Your correct I was in to much of a hurry that I did not look a my spelling or grammar and for that Iam sorry.

Yet again, you were in a hurry. You neglected to answer my question again!

Jamie.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow or even half an hour from now. It cannot be known. We might suspect or imagine happenings based on information we have gathered but fundamentally ‘prediction’ in an inexact science.

It does wonderful business however because at our base level, bad news is always interesting and we love a bit of scandal. It also allows those delusional types who get involved in it to tear through endless passages (written by other delusional types) either in books or web pages and waffle on regardless, which is no bad thing if you consider the point that it keeps them off the streets.

The really fun part though is the pseudo nonsense where some prophesise that the end will be a great new beginning……

Having said that I’ll contradict myself here and make a prediction, those who spout this rubbish are generally going to end up eating humble pie. I say generally because we can never discount those occasions when a prediction comes true but that’s more to do with accident rather than design.

I shall now don my tin hat and hide over here in the corner awaiting the arrival of torrents of flak.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Their money raising scam ends in 7 days. They are atempting to make one large final cash in.

Oh I feel sorry for these decievers and thieves. God will have his way with them.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

Their money raising scam ends in 7 days. They are atempting to make one large final cash in.

Oh I feel sorry for these decievers and thieves. God will have his way with them.

And on the eighth day they shall be rounded up en masse and sent forth to a place of confinement to reflect and consider their terrible crimes, none more so than frightening the children.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Rejoice, for He is coming

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think I may have a decent answer, at least one that works for me from my limited mortal perception of a being of infinite Creativity and Power.

Essentially 'God' is a Creator, but not in the limited sense of an artist drawing a picture, or an architect building a house. All that IS, is his creation, from the smallest speck of dust, to the largest of galaxies. Through this creation, 'God' gets to know Himself. We are simply a small, small part of "God's" infinite creations. Yet in a sense, we are part of God, as well as his creations. We are a Divine spark of what God is. In no way are we 'lesser' in any sense, we are simply the "Leaf" on the Tree of Life. We were created so God could experience Himself. Because lets face it, you try and do nothing with Infinity.

You and I are One, as much as we are a part of God Himself.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonNova

I think I may have a decent answer, at least one that works for me from my limited mortal perception of a being of infinite Creativity and Power.

Essentially 'God' is a Creator, but not in the limited sense of an artist drawing a picture, or an architect building a house. All that IS, is his creation, from the smallest speck of dust, to the largest of galaxies. Through this creation, 'God' gets to know Himself. We are simply a small, small part of "God's" infinite creations. Yet in a sense, we are part of God, as well as his creations. We are a Divine spark of what God is. In no way are we 'lesser' in any sense, we are simply the "Leaf" on the Tree of Life. We were created so God could experience Himself. Because lets face it, you try and do nothing with Infinity.

That is beauty. You say "God" I say "Force" - Essentially two names for the same meaning.

But I don't believe in a "God", but a force that does guide itself, a greater conciseness, a collective of minds, entities, beings that have grouped together to form something beyond anything, a higher plane, but not a heaven.. a place where we all meet before we part on another journey, to a greater life.

I love you.

Jamie.
edit on 14-5-2011 by pandapowerjamie because: Wanted to express myself further.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That is beauty. You say "God" I say "Force" - Essentially two names for the same meaning.

But I don't believe in a "God", but a force that does guide itself, a greater conciseness, a collective of minds, entities, beings that have grouped together to form something beyond anything, a higher plane, but not a heaven.. a place where we all meet before we part on another journey, to a greater life.

I love you.

Jamie.

^^ I found your reply very moving, and wanted to share the Love that was so graciously given to me. I too have discovered the beauty and power knowing that all is One.

I have spent much time discovering energy work and working with my chakras, and over time I have developed a decent sense of the energy around me. I felt an extremely powerful heart movement, around the same time you sent the reply to me. Haha, it almost felt like a heart attack with the amount of energy I had to deal with. XD

Which leads me to believe you are well along on your spiritual journey as well since we are all connected.
It prompts me to ask what you have discovered in the ways of Truth.

And I Love you too.

-Teddy

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I love you.

Jamie.

^^ I found your reply very moving, and wanted to share the Love that was so graciously given to me. I too have discovered the beauty and power knowing that all is One.

I have spent much time discovering energy work and working with my chakras, and over time I have developed a decent sense of the energy around me. I felt an extremely powerful heart movement, around the same time you sent the reply to me. Haha, it almost felt like a heart attack with the amount of energy I had to deal with. XD

Which leads me to believe you are well along on your spiritual journey as well since we are all connected.
It prompts me to ask what you have discovered in the ways of Truth.

And I Love you too.

-Teddy

Thank you, I'm sorry if I did give you a small heart attack!
Yes we are all connected in some way yes, either emotionally, physically, and spiritually
I must admit, I'm very new to the concept of spirituality, however I'm enjoying it greatly!
I've learnt that energy is only borrowed (Some might make a reference to "Avatar" - Go ahead, if you think about it, it's true) like us, we use these bodies that have been created from a big bang, then forged in the hearts of a dying star and eventually we are here. I believe as long as the universe has been we have always been, the universe didn't just spawn out elements, it spawned out a way of life for us to experience instead of just a path of energy, so we are here temporarily and eventually we go back, and if need be to grow more then we come back again, but who's to say back to Humanity? I don't know, maybe through another body, whether it is an animal, insect, or another Humanoid (Or Alienoid, for those who are sceptical).

I hope to learn much more, as we all strive to be great, the best we can be!

How about you? What have you learnt? About yourself?

Jamie.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join