It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane Crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Ken

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Since people are looking into disasters in the next month or two I am going to say that I think there will be two that relate to airliners or airplanes.

One is an accident. An airliner on approach to land will have an engine problem, some kind of serious vibration. I think the engine is on the left side of the plane. It will explode and take part of the wing. The plane will crash well short of the airport in a residential area. Where do I think this will happen?

New York.

The other thing I see is a smaller plane that crashes into a building. I don't know if this is on purpose, but I think it might be. I see struggling in the cockpit, as if someone is fighting for control of the plane. The building it hits is tapered towards the top, not straight and square like a normal skyscraper.

It will happen in a city where there is a very large clock on a very large building or tower. A city by the ocean where deep sea fishing, para sailing, and baseball are all daily events. I see oranges also. Does this mean Florida? I suppose there are places in Southern California that also meet that description, or someplace along the Gulf Coast.

Not sure.

I think the two events will happen very close together. The plane in the building first. They will happen at the same time frame as a meteor shower, if that helps put this into a time frame.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by Ken]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
www.learnwhatsup.com...

lists the dates of meteor showers.

The next meteor shower should be August 13 and last for 7 days.

So between August 13-20.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ken

It will happen in a city where there is a very large clock on a very large building or tower. A city by the ocean where deep sea fishing, para sailing, and baseball are all daily events. I see oranges also. Does this mean Florida? I suppose there are places in Southern California that also meet that description, or someplace along the Gulf Coast.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by Ken]

Sounds a lot like Boston, ayuh.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
your second city sounds like miami, we have skyscrapers, a historical clock tower in the downtown area, it's near the water and all the activities you described.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Very strange. This morning as I was getting ready for work I was thinking how wierd it was that there hasn't been a major airplane crash in the US for almost three years. Don't ask me why I thought about that.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The second city could be San Francisco. the TransAmerica building is tapered at the top like you say.

Ken

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Are there buidlings in the Miami area that have a tapered top?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
www.emporis.com...

this one is somewhat tapered, its in miami, could that be it?

Ken

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Could be. Wish I could be more specific. Is there a car parking garage close to it?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have no idea, i have never been there, but i would think with so many buisnesses located in that building that they would have parking for the employees.

Ken

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Good point. And it is a financial building, something the news has been filled with.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What do we have here? Yet another predicion of misfortune hitting Florida in August. This is just getting too wierd!

Incidentally, dcgolf, you are correct, there hasnt been a major airplane crash since Nov 2001. Not in the US. I have often wondered about it. Heightened security forces airlines to maintain planes better? Less illegal unskilled mechanics working at the airports? Who knows?

But I do hope Florida residents take heed, something is gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am taking a wild leap here but I remembered this posting and now just read this on CNN about a plane that crashed into a masion near Austin Texas - a msall plane, 6 killed, the masion seems to have a slanted roof, and there is a building with a clock at the University of Texas. I am probably way off the mark as (1) there isn't any sea near by and (2) there hasn't been a second airplane accident today. I was just surprised to see the shape of the mansion and when I googled pics of Austin, Texas for images up came the clock.

www.utexas.edu...
www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sounds like you described the flight that expoded over Long Island just after 9/11 and there was a small plane that crashed into a building in Tampa Florida just after 9/11. It buzzed MacDill AFB and crashed into a rather large building near a large tower with a clock.

Weird, are you living your past in your dreams?

San Antonio, Tampa and Portland, Oregon are all cities that continue to come up when i think or try to feel out these attacks. Coupled with reoccuring dreams from chidhood, I am hoping that this time the line is different....

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ken
I see oranges also.

Originally posted by Mainer
Sounds a lot like Boston, ayuh.

Oranges? In Boston?! I don't think so.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by negativenihil]

[edit on 3-8-2004 by negativenihil]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

San Antonio, Tampa and Portland, Oregon are all cities that continue to come up when i think or try to feel out these attacks. Coupled with reoccuring dreams from chidhood, I am hoping that this time the line is different....

I hope you're wrong about the cities as I live in Vancouver, WA, and work in Portland. Our house is directly beneath certain landing patterns for the Portland Airport.

Ken

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Beats the heck out of me. All I know is what I saw. Don't ask me to explain the oranges and baseball, but that was part of what I saw. Other than that, I seldom have a real way of knowing where something will happen. It is not like I cann see a map in my head, although that would certainly make life easier when it came time to explain the where as well as the what.

Do they grow citrus trees in central Texas?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I live in Arlington, Texas and as I was reading your post I immediately thought of the plane crash today in Austin.

The crash happenedat Lakeway, which is by Lake Travis (a large body of water).

They grow everything in Texas, so I am sure we also grow oranges here as well.

I just feel things, but I get the strong feeling you were talking about this particular plane crash.

This sounded very accurate to me.

Well done, Ken.

Ken

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Obviously if the Austin crash was the one I saw then I was wrong on several accounts. The reference to New York I saw (for example) was the Statue of Liberty. I took it to mean a location. However, the crash happened on the same day as the Statue's reopening. It was clearly a reference to a time frame rather than a location. That makes me wrong.

Now we see what happens with the larger plane crash to see how close I was to right.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There are many tapered buildings along the coasts of america. and baseball staduims so who knows. Where did you say you came up with this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join