It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will it take for people to stop making threads on OBL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Just wondering. Why does a small amount of posters spam the board with OBL threads and are so worried that we don't believe that he's dead or not.Why is it so important that we believe the OS?

Stop making OBL threads. Seriously no one cares. He's just an paid CIA shill anyway.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The Truth is all it will take

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Some photo's and the video.

Not such a big ask really is it ???

Cosmic...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't know exactly what it will take, but I doubt that creating yet another such as this one, is the correct first step to make.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I dunno, something might spring to mind.

But when it does I'll make a thread to let you know.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The only thing that cane stop the threads on Old Bin will be if Obama puts out his birth certificate!

link   
Osama Bin Laden to release a new video from hell, stating that "Yes. I am indeed dead".

ETA: I really don't care if he's dead or not, ot when he died. Not like he ever ordered any planes to fly into buildings or anything. The guy was a patsy that put a face on the C.I.A.'s fear mongering for the public to eat up, and that's it.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

We all know the character referred to as OBL is dead. I guess the actor got tired of portraying a terrorist.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

ha!

Then there would be a war on Sheol.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I hate to point out the obvious.

But didn't you just make an OBL thread?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
I dunno, something might spring to mind.

But when it does I'll make a thread to let you know.

This is along the lines of what I was thinking.

Anything that does happen will be something to make a thread about, so the answer is...

NEVER!

ETA:
...Or at least many years after he's out of office.
edit on 5/14/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I have to agree to some extent. But I think it goes a little further than just fear mongering. It's the fact that OBL's existence and reported death are being used to create a 'Police State'. The subject encompasses all the resulting loss of freedoms and rights that goes hand in hand with the creation and propagation of fear and the way it's being manipulated by the government. Which, is almost incomprehensible when the borders are wide open to anyone who wants to come in. I don't think that the threads will end until the truth about 9/11 and the fact that there is no documented evidence connecting OBL to those events are clearly revealed and understood. Also, all the unnecessary "security" methods being used against innocent Americans will have to end as well, before threads about OBL will disappear. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Because it's a conspiracy...
people are denying ignorance ..
OBL's Death lead the whole world in a frantic chase for his stupid butthead.. and then a raid then the anouncement it's him.
then all the BS claims of what happend in the raid
then NO prrof to back up the claims statements and media covergage
So with that said .. we have OBL threads and hey if they bug you just ignore em

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

The only thing scarier than the idea that some group of boogie men are out to get the western world because of our freedom, is the fact that people believe that in sight of the mounting evidence to support the exact opposite claim. The ignorance in this country is far more terrifying than any cell of suicide bombers could ever hope to be.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Just wondering. Why does a small amount of posters spam the board with OBL threads and are so worried that we don't believe that he's dead or not.Why is it so important that we believe the OS?

Stop making OBL threads. Seriously no one cares. He's just an paid CIA shill anyway.

Lol, do you not see the complete irony in starting a new OBL thread, complaining about and asking people not to start new OBL threads?

I've never started a OBL thread at pres time, but this is a conspiracy forum and for obvious reasons OBL is a very hot topic right now.

When will they end? They probably won't, but it would help if the US administration cut the BS and released the so-called photos they have, because at the moment, no matter what camp you sit on, it's all just hearsay, which is unnaceptable when we are dealing with something so big!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What would it take to stop you making OBL threads. Are you any different...

new topics

top topics

join