It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Man Spends Life Savings Ahead of May 21 Doomsday Earthquake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'll be curious to see what Harold Camping's excuse is this time. I hope these people don't all commit Hari Kari when it doesn't happen.

ETA: Bet there will be some lawsuits filed on the 22nd.
edit on 5/14/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I'll be curious to see what Harold Camping's excuse is this time. I hope these people don't all commit Hari Kari when it doesn't happen.

ETA: Bet there will be some lawsuits filed on the 22nd.
edit on 5/14/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

Amen! I'm praying nobody commits suicide over this!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It says in the Bible that not even the Angels know when the time will be...so if God hasn't revealed to his Angels in heaven...why would he tell him?....I'm just saying....LOL

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Because of that SOB fearmongering crap, a kid in Russia hanged herself.

Russian teenager hangs herself over doomsday fears

A 14-year-old girl from the Volga Republic of Mari El hanged herself on May 21 over fears that the world would end, investigators said on Wednesday.

May 21 was the day that American preacher Harold Camping said Christians would be taken into heaven ahead of the apocalypse.

Investigator Alexander Kosharin said the girl’s behavior changed dramatically when she learned about Camping’s predictions.

“Whales are trying to beach themselves and birds are dying - it is just the beginning of the end,” the girl wrote in a “death diary.”

“We are not righteous people, only they will go to heaven, the others will stay here on Earth to go through terrible sufferings,” she wrote.

“I don’t want to die like the others. That’s why I’ll die now,” the girl said in her last message.

Religion kills another innocent...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join