It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: LTC Terry Lakin- King of Birthers - is Finally Freed from Levinworth and Tells His Story..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
reply to post by aptness

Are you calling him a traitor and a coward?
His rank speaks loudly of his abilities and character.
What is your rank?

Never been in the military have you? Abilities have little to do with a officer gaining rank it's more whose ass they kiss and who owes them a favor.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

If Obama would have just produced his real BC in the first place early on, Terry wouldn't have had to serve the sentence over his convictions, and mine, that Obama is a lying sack of usurper.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

i agree with you, terry was only trying to question the validity of his commanders status as the president, and he ought to have every right to,

my last post was only saying this same thing so for me to see it has been removed shows me the censoring party is very biased

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
If Obama would have just produced his real BC in the first place early on, Terry wouldn't have had to serve the sentence over his convictions
Obama isn’t to blame because he wasn’t obligated to produce any birth certificate, Obama didn’t order Lakin to deploy, and Lakin decided to disobey the orders of his direct superiors out his own free will.

Lakin has only himself, and no one else, to blame for what happened to him.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

The order to deploy was given as a direct result of orders to deploy from the WH. And deploy? Deploy where? This from the President who on his own campaign trail swore he'd have the troops back home the day he took office? Deploy THAT!

Yeah right. The lying sack of usurper.

I don't agree at all with this. If an illegal president issues illegal orders which then trickle down, they have to be questioned somewhere. I read the entire judgement, and I understand the legal arguments why the judgement was rendered the way it was. I just don't agree with it. No judge in this country has the balls to take over jurisdiction of the BC case, due to inaction by Congress. That's the real truth. And they are all cowards.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by aptness

The order to deploy was given as a direct result of orders to deploy from the WH.

Yep that's going to work for the military. Everytime a soldier is deployed, they can simply flip out their "sensitive" political views and get a jail free card. When you sign up to the military, you should know full well what you are getting into. Lakin knew what he was doing and decided to act immature about it, now he paid the price.

This from the President who on his own campaign trail swore he'd have the troops back home the day he took office?

Obama did not make that promise. That is a lie and you know it.

Obama clearly stated during the primaries that he'd withdraw all troops from Iraq by August of 2011. He made no promise about ending the Afghanistan war, infact he stated rather clearly that he'd increase forces in that area, and that is exactly what he did. In actual fact he kept his promise.

The lying sack of usurper.

Oh brother, its this "usurper" name again.

I don't agree at all with this. If an illegal president issues illegal orders

Illegal president? And who made this conclusion? You? The internet revolutionaries online? You cannot take yourself that serious. This is a conspiracy forum, this is the last place you would expect to have your accusations recognized by the courts to start with.

And they are all cowards.

Uhuh.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Is the judge a good one?
I don’t know her, and have never come across other case decided by this judge. What I know, and my opinions of the ruling, are based on what she wrote in her ruling

It seems to me, in every instance, she applied the precedents. I don’t see any reason to believe then, as a matter of law, the case was wrongly decided.

But I’m open to your opinion and interpretation of, based on the facts of the case, and existing law, if, when and why the judge erred.

ProceduresG o v e r n i n gP r o d uctiono fW i t n e sses andE v i d e n c e inC o u r ts-Martial: 1. Article 46, UCMJ, providest h a tth e trialc o u n s e l , the defense counsel, and the court martial shall have equal opportunity to obtain evidencein accordance with such regulationsa s the President may prescribe. Article46 alsos t a t e sin pertinent part that processto compel witnesses and evidence shallb e similar to that which the courts of theUnited States havingcriminalj u r i s d i c t i o n may lawfully issue. 2.The President has prescribed Rule f o r Court Martial (RCM) 703 to govern production of witnessesa n d evidence. UnderR C M 703(b)(1) and(I) each partyis entitledto the productiono fa n yevidencew h ic hisrelevanta n d necessaryo r a n yw itn e s sw h o s e testimonyo n the merits or ona ni n t e r l o c u t o r y question would berelevant and necessary.R C M7 0 3 authorizes the trial counsel to obtain witnesses ande v i d e n c e he/sheconsidersr e l e v a n t and necessary for the prosecution but requires the defenseto submittoth e government alis to fw itn e s s the defenses u b m itsa re relevanta n d necessary. If the government contends that production is not required under the rule, the matteris submitted to the military judge for decision. 3.Military Ruleof Evidence (MRE)4 0 1 defines "Relevant Evidence". Relevant evidencemeans evidence having any tendency to make the existence of any factt h a tis of consequenceto the determination of the action more orless probable thanit would bew ith o u tth eevidence. 4.MRE 402 provides that all relevant evidence is admissible,e x c e p ta s otherwise providedb ythe constitution of the United Statesa s applied to m e m b e r so f thearmed forces, the code, these rules, thisManual,o r any Act of Congress applicable to membersof thearmed forces. Evidence which is notrelevantis notadmissible. 5.Relevant evidenceis necessary when it is not cumulative and whenit would contributetoa party's presentation of the casein some positive wayin a mattera t issue. Am a t t e ris not at issue whenitis stipulated as fact (discussion to R.C.M. 703(b)(1)). 6.MRE 403 provides that relevant e v i d e n c e may be excludedif its probative valueis substantially outweighedbyth e d a n g e r of unfair prejudice, confusion of the issues, or misleading the members, orb y considerations of undue delay,w a s t e of time, or needlessp re s e n ta tio no f cumulative evidence.

seems to mostly be dont mess with the president sigh the system is a big kick in the nuts to anyone who aint on the top...

just my two bits and ya this guys more of a hero than Obama and all his defenders combined.
edit on 15-5-2011 by UcDat because: the systems more than just one nation non

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
true american hero

stand against all forms of tyranny

foreign and domestic

obama is a usurper

but so has ever other president

for decades

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Hope fully this will teach the citizens of the USA a lesson in manners, not to be a Judas traitor to your country that shows horrific disloyalty towards your fellow country men. He should have got the death penalty if you ask me. Most likely in the next 20 years it wouldn’t surprise if it came out that he was a mole for North Korea or Iran or something.
Such dishonorable Americans in this country as of late…I just don’t understand?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Hope fully this will teach the citizens of the USA a lesson in manners, not to be a Judas traitor to your country that shows horrific disloyalty towards your fellow country men. He should have got the death penalty if you ask me. Most likely in the next 20 years it wouldn’t surprise if it came out that he was a mole for North Korea or Iran or something.
Such dishonorable Americans in this country as of late…I just don’t understand?

I see a man among the sheep but to each their own I guess...

I mean really the man just wanted to make sure his commander in chief was the real deal. To see a real BC... Now two years later and we get a two bit fake. But hey he deserves to die for having dared to take the bullet. Then he gets denied justice and locked up by the jesters own courts. Heck look at how much of bushes background is known... Stuff no sane man would have wanted aired and then some but that was ok. Touch Obama the new liar in chief and we got a legion of fools crying foul.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Didn't his case have something to do with the SSN? If he really felt he had legal and moral ground to stand on, all he had to do was prove the short form from 2008 was fake. You keep saying it was fake so apparently someone proved it. I have to ask who, when, and where. Or he could have simply proven that Obama was not legally vetted as per the FEC. It really sounds like you are more than certain of the things you say about Obama so why did Lakin not just go ahead and present whatever proof you have and make his case?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Oh look! The shilltrolls are coming out early on this one.
If Obama would have just produced his real BC in the first place early on, Terry wouldn't have had to serve the sentence over his convictions, and mine, that Obama is a lying sack of usurper.

No.

If he hadn't disobeyed orders, then he wouldn't have been court martialed.

Seriously, this was a ridiculous defense and blaming his prison sentence on Obama not releasing his BC earlier is a real stretch.

The fact is, this guy let his political views get the better of him, and he made a really stupid decision. Then he paid the price for that decision. He elected to serve in the military, so he elected to face the consequences of going AWOL.

I wonder how he feels, now that he's served months in prison only to find out that Obama has released his certificate and is a confirmed US citizen. I bet he regrets his actions, even if he says he doesn't.

And you do realise, under Military Law, that a Servicemember has EVERY right to disregard an Illegal Order, right????

I think the point people are trying to make is that until Obama can legally prove that he is fit to be Commander In Chief, then any order given by him, or passed down by people on HIS orders, then the Orders are Illegal. So LTC Lakin has every right afforded to him to disregard any Battle Order, Movement Order etc, given to him by the higher ups, if he can prove that it was based on an order given by Obama etc.

And since LTC Lakin was not allowed to give evidence etc to prove the contrary, doesn't something stink to you???

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

This from the President who on his own campaign trail swore he'd have the troops back home the day he took office?

Obama did not make that promise. That is a lie and you know it.

Wow, Obama is not the only lying scumbag. His agents remain out in force and permeate these boards.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

yeah what a liar.. and trolls stop using the reptilian word for ridiculing, lame.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

reply to post by aptness

Are you calling him a traitor and a coward?
His rank speaks loudly of his abilities and charactor.
What is your rank?

I think the fact that he disobeyed direct orders from his CO to go to Afghanistan speak the loudest when considering his 'abilities and character'. This had nothing to do with Obama...but for the moment lets assume that it did. Lets assume he's speaking the truth in suggesting that this was all just a plot to make Obama present his long form Birth Certificate....well Obama did. Not that he needed to there are so many gaping logical loopholes and circular pathways within the 'birthers' arguments that it doesn't take Obama to show his BC to prove he was born in Hawaii.

If this guy did this because he was trying to prove Obama isn't a citizen then he failed miserably, and it shows deep problems with this gentleman's 'abilities' and arguably with his character..... At best he's mentally unstable and unfit to hold his position...at worst he is indeed a traitor and a liar.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I have some issues with these stories, I'll try to explain why:

First and foremost, hands up from those who can see the victim mentality sprinkled with Stockholm syndrome amongst the "birthers".

Why victim mentality? Well, people are finding out that the government is not the people and vice versa. We, the people, feel wronged. We, the people, are the victims of this conspiracy.

Why Stockholm syndrome? The people, whom have given up hope on the government, are knocking at the military man's door. Surely the military must know what honor is, surely the military will stand up for what is right! But, when did you ever stop to realize that the military is controlled by...the government?

Either one sees this, one doesn't see this, or one simply doesn't care about what's really going on and one just spreads the hear-say that reaches their ears for entertainment purposes.

So it is incredibly stupid of the person in question, mister Lakin, to join the military and then doubt the government. It's cognitive dissonance. It's living in La-La-Land. It's living in a fantasy world where members of the military are, by default, heroes.

Again, as I've stated before. Watch this non-issue tear you ATS'ers right down the middle: One side "Birther", other side "Obama shills" and those standing on the line are thinking something along the lines of "Holy #, these people are being played!".

And again, as I've also stated before, the guy is president. Deal with it. And the only way to do that is by voting. If you want to fight the system, the whole conspiracy...simply don't vote. Get people to not vote. That will FORCE everyone to listen and should snap some of those lost in the aforementioned La-La-Land to snap out of it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Thank god someone make sense. star for you buddy

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Omg the reptilians helped in this

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join