It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worker at Nuke Plant Dies!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

And yet according to this article, in the Times of India, he is actually the THIRD worker killed at the plant. So who were the first two and how did they die? Or did they publish the wrong info?

Third worker dies at Fukushima nuclear plant PTI | May 15, 2011, 07.29am IST

TOKYO: A worker died at Japan's disaster-stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant on Saturday as emergency crews continued their operations to prevent a major meltdown, the plant's operator said. The male worker in his 60s was confirmed dead after he was rushed to hospital after falling unconscious at the plant, Tokyo Electric Power Co said. He is the third worker to have died in the aftermath.

When he was taken ill, the unidentified worker was carrying chainsaws with another worker inside a facility to treat contaminated water being released from the plant's crippled reactors, the official said.

Source: timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
edit on 5/14/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Great, did he die of "natural" causes, or did he see something he wasn't supposed to, or refused to keep his mouth shut about it. Being a "new" contractor, I could see how his "spirit of cooperation" hadn't been instilled in him yet...maybe he was working there undercover, a whistleblower.....hmmm, wish I knew more about him, but those would be lies too, if they are trying to cover up his death...

I mean, a guy in his 60's doesn't sound like your run-of-the-mill pup that would foolishly agree to "just" start work now in an extremely harsh, extremely dangerous (understatement) environment....people in their 60's are too wise, unless there is an extremely rare, valuable reason to do it.

edit on 14-5-2011 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

And yet according to this article, in the Times of India, he is actually the THIRD worker killed at the plant. So who were the first two and how did they die? Or did they publish the wrong info?

Third worker dies at Fukushima nuclear plant PTI | May 15, 2011, 07.29am IST

TOKYO: A worker died at Japan's disaster-stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant on Saturday as emergency crews continued their operations to prevent a major meltdown, the plant's operator said. The male worker in his 60s was confirmed dead after he was rushed to hospital after falling unconscious at the plant, Tokyo Electric Power Co said. He is the third worker to have died in the aftermath.

When he was taken ill, the unidentified worker was carrying chainsaws with another worker inside a facility to treat contaminated water being released from the plant's crippled reactors, the official said.

Source: timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
edit on 5/14/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

The first two workers killed were the ones patrolling the plant right after the earthquake, remember the report on how it took them so long to find the bodies of the missing workers?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yep, there will be more to die. Not a union job I'm sure and no safety measures in place for the protection of their workers. Too bad but we all make choices.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

I don't remember that, but thanks for the clarification.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The first two died in the initial explosion, if I recall the media report around the time this was breaking news.

As much as I'd like to believe this chap died from natural causes, TEPCO are officially liars and dis-information merchants and I can't really trust the words from any proven liars.

With every report they publish, anyone with a modicum of common sense can read between the lines and hear what they're specifically saying, and deliberately avoiding saying.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

<< 1   >>

join