It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member - 1st Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

I have been reading the forums for a while now and have decided to finally take the step to join Above Top Secret. I thought I would take some time to introduce myself and tell you a few things about me.

I am from the East Coast of the United States. I have gotten a chance to travel throughout most of the USA and appreciate what a beautiful country I live in.

I am a musician and the piano is my main instrument. I used to play in the lower brass section of a volunteer band that does fund raisers for good causes. We raised money for things like medical research to funding cancer patient treatment.

I am also into talk radio and pod casts. I won’t mention their names here because I’m not sure if it would be appropriate. If anyone is interested feel free to message me. I hear some of the topics discussed on Above Top Secret talked about a lot on the pod casts I listen to.

I am into a lot of topics discussed on Above Top Secret but my favorites topics are UFO’s, conspiracy theories, and some interesting topics discussed on the “Gray Area” message board. I have especially enjoyed some of the recent posts about “time slips” and peoples personal stories about this subject. I hope to broaden my horizons and learn about many more interesting topics here. I look forward to being a member of Above Top Secret.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SentientBeing13

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Hi SentientBeing13, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hey there SentientBeing13 (interesting name),

You sound like the ideal person to join the ranks of ATS so welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.

Woody

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, bro. Glad to have you.
Message me if you have any questions!

Peace,
SeraphNB

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!

Since you are into talk radio and podcasts I would suggest viewing the many videos available here on ATS in the Media section, and on links on the Recent Posts Page.

I will also recommend that you join one of the Saturday Night ATS Live shows, which start at 9pm Eastern. You can listen in to the live stream via several avenues, and then watch what goes on in chat using the voyeur button as OL suggested, so you can see how folks cut up.

I am there when I am not at work, but unfortunately for all concerned, this month I work overnight on every Saturday night, so next month I will be there. I know you were waiting to hear that, right?

Seriously though, I think the moderators who run that show are wondeful and you will enjoy it. Hope to see ya there in June!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS SentientBeing13.

I hope to see you around the boards..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS SentientBeing13!

See you around the forums, enjoy your stay!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome and the information guys. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey Hey Hey! I'm New here as well. Im trying to get my 20 posts in and gratz on yours! see you on the other side
- Majormojo500

new topics

top topics

join