It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behavioural Control Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I would like to share with you a series of information about what I believe to be the control system that operates to control many of our minds. There seems to be a genetically-linked component, as it does not occur to all people, however, does occur to me (although I have been able to block it) and many people in my area. Basically, If we understand that our emotions and instincts can be read or channeled through a computer system, that is implanted within our beings on a level that is not exactly physical (some call it hyperdimensional, but it would likely be encoded in our DNA to some extent), then basically, the computer system can provide a kind of "live readout" of the behaviours of surrounding individuals. The system that I have been looking at whilst meditating, it basically what can be described as a "picture projector", basically a series of images. I have discovered that this "picture show" operates on a level that is not consciously perceptible, but it used as a reference for our own inner feelings and attitudes. For example, I would see an image of a man drinking a glass of water, only to realise someone was in the kitchen at that moment, drinking a glass of water. The images range from all kinds of simple behaviour to more complex behavior and images. Basically, from what I can summise, the system operates like a lexicograph, which is basically a kind of "template" of images. So, you would have a whole series of images that are connected in a kind of "matrix" - depending upon the signal that the system reads, a composite picture will be formed out of the images that match the lexicogram. I.e. On the vertical axis will be a variable x, and on the horizontal axis a variable y, and the chart will be a grid of images, when signal X and signal Y are read, depending on thier intensities, a different point will plot on the diagram for the x any y axis respectivley.

From what I have seen, the system must have millions of images, and more than one variable, in order to form a moving image. The system works as thus: When you think about a particular person, an image of thier activities appears in your minds eye, the images are not like a live recording, they contain a series of "implied" ideas, for example, things that are occuring on a non-physical level, for example, you might see an image of two people holding each other, however, although they are talking to each other at a distance, the image is what is occuring on the inside. There are many other strange images, various kinds of representations, and when people are speaking, when they have aligned themselves to the system, their words are basically a constant reflection of the images that the system is projecting to them.

Why is this a concern? Firstly, it explains paranoia, with the system in place, it allows surrounding people to be aware of what one is doing even when they are not in eyesight, there would probably be an additional system that encodes thoughts and language into a program, allowing ones thoughts to be "heard" by surrounding inviduals within a given radius. It explains synchronicity, because it is the means by which the images in ones mind can align to the images that are being projected in the surrounding environment, thus a constant feeling of conincidence or deja vu, and a sense that people are making comments that are aligning with your interior states of mind. At its most intense, the system will generate a sense of being isolated or being singled out, a sense of being embarassed or ridiculed, however, to those that are in agreement with the system, it is their shield, thier "private eye" that they use to maintain a sense of order and security.

Now, the system can also be reverse-fed, thus, a control station would be able to project specific images into peoples minds, thus, when we watch television, we are not just watching the screen, we are also being programmed by the system, as the system will generate emotions and feelings within us, that align to the projected images, and that tie into the stories and patterns on the television.

How have I blocked it? The most accurate explanation is what can be called "astral surgery" - basically, removing the system like one would remove parts from a car or disconnect wires. The system gains access through a series of energetic portals within our bodies, artificially constructed, to allow the transfer of energy. Once I discover them, I close the channels, like disconnecting relays.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
nice post S&F pretty interesting idea

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

You are on he right line. our bodies are like vehicles, we change them but our energy and consciousness changes to gain more experiences. Our higher self sends messages to the brain and lets us know what we should be or needing to experience. So what is that higher self? For me it is like a matrix computer. However if we are in touch with our higher self we can also download information and also change or alter our direction. Thus the Law of attraction. We are what we think, we attract by our very thoughts be it negative or positive.
Its all about intent and focus. I also am aware that films, media can effect the way our brain will creates thoughts of doom, love happiness etc. Thats why many of us here don't like to have people scaremongering, because the thoughts can eventually manifest into reality (another topic).

Within us though is our inate ability to seek the truth, like the moth seeks the flame, so the seeker seeks truth. It is an individual aspect and knowingness that we all have, to be free, not to be controlled, but to have control of our destiny for the good of all. Here at ATS we all have different perceptions of truth from our own perspective.
But they are needed to create a balance to search and seek the truth from those (another topic) who wish to control us.

Love and Peace

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by peacefulwarrior3

The original system was intended to "evolve" us, however, it has also unleashed an evil that I will not go into detail explaining at this time, the primary tennant of this evil being the concept of "knowing".
edit on 14-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Another quality thread SR, keep up the good work! While this thread can be rather complex in theory, it has stimulated my mind and I am glad I came across it.

new topics

top topics

join