It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim: Secret American Base Found on Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/624/464/Claim:_Secret_American_Base_Discovered_on_Moon.html

A parade of military officers, aircraft controllers and former intelligence personnel appeared before the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. during 2010. Among them was ex-Naval Intelligence officer Milton Cooper.
Cooper testified before the assembled press that during his career the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) briefed him—as part of his duty profile—about a base located inside a shallow crater on the Moon. He claimed the codename of the base—appropriately enough—is Luna, the formal name for the Moon.

There is some very interesting information in the article. It makes a good read, with lots of pictures. I am really interested in the TR-3b. It looks really cool, and it has a structure that definitely suggests that it is not designed for flight in Earth's atmosphere.
All comments, additional information, etc. are welcome!

Peace,
SeraphNB

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yes, the Navy and Nazi's have been on the moon for many decades. Co-op program, with ETs.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
nevermind

edit on 14-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
nevermind

edit on 14-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

"______beforeitsnews/story/624/464/Claim:_Secret_American_Base_Discovered_on_Moon.html"

copy and paste that, the url gets truncated at the : char in the OP.

Run of the mill foo... that needs someone to draw a picture in a photo to make you see the picture they see.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
"Nazi's".... uh-huh....

edit on 14-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I would love to believe this story .

Can anyone comment on the pic of the craft in the posted link ? Has it been proven to be a hoax ?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This claim would directly go against the other NASA conspiracy which claims that the men who originally landed on the moon met with extraterrestrials and were told to "never come back", which is allegedly why we never went back. These same men reported to have found craters that "had no bottoms" (or were at least deep enough that the bottoms could not be seen), and that these were possible entrances to subterranean alien cities. They also reported, upon landing on the moon, that the moon rang like a bell.
I always figured that's what the international space station's hidden purpose was; researching the moon and these "cities" from afar.
This is a typical NASA/Government-style scenario; ask the same question to 20 different officials, and get 20 different stories.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Wow, now that’s disclosure. Credible people come forward and make statements like these and it’s dead quiet. Not a peep. Thank you for posting this.

PS: I read a long pdf doc called The Mars Records which I have not been able to find since. It was about this ex-army guy who had all these memories of a base on mars and being there, but his mind wouldn’t allow him to thin about them. So he went to see this lady who used instruments (think scientology/new-age sh!ft) and under hypnosis she could disable the blocks and get him to tell his story.

ETA: www.abovetopsecret.com... a thread about t. Whether its true or not, I dont know. Surely somebody had to see all those rockets shooting up into space to deliver the materials needed to construct a moon base, let alone a mars base.

Flag this thread! It’s a topic well worth discussing.

edit on 14-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: found it

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
This claim would directly go against the other NASA conspiracy which claims that the men who originally landed on the moon met with extraterrestrials and were told to "never come back", which is allegedly why we never went back. This is a typical NASA/Government-style scenario; ask the same question to 20 different officials, and get 20 different stories.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

How best to confuse and complicate the issue of why we never continued to the visit the Moon that would have been a primary step to Mars?

Let us discard the ridiculous TRB-3b term that originated by only one man of no great scientific standing, and simply call those craft triangles (even when they are not all of that shape). Anyone that has seen such a craft can instantly see that they are not floating in the air by using air in any fashion. That is indicative that they can move in an airless environment, namely, space. And not being dependent upon all of the complications of rocket flight involving fuel, precise timing, trajectories, etc., it then follows why the shuttles are going out of business.
The shuttles and ISS are simply covers for the real work being done in space that is the outgrowth of the Star Wars program. The English hacker Gary Mc. was correct. We are in space with fleets of vehicles and more than likely on the Moon and probably easily to Mars and back with the triangles. But if you want to wallow around in what the aerospace industry, the government and the MSM tell you, fine.

edit on 14-5-2011 by Aliensun because: Clarification: My closing sentence above is not aimed at the posting quoted. It is a general comment to all.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

My sister and both saw a TR-3B back when I was in High School back in the 90's. We were about 30 miles from Fort Bragg/Pope Airforce Base, and it was cruising just above the tree line. We both looked at each other, and then back to the sky and the craft was gone. To make sure we weren't both seeing things we agreed to not discuss what we saw until we got home, where we both drew pictures of the vehicle... the same picture.
I don't deny the idea that we have bases in space. I just think its funny that the stories are as varied as the "officials" telling them.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

First thing this conference was just held at the place mention.

It was not endorsed by them.

They just rented the room to the people.

If anyone wants to read The Mars Record,it is located here for free download.

The Mars Record

Lastly,does ANYONE on this forum know how to do a Google search?!?!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Does ANYONE on this forum know how to do a Google search?!?!

Define google.

SeraphNB

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Has it been proven to be a hoax ?

As far as I'm concerned, if it comes from beforeitsnews, that is proof enough.

new topics

top topics

join