It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused About Photo Capture. . .What Is It?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

This is an enlargement of your second image:

With resolution this low we can only guess.

My guess is a bird. The body is the darker part on the lower left, which looks like it's ascending or descending.
The fainter part of the image to the upper right looks like a blur from flapping wings.

But it's only a guess.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

That's how people are around here, no one comes here to collaborate intellectually, they come here to pick people apart and tell them how wrong they are. Like in earlier posts to THIS very thread, someone stated the photograph was a fake, in the same sentence they declared they were no expert of photography. Well if you can't tell the difference between a fake picture and a real one, why the hell are you calling this persons thread a hoax? That's just dumb as hell. This site isn't to come here and see who can be more of a jerk to people and tell everyone they are wrong about everything. This thread is especially not here for that reason.

How the hell is it dumb? I loked at the image nd saw the squarearound it, an i though it was fake. After reading what other peopl wrote, i realise that this did not man the photo was a fake, and i sai that. Whats tebig bloody deal!!

yes, i could undersand being pi**ed off if i just wrote that, and did not bother coming back into the thread because i knew i was wrong, but i did not do that did i!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There is no reason to suspect that is anything other than a bird.

I suppose some close-minded believers who don't want to accept the idea that the explanation can be as mundane as a bird could argue that I have no proof that it is a bird, so they would say it could be an alien craft.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Just so you know.....zooming in that far on a picture will ALWAYS give a distorted image and ALWAYS be pixelated and never ever show whatever the true object is. Just dont even zoom in that far...

With that said, more than likely a simple bird....
edit on May 14th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Stpp[ being a jerk here. . the photo is NOT faked. I'll send the original photo to anyone who wants to see it.
You've got NO reason to be attacking me in this manner!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

This image is not faked. If you can't discern a real photo from fake. I don't care about a box. It was taken with a fuji 20.1 mp camera, and that's all I can say. If you think it's fake, then good for you.

There's no reason for your attitude.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Fine if it's a bird, it's a bird. All I did was ask what it was! I never said it was a UFO, I said I was asking what it was. . .I do believe it resembles the alleged german UFOs, but that's because I want to believe I caught something. All I did was ask what it was.

There's not reason for your attacks.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Thanks. . .sorry you saw me at my worst.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
To those who read this thread. This is my last posting here. . .and I say to you this photo was not faked. I know there are others who will say it was, but I must accept that there are those who choose to be close minded to others and their beliefs.

I consider it an insult, and a degradation of character to say I faked it. Further, I will be more that happy to discuss this with any moderater who wishes.

Should that be the case, know that I am confident in the truth and validity of my photographa, and any statement I have made regarding them.

I am a CGI expert, and have a successful photography business that spans more than twenty years. I have made UFO simulations for various producers at The Discovery Channel and other known entities.

It should be noted that some memebers attacked me and the validity of my picture when I only asked ATS members "What is it?" I never claimed it was a ufo. . .only that I didn't see it when I took the photo.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yes, it could be a bird. I believe in birds more than I do UFOs.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

Thank you. . .and it's funny, because I had my relaxing substance recently.

It's the job of some to make sure to attack well, they're disinfo.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake

This image is not faked. If you can't discern a real photo from fake. I don't care about a box. It was taken with a fuji 20.1 mp camera, and that's all I can say. If you think it's fake, then good for you.

There's no reason for your attitude.

My God!!!!!!

Can you read? I have already said i was wrong!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I believe it is merely a tiny gap in the clouds, making the shape of a "classic ufo".

The light reflecting off of the surrounding clouds, attributes to the gap in the clouds being hilited, thus creating this anomoly.

VVv

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Could be. . .but you know, I'm accused of faking this. I used my native influence to manipulate the clouds.

I am making sure there is a second line. . .I said I wasn't going to return to this thread. . .damn it!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Ok, its clear that you are not actually listening to everyone on this thread, and its you that keeps on bringing up thtis "fake" word and not even adressing the people (like me) who put there hands up and said they were wrong. Dead thread!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Does look like it could be a UFO but its a bit to blurred to tell!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It can be a UFO, may times when we import pics frm cams thru a importing software the resolutions changes, try and see if u can post the original file which may be in a higher resolution importing it directly frm cam drive.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Ats strikes again.

Same question though.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliciaJacob
Does look like it could be a UFO but its a bit to blurred to tell!

How can something look like it could be a u.f.o.?
Please explain how something can look like it could be an "unidentified flying object"????????????

Either its identified or its not. There's no gray area.

Why do people act like the concept of an acronym is rocket science?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Jay. . .I am so sorry, I clicked the wrong thing. . .I was tired, forgive me. I can't apologize enough.
I am sorry. . .I don't even like to get angry on ats, because of reasons like this. I get flustered, and clicked the wrong reply button.

I am sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join