It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
OK. I've been reading ATS for about 3 years now. If it makes you feel more comfortable, three years now. i really think that first you should know a little about me. 38 years old. A failure in Washington State, Yes, I do deserve that statement. I may have had a close encounter back in 1993, the very day after Christmas in Eagle River Alaska(Although I have no Footage), I was definitely high On micro dot Acid and At least five hours of smoking nonstop hash at the time. The funny thing is though, all four of us in the car, doing the same thing, saw the same lights. As messed up as we where, we all remember the same event as if it where yesterday, Even though it was a little over twenty years ago. Small spot lights all over the place, We saw a plume in the side of a mountain off of mile twenty near Eagle River State Park in Eagle River, Alaska. It was near a lake we liked to hang out at, near a subdivision, probably ten minutes away from Eagle River State park(It could be called something else by now). We all saw it glide toward us, it looked like a seven forty seven, honestly we all four thought the same thing. It glided over us. No sound. Then disappeared. We where all perplexed to how quickly the small spot lights and the strange looking plane disappeared. yes, we where on some heavy amount of drugs, but how could we all see the same materialistic objects at the same time? It seems odd that on a heavy amount of drugs, we all where really freaked out about what we saw. I personally( I know that that they haven't) have never spoken about this. We have all never really believed in what we saw(On Acid and Hash!) Still we all saw the same lights and object, at the same time, in the same area(obviously). Plus we all remember this event to this day in vivid detail. I just want to know if anyone else has ever had this kind of experience? Believe me or not. I don't care. We know what we saw. It doesn't haunt us and half of the four have gone on to successful careers. None of us are dope heads anymore. As far as I know only one of us still smokes weed, Still, inebriated or not we all saw some weird things that night. Is it possible to see the same hallucination? If I remember right, there really wasn't much out there about about Aliens and UFO's, on TV or the Movies in '93. Close Encounters Of The Third Kind Rings a bell, but that was made in the 70.s. In 1993 I only enjoyed weird horror movies and the occasional black comedy. We all loved Shoe gazing psychedelia music, and not one of us trusted anyone besides our selves to watch our backs. So, any ideas? Please, answer with some kind of an intelligence. The, you where all on drugs answer only works if I was talking about myself. Think a little more before answering this one. No videos, no pics, nothing but a story from someone you do not know, about something you all obviously believe in. Also, although none of us could hear this thing, we saw it move very quickly over our heads and into the horizon. However , at the same time, we all thought it was moving pretty slow. The only reason we realized it was moving fast. The time. The reason we thought it was slow. This, I do not Know. It was 1 Am when we got there. After the plume on the mountain, the circles on the ground(spot lights) and the object over our heads, it was only 1:15 AM. But it all seemed to last for hours. Event: Near Eagle River State Park Alaska Date: December 26th 1993. I swear this happened. I was to young and to messed up to have a camera on hand. Microdot Acid- 2.5 squares. We ingested at least a quarter of hash. Saw the same thing.
edit on 14-5-2011 by whyohwhyohwhyohwhy because: Ok, An Admittance of drugs, but wahta a memory for twenty years!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Read or Skim. Whatever.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whyohwhyohwhyohwhy

You made a duplicate thread and have more responses here: Hello

Welcome

edit on 14-5-2011 by Casandra because: Links added

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
What is the name of the island at the coordinates of -23.63273,-178.911152 and you have to use google earth and zoom in cause the island is small

new topics

top topics

join