It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a logical response from nasa on the 2012 claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

edit on 14-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

a logical response from nasa on the 2012 claims

I have a feeling this was posted .. can't imagine it wasn't... I did a quick search... but won't be offended if you destroy me

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think we should believe this just because a NASA scientist spoke about it!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
well that guy is no fun at all.

he did have trouble getting some of the words out...almost like he may have been lying...........

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

he did have trouble getting some of the words out...almost like he may have been lying...........

the problem I have is .. what if he's not lying?

there's no evidence to support the alternative .. yet people tend to buy it ... why?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
if you don't buy this nibiru thing .. please S&F this.. I want logic to prevail.. and so far it doesn't ..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

there's no evidence to support the alternative .. yet people tend to buy it ... why?
The truth is, we don't know what will happen on that date. Not I, not you, not a NASA scientist. One thing is clear however: there is a great deal of destruction occurring, and it may get much worse in the following years before it gets better. Then again it may pan out soon.

Who knows? Logic won't give you the answer because logic can't see the future when free will is involved.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by miniatus

The truth is, we don't know what will happen on that date. Not I, not you, not a NASA scientist. One thing is clear however: there is a great deal of destruction occurring, and it may get much worse in the following years before it gets better. Then again it may pan out soon.

Who knows? Logic won't give you the answer because logic can't see the future when free will is involved.

no we don't .. but there's no evidence supporting the worst case sceneriio often brought up here... so why does that get attention? .. known science says opposite

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Logic... okay. I will appoint you to "Tyche" which wasn't found until around 3-5 months ago? Give or take a few... we didn't know that was here, and even then we stumbled on it by luck, it was theorised just like "Nibiru" (Planet X, what ever you want to call it).

Not saying I believe in any of this! (Just yet, but to me, it's leaning towards a yes at the moment) I just want a fair debate!

Jamie.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

obviously, the known science as presented in this video is most likely correct

however, it is much more interesting to speculate on weird and wacky things (which is why i''m here)

i don't think a forum website where everyone talks about how fine everything is, and isn''t the status quo great, and everything i hear from nasa is true, would go over so well

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

It most likely stems from our spiritual desire to be free from earthly bonds. We want to be free, but we're enslaved here. You need to work, you need to sleep, you need to eat, you need to suffer, etc. Wouldn't it be nice to just be rid of all that? Maybe that's what some people are thinking deep down inside. The ones that love the material world however cling to it dearly and would never imagine or want this world to disappear. It could all be subconscious, or perhaps a calling for detachment.

Just ask any "doomsayer" a simple question: why do you want this world to end? A common answer may be "I'm just tired of it all. I want to leave."

Also it's important to note, as a poster above said, we are still discovering things, like the planet Sedna which was just recently discovered and has a very peculiar orbit.

top topics

join