It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the annunaki ancient Indian gods?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I feel that all these UFOs and alien things have a strong connection with India. Right from the ancient temples to the epics, everything seems to depict something happened here in India a long time ago. India's history and rich heritage links it to a profound and possibly was the most advanced land during ancient times.

The Gods that people worship here are alien beings who came from different worlds. I recently saw the thread about the FBI document insisting that aliens/ufos are from different lokhas and sthalas which means different planes of existence/ parallel reality. I believe the FBI, the CIA or the American government was/is are aware of this and are experimenting with ancient tech and devices based on these Puranas and also the Vedas. There may exist different thread about the Vedas and specifically the Vimanas.

An example of Lord Krishna's cloaking and materialization:

On Duryodhan’s order, Dushasan even attempted to disrobe her in front of everyone, but Shri Krishna protected her honor by providing her with an unending sari; as Dushasan unwrapped layers and layers of her sari, it miraculously kept getting extended.

Draupadi disrobed by Duryodhan

Now, if all these epics were true as it happened, it has to be noted that small incidents like this have a major impact on our understanding of their ability to vanish and appear out of thin air.

Sanskrit texts are filled with references to gods who fought battles in the sky using Vimanas equipped with weapons as deadly as any we can deploy in these more enlightened times.

More fantastic still is the information given in the ancient Chaldean work, The Sifrala, which contains over one hundred pages of technical details on building a flying machine. It contains words which translate as graphite rod, copper coils, crystal indicator, vibrating spheres, stable angles, etc.

Vimanas

Here is a picture of the annunaki holding some kind of a device or a jar-also known as Kamandalam

I find a striking resemblance of the Indian Sadhus and Rishis here holding a certain jar of some kind.

The Kamandalam contains holy water too which is used for some rituals.
Here is its true methodology:

The process of making Kamandalu has deep spiritual significance. A ripe pumpkin is plucked from a plant, its fruit is removed and the shell is cleaned for containing the nectar. In the same way, an individual must break away from attachment to the physical world and clean his inner self of egoistic desires in order to experience the bliss of the Self, symbolized by the nectar in the Kamandalu.

Now did the sadhus and rishis followed the ancient annunaki gods or were they part of it themselves? These beings were supremely intelligent and highly conscious. Is the kamandalam a depiction of their holding off of their ego and attachment?

This is one of my very first threads so different topics at one go may seem a bit off. I would like to work on this in a more detailed manner soon.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Intersting and i do believe that they have something to do with the Indians and many other cultures around the world........the Sumerian one obviously.

All cultures speak of these beings in the same manner which tells me that there really is only one group of 'gods' and we were created through genetic energeering.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
i 2 believe that all mythologies hav some connection 2 the annunaki ...all the stories r just 4 making it easier 4 people to adjust ...hav u read the book of enoch..tells a bit of wat happened before the Noah flood....there is also mention in Deutronomy i think ..the children of annak...the israelis were afraid of them becos they were terrifying...apologies if i made mistakes...

Giants (A.K.A Annunaki)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If you did enough research, you would probably find that all the ancient civilization had the same gods.

There's Norse mythology, Greek, Roman, Native American, Indian, Sumerian, Egyptian etc..

All these cultures share similar ideas when it comes to their gods and their stories. It wouldn't be hard to take the next leap forward and say that these gods were the same ones across all the cultures, only referred to differently. As time passed from early civilization (Sumerian) to more recent (Greek, Roman), the stories changed, the names changed, myths and legends were created.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Isn't it just as viable to say that Indian gods were sumerian Annunaki?

Well, to me, the Indian mythos deals most heavily in the thought that 'gods' are really not 'gods' but what we today call as Aliens.
Yes. Okay, I admit... I watched Ancient Aliens. It was interesting but it shed to me light about what this so called "Ancient Astronaut" theory was actually about... it wasn't about disclosure... it wasn't about spreading truth it was, really, as simple as this: Religious Propaganda... and the more I hear about ancient astronaut theories and theorists the more I come to realize that it is all meant to instill a religious feel of... well, of something. not necessarily 'fear' not necessarily 'hope'. Erich Von Daniken (with umlauts on the 'a') is a fraud. He purposely made up an artifact (I believe it was a clay pottery??) with pictures of UFOs on it... he did an interview for Playboy magazine which he admitted it. Erich Von Daniken's criticism

Not only that but a lot of what they put forth is, indeed, THEORY not a fact. In fact, a lot of what they say isn't even THEORY but a HYPOTHESIS. Theory Definition...Hypothesis definition...

Now... I'm not saying it didn't happen. But I am saying that just because there are mythos that are similar in almost every culture doesn't make for proof of ancient visitations... it could be just as much proof of a collective consciousness as it is ancient visitation.
But, it is also undeniable that there are certain archaeological mysteries that cannot be readily explained by mainstream science... which lends a bit of credence to ancient visitations.

So, keep an open mind when observing ancient mythos but remember, they are just that... mythology.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The words they use make it mythology but they can't all be "lying". It sounds like a myth because it's been traduced by people that forgotten those technologies and have tried to explain the best they can about the ET's that are "gods".

I believe it is true that aliens had a great influence on our past has it makes 10000000 more sense then god making the earth in 7 days. I think all religions are based on this now called mythology, they just sound so unreal and miraculous...it's just they don't know the words and the technology they had.

Annunaki's of Niberu, Reptilians from Orion, greys...they are not only based on fiction.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
After reading this, I am feeling good and happy that India also had a strong relationship with aliens.Yes, the Krishna lord fought with his unbeatable army and won. Ramayana, Mahabharata I have read them all in my classes.
Nice collection man.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
If you did enough research, you would probably find that all the ancient civilization had the same gods.

There's Norse mythology, Greek, Roman, Native American, Indian, Sumerian, Egyptian etc..

All these cultures share similar ideas when it comes to their gods and their stories. It wouldn't be hard to take the next leap forward and say that these gods were the same ones across all the cultures, only referred to differently. As time passed from early civilization (Sumerian) to more recent (Greek, Roman), the stories changed, the names changed, myths and legends were created.

Yes indeed! And it can all be traced to a single event some 6000 - 8000 years ago.

top topics

join