It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE PEOPLE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Since all of this began, there has been nothing to show that the United States is innocent of anything. No proof and no substantial evidence saying that terrorism is just in "the other countries solely". We know that Osama Bin Laden and other operatives trained here and the U.S. let them. Michael Moore's new movie clearly states this and shows it to. But I would know it even if I did not see the movie. There is an understood black and white imperative that says eventually all the chaotic events playing havoc on this world will lead to one final series of events. The Luciferian network which is worldwide under a one-world government, group, religion and agenda is coming ever so close. Whether it takes one hundred years or one year, it will not be stopped, because as history has proven to us, the past repeats itself time and time again. The age old lies may be in different colors, clothes or forms, but the idea is the same. The enemy is still the enemy. Wake up.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
History has been proven to repeat its self. However, and you may call me ignorant to the fact, but I don't recall anywhere else in history when the "luciferian network" or what ever other name a large group who wants to rule the world, has taken over the world. Don't be so paranoid friend... live your life and have fun... your bringing us all down.

new topics

join