It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly wake up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You are not as awake as you believe. Do you ever wonder how the "sheeple" cannot see reality as you do? It's because you are literally imagining a different reality from them. Just like those how there is a shadow government that runs the scenes (and ancient bloodlines behind that, and aliens behind that, etc etc) behind the political/corporate/religious system there is a shadow reality behind the reality you are "awake to". There is still a nefarious reality you have to deal with, that you are still creating a nightmare. Only in nightmares do you see collapse instead of prosperity. Do you think that in nirvana you are surrounded by scarcity and death?

Think of following your intuition and thinking beautiful thoughts as having good dreams in this reality. The nightmare is over. If you understand, start seeing heaven all around you. Imagine the impossible. See yourself as an angel. See yourself as the person you want to be. Imagine the world in a better way everyday. Does it make sense why you are conditioned to not see a utopia? Do you think it is pleasant work to create nightmare scenarios? Your imagination is the key, have the unlimited love of a buddha.

If there is a point, an ultimate objective of what it means to be here, it would be to see the world as paradise. What takes more effort - the need to physically and mentally labor to survive (in the reality you're creating) or the ability to dream consciously. The later is infinitely easier once you feel it is.

"I believe in intuition and inspiration. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."
-Albert Einstein
Do you see the ultimate meaning of this quote now or are you still just "awake".

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeIsPowre

There is still a nefarious reality you have to deal with, that you are still creating a nightmare.

Thanks for reminding me.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
"have the unlimited love of buddha"

We all do, but there are ways to unlock it more.

This dream does not have to be a nightmare. We can awake and learn to work together without the need to material things.

And even better, in this reality, when we work we DO receive material things.

The power of love over comes all thing/s, simply because there are no rules.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeIsPowre
You are not as awake as you believe.

How about you? Uhm, psst.
Look at my siggy :O

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why does it feel so good to go on vacation? Because you feel like you are flying to a paradise where your negative emotions melt away. That is not a physical destination, it is a mental one. You are tricked out of your ability to see a paradise when you return to a physical location. Pull the curtain a little further back, see a little more.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Your post is inconsequential, a cosmic waste of time to take offense to an arbitrary title. You are what is to be imagined away.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You can't dream a better reality into existence. Dreaming, sending love & light, praying; it all amounts to the same thing: tricking yourself into believing you're helping, without actually doing anything. It makes you feel good, to think that you are doing your part to change the world by dreaming about paradise. But you're really only fooling yourself. The world we inhabit, regardless of it's quantum nature, has a solidity to our senses which cannot just be ignored. If we want to change what passes for our physical reality, we have to do it with physical action; not mental discourse. Let's try some experiments:

(1) I am going to go to my job today, a charity which collects donations for the needy. You are going to sit in your house and wish good fortune towards the needy. Which method do you think is going to help the needy more? Your prayers, or my blankets, and other collected goods?

(2) President Barack Obama is going to send the Navy Seals to Pakistan to find Osama Bin Laden. You are going to stay in your house and pray that Osama is stopped. Who do you think is responsible for the killing of Osama Bin Laden: The Navy Seals who killed him, or you sitting there praying?

Do you see what I'm trying to tell you? Metaphysical manipulations will change your perception of a solid reality; they will not transform the nature of that reality though. Only cold, hard, action will do that. If you see a problem with the world, don't sit and pray, and think warm thoughts. Go protest. Go join a charitable organization. Donate. Give, give, give. The world won't change until we stop sitting around praying and get up to take action.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeIsPowre
reply to post by Anttyk47

Your post is inconsequential, a cosmic waste of time to take offense to an arbitrary title. You are what is to be imagined away.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Why are you trying to wish away Anttyk47?!?!?!? You are obviously one of those New Ager Secret-lovers. Let me tell you something: reality is reality. You can do "magic" through aural power, but you can not imagine away others. If your own hypothesis is true, you are a figment of my own imagination. I am wishing you away right now, but that is not going to do anything.

SeraphNB

P.S.: If your title is so arbitrary, you should change it to something that relevant and important, or just stop posting about things unimportant to the ATS community.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

If your own hypothesis is true, you are a figment of my own imagination. I am wishing you away right now, but that is not going to do anything.

It would be absurd for you to wish your own figment out of existence.

You put him there to teach you a lesson! Now get on with it!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I understand what you mean, but I still choose to honour my connections to the souls of others, if I can reduce the burden on others, wake them up, even in the slightest, however, my assumption is always that the person I am speakiing to has a similar awareness level to me, and therefore, I can never really "help" people as I willl be seen as "humoring" them, so the best I can do is to channel as much of the surrounding evils as possible, and find means to convert the conflicting energies into equilibrium conditions.

In a sense, I have been making the implicit assumption that the negativity around me is a product of my own actions, it becomes incredible arduous as I will have to deal with the "accuser" even when I have been making sure that all my actions were positive, I must find even the slightest grain of negativity in myself, assume a responsibility (but not blame) to turn it into a positive scenario for both those who are seen as the offenders and those who are seen as the victims.

Sometimes I stop to think about what the average person would do with my mind, but without my consciousness, and I see that, even a small portion of some of my "hard-wired" knowledge would turn even seeming innocent people into emotional wrecks, egomaniacs, or worse.
edit on 15-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join