It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
2 "separate but similar" things/qualities are integrated/made into 1 thing(while holding the qualities of both); that 1 thing is then split into 3 things, making 3 parts of 2. how is this possible you may ask, well... through the universe.

What does this mean? It means ~all~ is ever present. It means you are not really alive/dreaming. It means that nothing really exists. It means you are 1, and 1 is you. It means you are ~all~; you are ever present. It means you are that~; you are that~. It means you are the end, and not the beginning.

It means Plato was right. Outside of this; exists infinity. Inside of this, exists 1.

It means the separation was real. It means the big bang was the alpha. It means the energy can never touch the environment. It means the environment is the presence of the creator. It means the nothingness made you.

1 thing(having the qualities of everything) is split into 2 things, those 2 things are then split through infinity, infinite times; that 1 thing is made into 0 things. how is this possible you may ask, well... through the universe.

What does this mean? It means that ~all~ is nothing. It means you are real, it means you are alive/dreaming. It means that everything exists. It means that you are 0 and 0 is you. It means you are nothing, and nothing is ever present. It means that~ you are this~.

It means that we will be annihilated. It means that "this" is needed for our survival. It means that you are the beginning and not the end. It means the creator no longer exists, it means there is no possibility, only a door that leads to a pathway. Only a tunnel that leads to the light. The only way it could have happened.

Say what you do, do what you say. Be what you are. Make what you respond.

Make. Believe.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Many thanks for your view, its always good to reach true perspective. I thought I would just share this small few lines from Rumi.

Those who don't feel this Love pulling them like a river, those who don't drink dawn like a cup of spring water or take in sunset like supper, those who don't want to change, let them sleep.

Let the river flow and those who are ready, can jump in and let go.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by You2Two2AreSpecial

So thats the answer I should of put on them tests in college??
=Universe

Honestly, I like the theory, it's simple, it's clean and it's something to believe. S&F

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Thank you! =]

I love the quote.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link