It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think dimensions exist? PFFFFFFT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am sick of people thinking there are dimensions. Time is not a dimension, you can not cut something finite infinitely, and vice versa. They are not compatible, except inside "this"::: but there is still a separation..

"Time is simply a measure denoting the numerical order of change."

Ok... So: explain "change?" How does "change" exist... The finite is not static? The infinite is static? HMMM What does that say about the infinite..?

More and more evidence that the only things that are "real," are singularities.

So: Can infinity be singular? NO! Infinity by definition is NOT singular except as a singular symbol!! It is linear, it is infinite singularities. Does this make it "dual?" Perhaps....

So: What else is dual? Well: everything we create.... So: Everything we create, and infinite-nothingness are on the same level... tight....

So: What is the driving force, the dualism(infinite) or the singularities(finite)... Did the infinite bring the finite, or did the finite bring the infinite??? Which was the cause? Well who knows ~maybe they came together~, but it matters if one came first... Because if the infinite brought the finite then "forms" exist outside "this", and ~everything(besides fluid energy)~ exists outside the finite and inside the infinite; and everything is ~being written~. This seems like it is probable from the outside, however!, how can nothingness bring forth somethingness? Good question, it seems implausible.
maybe 0 is the only "real" number! ~~~~And 0 created 1... BUT HOW?!?! x) (It didn't, that is just silly)~~~~ Can 0 have a "code" for 1? Can 1 have a code for 0? (I really, really doubt it!)

So, did the finite bring the infinite? I GUESS, probably.... However don't count out the other possibility!... If the finite brought the infinite, then everything is ~predestined~, singularities are being formed from a large ~endless and finite~ "pool" of energy... Interesting!

I bet they came together and have always been creating... They have been in harmony for eternity, creating "this."

I mean the deep question is, does 0 come without 1, does 1 come without 0? I think they come together...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What's your degree in again?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
What's your degree in again?

High school X]

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Our existence can not be explained away with simple logic, it must be experienced to be understood. Perhaps this subject is not yet in your experience.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Peace.
edit on 13-5-2011 by You2Two2AreSpecial because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Love.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You believe in parallel universes, and possibly that when we dream we visit them, but you don't believe in dimensions?

If you read up on M-theory, which is all about dimensions, they say that more than half of the different dimensions are parallel universes, or multitudes of parallel universes.

It's all very interesting, and not at all what I used to think a dimension was. I suggest the read.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by You2Two2AreSpecial

I guess then that your theory will be proven to be true or not when you draw your last breath on this planet....

Let the rest of us know how that works out for you.

Until then you have no real proof one way or the other???

TextI am sick of people thinking there are dimensions. Time is not a dimension, you can not cut something finite infinitely, and vice versa. They are not compatible, except inside "this"::: but there is still a separation..

I'll admit that I do not have anything more than my own experiences to back up my beliefs and I should not expect you to take me at my word with no tangible evidence. I can not take any "screen shots" of what I have personally seen and experienced to allow myself to accept that there are other dimentions an a spirit world parallel to our own.

However you do not offer any tangible evidence your self. Just your thoughts and experiences from you own journey though doubt and negitivity.

edit on 13-5-2011 by redzareptile because: I tend to be a perfectionist

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
holi sheit.

Ok, let me start: a dimension is a time line of infinite things being finitely divisible by said number.

M-theory is simply saying that because there is a human that is 2 meters tall and weighs 100 kgs means there is a human 4 meters tall and weighs 200 kgs. This is not a good way of viewing the omniverse. I dislike the M-theory, and so do many people. It is interesting to think about from a point of view like that, but not practical. (The parallel universes I believe in are simply that, parallel universes, not separate dimensions from time and space like M-theory states.)

Supersymmetric ideas are ideal for math. Let's not get ahead of ourselves and think that math is practical "here", because infinity is also in the equation and infinity can not be mathematically graphed.

And: proof is in the pudding.

Edit: The parallel universes I believe in are just like these. Fluid energy; but different singularities. For example, one universe where I do not post this, one universe where I miss spell a word, one universe where you miss spell a word. ETC

new topics

top topics

join