It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
ok so today i had this dream really weird.

ok so i dont know how i go here but im at my school- Benjamin N Cardozo in NYC, but instead of it being in the regular area of houses its sort of surrounded by farms n stuff. im with my friends in the outer part of the school campus and im in the south western part i guess. so all of a sudden a little nuke goes off in the northern eastern part of the campus, part where we have out door classes, but this time theyre double storied . but its not a nuke at the same time. what it does is first little explosion, then is flies up about 200 yards, in what looks like a fiery plume sort of like a volcano plume then turns into a little nuke. im laughing to my friends , "are we dead yet?' one of my friends says "no but now we are" then all of a sudden everyone flies up about 10 ft and then falls forward like something is throwing us. like a little kid throwing a ball (upward arc). everyone around me dies, except for me, I hit the bottom of the staircase that leads up to the second lvl class room and i get knocked out. after about 1hr of being knocked out i get the feeling i need to get out. so i leave by a hole in the fence created by the explosion. I see in front of my cops, i ask them for help and they dont reply so i keep on walking along. i some how get to my house, and tell my family to leave. but on the news i see that the same thing has happened to manhattan. but the area looked different. like today some buildings are very tall, in my dream all of the buildings in manhattan are tall, like the empire state building. so my dad says we gotta head out to the island (long island). my dads car doesnt work so we head out on foot. along the way we meet this guy who looks like he knows how to deal with guns, so my dad lets him travel with us.

My dad tells me to meet him at a point where it looks like the military have set up a perimeter letting no one in or out, while i split up and go look for supplies. so i go down this half destroyed building and find an old nuke fallout shelter. i get the door open, which was busted have open in the first place any way, and i go in, most of the stuff is gone but i see iodine pills, and alot of them, so i pick up 5 packs of them. a long the way i see people trying to get on the internet but cant because the gov shut it down. i get to the point where im supposed to meet up with my family and i see my dad and the "gun guy' (my dad invited to come with us) are fighting the military, i come in and my dad shoots the last soldier, then at the seal off point we find a tunnel leading us to a lab, so we go through it at the end we see scientists trying to neutralize the nuclear affects in a one story glass lab. ( walls were all glass for some reason). at this point i feel my innards hurt so i decide to take a pill, but 4/5 packs of pills were damaged, i open the last pack and i am over joyed at the fact that i have some iodine pills, but the problem is i dont have water. i go out side and its raining, i take a cup and fill it up, right before i drink it the "gun guy" says it might be radioactive and then I wake up.

scary i dont think it would happen but hey you never know

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You have a vivid imagination fueled by negative news on the moron box....TV.
War, murder, bit more war, terrorists, iran, nukes...all mess with your mind.

I remember when i was a kid id have weird dreams....its just what happens lol.

join