It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC - Ron Paul To Chris Matthews:"Saying I'm For Property Rights Therefore I Am A Racist Is A Gi

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
RON PAUL has my vote for 2012!!!!!

If he doesn't have yours then go watch FOX news

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I was keeping track of comments to reply to but there's just sooo many good comments on this board and everything I wanted to add seems to be addressed

so instead of replying individually I'll just say this

I'm a registered democrat who thinks voting is pointless and opted out of that right for the last 3 elections

I'm voting for Ron Paul!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
its obvious chris is just doing what the network tells him. ron paul has a great belief. i hope he sticks to it. this world needs moreself control sustained through more freedom.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nvprose1
also a great mention of doctors who prescibe too many drugs, now there is a BIG difference of opinion when a politician mentions the word Drugs:

pharmecutical companys cash in something major, and yes Marijuana is used for medical and recreational intents, and sometimes both...
so who can say the billion dollar a year industry of Big Pharma is not using that money to lobby, and use their influence to send their heads of special interest through the revolving door of the FDA...

how often does your local news report on drug busts as opposed to the same channel showing ads for the new hot pill on the market....

are the drug Reps for these companies paying for doctors, or asserting some other kind of influence to them so they will prescribe these new drug to patients...?

and then intern a year or two later we see ads for class action lawsuits.... for people who were prescibed the medication.... Whats the difference: street Pharmacists who deal drugs go to jail and pay fines, and so do users who dont have scripts from doctors, Pharmicutical companies pretty much just get sued, and return the patients their money from out of court settlements...

so who is more free when it comes down to it, the people or the corporations....? (yet another ATS poll)

very well said
edit on 17-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's a shame that someone like him will most likely never become President.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Chris Matthews is another pathetic surrogate of General Electric's TARP fund.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join