It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join the ATS dream project!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow, this'l be like teleporting to a big ufo/conspiracy conference, with no hotel and rental car expen$es. I will give it a try. The only problem is, what if I appear in front of everyone in my birthday suit, or underpants? I have had those horrible dreams before. Where I suddenly found myself out in public half-baked, so-2-speak. Trying to hide and cover myself. Even more horribly, the place I chose to hide turned out to be a mens bathroom, and while I was hiding in a stall, men kept walking in. Well anyway, 15 years ago, if you knew or knew of me, (how I looked) you'd say, "Yeah, bring it, bring it!" But now, you'd say, "No, remove it, remove it!"

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
eh didnt work..or least from what i can recall.

I remember a baby giraffe and feeding it. Go figure..lol

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
"I came back to tell you it's just a dream."
Sleep tight. Relax and clear your mind as much as possible before you fall asleep, thinking of the destination.
Hopefully, this works.
That'd be awesome.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i'm IN. I'd like to know if this experiment is going to end in an especific date or smething...
i'm exremely tired tonight and i doubt i can control anything today, but tomorrow maybe

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
i'm IN. I'd like to know if this experiment is going to end in an especific date or smething...
i'm exremely tired tonight and i doubt i can control anything today, but tomorrow maybe

It's ongoing, just meet at the sphinx whenever.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
By the time my head hit the pillows, I was sooooooo tired, that I FORGOT about the Sphynx rendezvous. Since it's ongoing, I'll get there at sometime, I think.
(As long as a purple flying TV, and a building sized grape, and a melting telephone, etcetera, aren't blocking my way.............)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join