It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA High Resolution Image Proof of UFOs/ OVNIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Is it possible that the black knight satellite has anything to do with the world space programs shared symbolism with the vector? Perhaps, it is what quarantines us, that is, what keeps us in and everyone else who isn't supposed to be here out?

-note, i'm not a david wilcock fan, but i do think the pine cone symbolism he found is interesting, and this...
divinecosmos.com... -chinasurprisequarantine

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-5-2011 by thepainweaver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
nevermind, links from previous post have been fixed.

And if Wilcock is painting Kali as a negative being that's his problem. Maybe he should research her more, she's way more than just a destroyer. As far as I know she destroys people's delusions in order to point the way to the truth. (and yeah, not nice the way she might do it, but for the best if you can handle it.) To help people develop better aspects of themselves. She's not a negative being as far as I know, and if he thinks she is and carries on peddling that, I feel kind of sorry for him.

Then again, maybe that's the tip of the iceberg when it comes to his ideas about what's going on. Maybe he should try researching Hinduism a bit, because that's pretty bad. Kali seems cool, as long as you don't wind her up.(!) She seems to represent an energy that most of us can barely even understand.

Gotta have some love for Kali. She seems fierce but wise. Try meditating instead of writing for a bit Wilcock, maybe you'll finally see.

From wiki :

Various Shakta Hindu cosmologies, as well as Shakta Tantric beliefs, worship her as the ultimate reality or Brahman. She is also revered as Bhavatarini (literally "redeemer of the universe"). Comparatively recent devotional movements largely conceive Kali as a benevolent mother goddess.

en.wikipedia.org...

Have a think about it, Mr. Wilcock.
edit on 13-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Seems like this has been brought up and debunked a few times already, alright fine but it's new to me, I'll give my thoughts.

In all the pics the object seemed very aquatic in nature, although IF it were an actual ship I have to agree it looked man made, a black project or something. Mainly because of the shapes. It looked metal and had what looked to be wings and engine thrusters, I don't know just looked man made to me.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If these pictures have NOT been doctored by NASA and then released for some reason, then I would say they are very overlooked convincing evidence for Alien or advanced space technologies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f87e47f523b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87774bcff5ee.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Wow! thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashishin_no1

Or evidence of sloppy astronauts allowing a thermal blanket to escape.

One side of the MLI (multi layer insulation) blanket is covered with aluminized mylar to reflect solar heat.

MLI insulation does a double-duty job: keeping solar radiation out, and keeping the bitter cold of space from penetrating the Station's metal skin.

www.spacesciencegroup.org...

Here's what MLI blankets look like:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1baa93bcdaa9.png[/atsimg]
Here's another image of the object. The side in direct sunlight appears to be quite shiny.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00b4c4b9995d.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Seems a little odd to me how if they knowingly and purposely threw out a blanket, than why bother taking pics of it? Also when I think of a blanket, I think of something square or rectangle in shape. This thing has parts sticking out all over.

Deebo

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
These photos could also be of some sort of space junk. You never know!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
oh look...it's this thread again...YAWN....

learn2searchdotjpgdotcom

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

As pointed out here, the thermal blanket was released accidentally.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Debris is of interest in the space program. One reason is the threat it may pose. Here's more:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
spaceflight.nasa.gov...
www.scientificamerican.com...

A blanket may be rectangular if it's spread out nice and neat but I don't know, it looks like a crumpled up blanket to me.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So called it!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It is a thermal blanket. Debris like that in space do have an "aquatic" nature when in the vacuum of space. In their construction, these thermal blankets can be silver, gold, black, and sometimes, even blue. I have been directly involved in spacecraft (satellite) manufacturing processes, and the color of the and thickness of these thermal blankets are determined by where the satellite will be placed in orbit. Most spacecraft do have permanent blankets attached to their bodies that are gold in color on the outside, and black on the inside, to absorb the heat generated within the spacecraft and radiate it out into space. Now, for the reflective surface on the opposite side of the blanket is to reflect light and heat back out into space.

Also at times, launch service providers do "double stack" spacecraft on launch vehicles. That is there are 2 separate spacecraft on 1 launch vehicle. When they do this, they use a collar to cover the first spacecraft before they mate the second spacecraft into launch configuration. This collar is not a rigid material, but is semi-rigid and is black. The launch fairing and this collar are ejected shortly after leaving our atmosphere, to reduce weight to get them to proper orbit and they are no longer needed as there is no air resistance in space.

I have attached a pic of a spacecraft in assembly, showing blankets that are similar to NASA's photos.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah... NASA will publish UFO images on it's website... sure...

Where is your critical thinking? Why this is not just a piece of space junk? Let's first review and eliminate all normal explanation, and then move to ... well ... not normal.

<< 1   >>

join