It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA High Resolution Image Proof of UFOs/ OVNIS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I gotta admit the first thought I had before clicking on that video link was "Oh great let's just see how many satellites are being confused with UFO's" and well....I am no expert on every and all shape that satellites can take, but some of these look pretty interesting to say the least

You can find the image files here. eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-65.JPG
ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-66.JPG
ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-67.JPG
ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-68.JPG
ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-69.JPG
ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-70.JPG

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yeah that's the Black Knight Satellite, also known as Fastwalker. Already covered in one of the threads for it here. It's interesting though, and hasn't been debunked as far as I can tell. Please tell me Jim Oberg isn't going to debunk it for us, it's one of the only cases that I really think has something going for it.

Image links :

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
edit on 13-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
WOW!! I haven't seen these yet.

The second one blew me away!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Posted before on ATS, multiple times.

Here is a random link to one of those many
previous threads

Personally, I'd say its man made.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Fantastic photos!

I can't come to a conclusion as to what they are but if they are indeed Alien Craft, they would be the clearest ever seen and from a reliable source.

Thanks.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Its a flying Killer Whale!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

From John Keel, Disneyland Of The Gods, 1988 :

While both the United States and the Soviet Union were racing to launch relatively small satellites into orbit in the late 1950's, astronomers and military tracking stations were following the course of something huge. On January 4, 1960, scientists discovered two large objects in a polar orbit. To date neither the U.S. nor Russia had achieved a polar orbit. The objects were estimated to weigh at least fifteen tons. The largest U.S. satellite at that time weighed 450 pounds and the largest Soviet satellite 2,925 pounds.

Other ATS thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you really want to have a good read on it, check out zorgons/the living moon page : www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Where are the UFO's I can't see them, all I can see are satellites.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
ya, thats the black knight satellite. it was discovered in the 60s and it is basically believed to be a 13,000 year old extra-terrestrial artifact. from what i heard it released a message (and might still be currently doing so) that had something to do with the pyramids. it is also believed to have something to do with the end of one of the ice ages, but who knows. dont even bother using google or anything. i can't find anything on it. but personally i think this is the biggest proof of extra terrestrials. look at that and tell me that is not an alien space craft. (btw, those pics are all of the same object as it orbits earth, it is in orbit around one of the poles if i am correct, but i could be mistaken about its orbit

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's space junk.

These pictures were covered before on the forum and explained in a very reasonable way.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Discussed many times.

The images are from STS 88 and were all taken within minutes of each other. It is the same piece of debris in all of the images.
The guys were a little sloppy on STS-88

During spacewalks debris, both small and large, are often thrown off the station for convenience, although sometimes tools unintentionally slip away. Such was the case in December 1998 when a slidewire carrier and a worksite interface were lost by the STS-88 crew while conducting an extravehicular activity (EVA) for ISS. These objects were large enough to be tracked by the U.S. SSN and were cataloged (U.S. satellite numbers 25564 and 25565). Three other objects were also released by STS-88 spacewalkers, one inadvertently (an insulation blanket) and two by design (antenna spools), although only the former was officially cataloged (Debris, 1999).

ntrs.nasa.gov...

I think this may be the insulation blanket.

Here are the original images.
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If you zoom in on the second pic, it looks as though it has been "altered" around the objects edges.

It is highly-pixelated.

ETA: All of the images seem to have the same pixel effect around the image. Must be a good explanation, I'm sure.
edit on 13-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks, what do you think of what they tracked in 1960 though?

edit : boo, he logged off. Tried messaging him but he's a staff member and I don't have 20 posts. Almost depressing that we don't have more solid info on the 1960's sighting. I suspect the USAF have a few interesting files though. The military have most of the good stuff, sure of it. I almost wonder if I should've tried to join the MOD just to find out.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Yeah that's the Black Knight Satellite, also known as Fastwalker. Already covered in one of the threads for it here. It's interesting though, and hasn't been debunked as far as I can tell. Please tell me Jim Oberg isn't going to debunk it for us, it's one of the only cases that I really think has something going for it.

Image links :

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
ah there is no proof of the black knight satellite there is a really cool story about it here www.forbiddenhistory.info.../57
Fast Walkers is a code name that North American Aerospace Defense Command call ufos that come in from space to the earth at incredible speeds www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

The third craft/debris looks like one of the troop transports for "Independence Day" and the last bears a resemblance to Serenity from Firefly. Cool pics. Are there any others?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Disappointed if Phage is right to be honest, those pics were one of the best unknowns to me. Would still rather have the truth than believe in a lie though, so thanks for pointing it out if true.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

I hope you meant to say I'm not a staff member.

I think the Black Knight is a fine tale. An imaginative extrapolation of an actual occurrence.
www.time.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by robhines

I hope you meant to say I'm not a staff member.

I think the Black Knight is a fine tale. An imaginative extrapolation of an actual occurrence.
www.time.com...

Yeah sorry mate, nothing but messages to staff until 20 posts, I misread it as no messages to staff. Yeah I read the time bit too a bit back when researching it, maybe there's something to it after all.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Posted before on ATS, multiple times.

Here is a random link to one of those many
previous threads

So are you the soundmatrix2009?

What makes you say it is "Man-Made"?

Would be interested in any information and/or links you could provide if available.

If it is just your opinion, I can accept that also and thanks.

t

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This whole thing is a frustrating subject, especially when you wonder what the military have on their databases about UFO's, it must be way more than they've ever released to the public. Maybe it's for a good reason, still annoying though.

If I could go back I'd have probably stayed in college, gone to uni and then tried to join the UK Ministry Of Defence. I just want some truth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join