It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's missing papers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

At least you admit you don’t have any evidence. And that’s not a problem? The position you are presenting here is, basically, whoever is accused of something must provide evidence to disprove those claims and accusations? Let’s hope no one accuses you of murder or rape. Barack Obama has provided two certified legally accepted documents that prove he was born in Hawaii, until you provide credible, tangible and legally relevant information to disprove the information contained in these documents, your demands are meritless. While you might believe “there is nothing strange” about the way you think about this, that is not how the burden of proof works. Your opinion is appreciated but is legally absolutely wrong. edit on 16-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

He avoided to show these papers for 2 years and they are fake, they have been layered.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
He avoided to show these papers for 2 years
Barack Obama released his birth certificate back in June of 2008 [here, here], several months before the election.

His birth certificate was issued by the state of Hawaii in June 2007.

they are fake, they have been layered.
You continue to talk about the PDF file as if that’s his actual birth certificate.

Obama’s birth certificate is a physical document, as is the Department of Health’s internal certificate of live birth record, which was photocopied and scanned for the PDF.

Can’t you understand the difference between a digital representation of a document and the actual document?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1
reply to post by aptness
Its never wise to argue with a fool. They will attempt to bring you down to their level, and beat you once you are there... with experience.

"Only a fool knows everything. A wise man knows how little he knows."

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I’m reading The Obama Timeline

www.therightsideoflife.com...

His corruption comes through loud and clear.

He is black and white, but it is obvious that he sees himself as black, not white, so his loyalties lay with the black people, and it appears that his wife, too, can become very angry about her perceived treatment of black people.

In February of 2008, the Obama campaign releases copies of his wife Michelle’s Princeton thesis on racial divisions. (It had originally planned on keeping it secret until after the election). In the introduction to her angry paper Michelle Robinson writes, “It is possible that Black individuals either chose to or felt pressured to come together… because of the belief that Blacks must join in solidarity to combat a White oppressor.” Her thesis also includes the statement, “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation (sic) of their situation and feel more hopeless about a resolution as opposed to an integrationist who is ignorant to (sic) their plight.” Critics who have read the thesis say it is the most sophomoric, non-scholarly piece of drivel ever, and claim it exposes a lack of academic rigor at Princeton. The bitter young student wrote, “My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my ‘Blackness’ than ever before. I have found that at Princeton no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my White professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don’t belong.” (One may wonder why, if Michelle Robinson wanted to avoid wealthy white snobs, she decided to go to Princeton in the first place when there were a myriad of leftist schools which would have welcomed her.)

Obama is able to get away with such arrogance because he knows how to “play the crowd.” In his book, “Dreams From my Father,” he wrote, “It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied, they were relieved – such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn’t seem angry all the time.”

In one school, the children , hands over hearts quote the Pledge of Allegiance to a huge picture of Obama.

They buy a $1.65 million mansion in Hyde Park with help from O’s money man Tony Rezko and other ‘buddies’ are Percy Sutton, Khalid al-Mansour, Muhammadian Mian Soomro, Rashid Khalidi, Edward Said, and William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn

Long before I heard of Obama, I heard the expression, “You are known by the company you keep”.

Cases are quoted whereby he has ‘borrowed' from speeches of others and with a couple of twists, used the quote in his own speech.

….and more and more, down and dirty and lies upon lies.
edit on 16-5-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: change word

Further evidence that Obama’s book, “Dreams from My Father,” was ghost-written – perhaps by his close friend William Ayers – appears when an anti-war article written by Obama in 1983 surfaces. The article, “Breaking the War Mentality,” was published in Columbia University magazine’s Sundial magazine. It contains atrocious grammar and punctuation, and is written in a style which clearly does not match that of the author of “Dreams From My Father.”

edit on 16-5-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

OMG! He's such a rasist! I heard he wants to replace the military with the black panthers, and then he will take all our white women! I read it on a blog somewhere, so you know it's ture!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You're not American? Well that makes sense. You really don't understand at all what is happening right now, you just have some disconnected idea's from a distorted perspective.

Thanks for assuming what I know based on my nationality. How did you come by such a skill? I assumed you were also not an American as writing in English does not seem easy for you.

I suggest you start studying the FED and what it is doing, study the false flag wars, study the illuminati etc. Because you are really proving to me that you do not understand at all. Watch the Obama deception, a good documentary too.
You throw at me these old fashioned terms that have no relevance in this grave situation.

Old fashioned terms? You lost me. If your point is to push Alex Jones videos then no thanks. You should really understand that running around forums like this, stating things are facts, and telling other people who they are and why they need to learn does not make someone like me more open to your disorder. It only makes it cuter to watch.

How about you learn about the laws in the US. Learn about documentation. How your president is vetted. Important things like that. I have a really hard time being afraid of this Illuminati boogeyman when it is ranted at me like this.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

Old fashioned terms? You lost me. If your point is to push Alex Jones videos then no thanks. You should really understand that running around forums like this, stating things are facts, and telling other people who they are and why they need to learn does not make someone like me more open to your disorder. It only makes it cuter to watch. How about you learn about the laws in the US. Learn about documentation. How your president is vetted. Important things like that. I have a really hard time being afraid of this Illuminati boogeyman when it is ranted at me like this.

I'm sorry to sound somewhat hostile, but I get very irritated when I notice people don't understand the severe threat the FED imposes. You must understand that these banks control our governments. If you understand, this discussion will not take place.
The American builders, the forefathers, they battled against these banks! And they lost. Simple as that.
Obama's entire administration consists of wall street gangmembers. The exact people Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Lincoln and others were trying to fight off.
The Illuminati are real.

Until you understand this crucial fact, that the foreign banks have hijacked the nation, there isn't much hope at all.

Woodrow Wilson on the Illuminati.

“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the Nation and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the world - no longer a Government of free opinion no longer a Government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men.... Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” –
Woodrow Wilson - In The New Freedom (1913)''

''The bold effort the present (central) bank had made to control the government ... are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it.'' Andrew Jackson

In fact before his death when asked what his greatest achievement was, he replied: I killed the bank. I also read that this line is written on his tombstone, but I cannot find any picture of it.

Andrew Jackson had at least two attempts made on his life. So proud and intent on warning the future generations was he that his tombstone is inscribed with the phrase "I killed the bank!"

It came back.

The Federal Reserve Act was passed in December 1913; ostensibly to stabilize the economy and prevent further panics, but as Congressman Charles Lindberg Sr. warned Congress:

link to quote

''“History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.” – James Madison''

''"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
- U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House''

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
- David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

''The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."
- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

This is all that matters, this is the root of the problem.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Look at what Ron Paul is doing. He is really one of the only politicians today who 1. understands the problem and 2. has the guts to confront them.
You can see in this video what the problem, namely, the government is under control of the FED.

edit on 17-5-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Sorry, I have no idea what any of this has to do with the topic really.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It has to do with the fact that Obama is part of this banking elite don't you understand? His entire administration consists of Wall street members.
There is no hope in Obama, zero point zero.

I find your answer very immature.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

OMG! He's such a rasist! I heard he wants to replace the military with the black panthers, and then he will take all our white women! I read it on a blog somewhere, so you know it's ture!

No way I know that's true!
You cannot spell and 'read it on a blog somewhere'? (racist, true)
You didn't quote your source and sound quite hysterical!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

It has to do with the fact that Obama is part of this banking elite don't you understand? His entire administration consists of Wall street members.
There is no hope in Obama, zero point zero.

I find your answer very immature.

Immature? I honestly have no idea what you are saying to me or why. I have no idea what it has to do with the topic or what you are expecting me to say in response. If that is immature then so be it. I cannot find it my problem that I do not understand mad rantings.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Is Oboma Osama whatever his name is really human. That's what I want to know. Has anyone else ever noticed his weird face. I don't know many human beings with a face like that. Kinda makes you think that maybe he's not from our world. That maybe he's some ungodly creature from outerspace. A reptile comes to mind. Hold on there's a knock at the door. Oh God save me!!!! It's the darky luvin democrats. Ahhhhhhh!!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Immature? I honestly have no idea what you are saying to me or why. I have no idea what it has to do with the topic or what you are expecting me to say in response. If that is immature then so be it. I cannot find it my problem that I do not understand mad rantings.

Yes immature indeed. I have been following your posts for a while and you display the same type of immature behavior, you really have nothing to add, nothing to say, you're one of these stereotype debunker wannabees.

What I showed was that Obama has no interest in America other then its destruction, that is their plan, it's all written down. And besides you only have to understand the financial scam and then see that Obama's entire administration consists of wallstreet members, members of the FED.
So in addition to this, he refused for 2 years to show his papers and his whole past in general is a myth. The papers that he showed appeared false and there are quite some experts out there with the same opinion and you know that.

So my question is, why are you defending him? What is wrong with you? The only conclusion I can come to is that you do not understand the elemental problem, which is the overt control of the bankers over the government.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

I was not defending anyone. I was asking you what on earth you were talking about and what it had to do with what this thread had been about. I do not know what else to say.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
No papers are missing so quit with this blatant case of Disinformation as it lacks merit, credibility and an original thought.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
No papers are missing so quit with this blatant case of Disinformation as it lacks merit, credibility and an original thought.

Come on, this is fun.

Birther claim 1: There is no birth certificate so that is proof he was not born where he says.
Birther claim 2: There are no adoption papers so that is proof he was adopted because no matter what, he is just lying.

I used to have to hit my head to think this way.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Come on, this is fun.

Birther claim 1: There is no birth certificate so that is proof he was not born where he says.
Birther claim 2: There are no adoption papers so that is proof he was adopted because no matter what, he is just lying.

I used to have to hit my head to think this way.

I'm not targeting you but those who clearly do not get it. You get it, they will never. Let's continue to double team them hitting back on facts and sit back, get some liquid, a snack and watch their feeble little heads spin trying to rack their skulls trying to one up us. We are too good for them. They can't handle us as they've never met people like you and I.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Seems your only original thought is to ask for original thoughts---then do you use them?

Papers are missing!! If you have the originals, then show them to us!

Oh, I cannot waste time on you!...and I doubt that is an original thought!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join