""Darrington District Fire Chief Dennis Fenstermaker says the fumes were caused by law enforcement-type tear gas canisters that apparently were
improperly disposed of in a trash bin near City Hall. The canisters released the fumes as their packaging was was crushed inside the garbage
after the investigation found that the tear gas canisters had recently been disposed of by the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office after they had
reached their expiration date... so they just threw them away!!
wow.... even Idiots know to Dispose of OLD spray cans of paint PROPERLY..... uhmm right?
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.