It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it enough?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What do you do when life just doesnt seem enough?
Its like I've hit some sort of crossroad.. No matter what I do, I see, I take or enjoy.. I always find myself wanting.

I'm not usually one to post on BTS, or in a health/wealth/person thread.. but no matter how long i try to find an answer that satisfies i come up empty.

So.. i suppose this is a shout out for help, if anyones been in the same situaton..

Its like I need a near death experience to sort of, jolt my mind into being glad for what i have, and more so for what i have the opportunity to do.

Sky Diving, Sex, army, motorcycles, getting hammered, getting high, slepeing in train stations, living in hostels, packing up selling p and shifting to another country solo.. backpacking.. long relationships, short relationships.. parties, work, i have all of this within my grasp. I can find an amazing women spend 3yrs with her and be the envy of everyone i know yet.. i break it off because i wake up and just.. cant do the normal thing day in day out.

im yet to find anything where i really say ok.. this is life and this is great.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Turn to God, you will then be content.

Ill also add that all the things you've done in life don't seem fulfilling.
do something that means something. Make a difference.
edit on 13-5-2011 by PoopDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm no doctor but speaking from personal experience sounds like a nasty case of depression... The kind that isn't easily fixed... I know it sounds crazy but you might want to look into past lives therapy... What poop dawg suggested seems to work for some too..
edit on 13-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You sound like you've done a lot in your life but yet you are unfulfilled. It might sound cliché but try finding ways to give back. Volunteer to help others, animals, the Earth. We all need purpose in life and there are so many who need our help.

top topics

join