It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Camera-Phone Post: Citicorp... the media waits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
52nd and Lexington, right next to the Citicorp building, the media begins to gather their forces, waiting for "something" to happen. [edit on 2-8-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
what a bunch of vultures............now if the average citizen sat around waiting for something to happen, we are labeled as kooks. but i guess on the other hand..if 'something' is staged..err..i ment...happens, there will be plenty of camera footage to evaluate....but then on the second hand..the govt probably has their own 'news crews' in just the right area.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I want to get paid to wait for something bad to happen.

Pumping the fear.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Gat all that fun, I wish I was back in DC I bet is as bad and not in this unbelievable boring place in the south, may be I should plan a trip up north to visit my grandma.

But any way just be careful up there and keep the pics coming

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
NYSE:C
Price: 44.09

SELL! SELL! SELL!

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well Rant I hope you do good in the market at least I know that some other high interest in the administration are making a killing too.

You don't mind sharing the whealth right?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
LOL rant

ATS: O
Price: 32.25 Buy buy buy..................

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yes this photo is no suprise because the media have been vultures forever,getting in the way at accidents and any other tragedy they can so they can get pictures of the blood and if they get hurt or killed they become heros what a crock.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well Rant I hope you do good in the market at least I know that some other high interest in the administration are making a killing too.

You don't mind sharing the whealth right?

Marg, I don't have the means to enter a flea market, much less stock.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Marg, I don't have the means to enter a flea market, much less stock.

Darn I though you were a financial wiz.
Oh well I guess I will go fishing somewhere else

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah. The media outside the building are shaking with fear because they don't want to be victims, but they think of how heroic they will look climbing from under the rubble...

Maybe we need to have more media surround the building

Bury the media slime

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yeah. The media outside the building are shaking with fear because they don't want to be victims, but they think of how heroic they will look climbing from under the rubble...

Maybe we need to have more media surround the building

Bury the media slime

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I was just there today. I was on 53rd between Lexington and 3rd, and was quite disappointed to find out they would not let us into the building to get lunch. (They have a pretty good cafe on the lower level) And the police were turning all the trucks away, not letting any go past the building.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey SO, need some help with my account so i can post pics again. Please u2u me when you see this

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
What a sad state our country is in when you have vultures like that hovering around just waiting for the kill.

top topics

join