It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Site Glitch: "Last Reply" date incorrect on Mirthful's Law thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This isn't a big deal to me, so if you think I'm nitpicking, I'm not. I'm just letting ATS know about this in case it's an early warning sign of a larger problem, like possibly a database corruption of some sort? At least I'm pretty sure it's a problem with ATS and not with my PC. I was looking for the last survey results so I started scanning through the topics at Board Business and Questions (This forum) and I clicked on the thread in this screenshot titled Mirthful's Law...:

Look in the rightmost column with heading "Last Reply" which says: on May 08, 2011 by Unlimitedpossibilities

So I click on that and sure enough, it takes me to a post by Unlimitedpossibilities, this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
But the date on that post isn't May 08, 2011, instead it says 7-9-2008 @ 05:07 PM.

See how the two dates don't match up? In fact the thread OP talks about the ignore feature which I I think may not even exist anymore.

Whether ATS fixes this one instance matters little to me. However if it becomes a more widespread problem I suspect it will become a concern for all ATS users so I thought I'd mention this so ATS can investigate.

I'm pretty sure this can't be a problem with my PC, but I've been wrong before, so if anyone can confirm that, it would be nice.

A quick spot check of a few other "last reply" dates didn't show any problem.

I hope this helps, and that this post is received in the constructive manner in which it's intended.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I put a thread up yesterday that never appeared in the recent post list.I guess it just glitches time to time. I will bump it anyways...

kx

join