It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
-How do we know a God exists?

Check out this thread here watch the vids and decide for yourself

-How do we know what is God?

God is love. If something brings you closer to love and closer to Jesus, then it comes from God.

-How can we communicate with God is he is divine?

Pray, pray, pray!

-How can we comprehend Divine knowledge?

Judge any knowledge by the fruit it bears. If it beings you closer to Jesus, then it is from God. Do not make the mistake of taking holy scripture as entirely literal. Some parts are literal and others are parables (fictitious stories with a very important lesson)

-God doesn't show any emotions because emotions are mortal actions.

God (the Father) doesn't interact directly with humanity, but as the videos show, he does send messengers and these messengers certainly show emotion.

-Opinions are mortal actions.

Yes, they are, opinions are part of free will and the human experience. We all get to choose if we believe and follow God or not. Your choice completely and any such after life consequences are on your own head.

-What can we learn from God that is comprehensible?

Many people use God and his word as a springboard to spruik their messages of hate. This is not God, this is written of in the bible and these people will not inherit the kingdom of God in the next life. God wants us to all live as equals in harmony with each other and in loving respect of him. If we read the bible and look for the do's instead of the do nots, you begin to see and awesome loving and caring God who wants only the best for us.

-Is God a being?

Definitely. All we really know from the bible is that he looks like us and we cannot look upon his image in our human state. There are plenty of coded clues in the bible as to who and what he might be, but we will have to die to find out for sure....

-Could God just be a mere powerful thought?

I used to wonder this until I saw events like in the videos for myself in real life.

-What is the boundary between immortal and immortal?

I presume mortal and immortal and the answer is one word: death

-If God loves us all, why does he speak to so few?

I think you will see via those vids, this is not the case, you just need to know where to look.

-Where does God dwell?

Heaven, most likely somewhere beyond the outer limits of the universe. If you are familiar with the big bang theory, you will know that the universe is expanding, I ask you this, if something expands, does it not need physical space to expand into? Does this not by default confirm that something outside the universe exists?

-is God trying to warn us?

The vids speak for themselves on that one.

On a side note,,,
I do generally have a hard time throughly explaining what I state. but please share your beliefs.

There is nothing wrong with asking, curiosity is a human trait, it is what inspires progress

edit on 15-5-2011 by markosity1973 because: spelling mistake

new topics

<< 1   >>

join