It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They stars, they lie......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Hi kyeleigh, maybe your friends are fairies? IMO, they can shapeshift, they`re teiepathic and very powerfui. There are both benevalent and manevolent. Sometimes they act as helping angels or violent demons. . . but they`re neither. They`re both extraterrestrial and intraterrestrial. Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
....all the real cool people who see the world for it is must have left this site....

Yeah, unfortunately this is true... It's something I've thought about a lot lately. Even a year and a half ago when I joined (under a different account), there were a lot more cool people. Some got banned under mysterious circumstances, some probably had personal reasons why they can't be here, perhaps some saw this site for what it really is (whatever that may be... Could be they found it to be a waste of time, or they got worn down by the bashing and ridiculing done by the type of people who choose to do that. But there are still some cool, knowledgeable and helpful people around. You just have to tune out the negative ones.

Thank you for sharing, I can't wait till we get some clear nights around here... But I live in the pac nw so its cloudy a lot

new topics

<< 1   >>

join