It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man will be punished by dripping acid into his eyes in Tehran on Saturday May 14- Norway condemns

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
katie piper is also a victim of an "acid attack"
imo she is very lucky compared to many other victims...she still looks pretty...

edit on 14/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a wise man once said an eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind

well folks, we all seem to have gone blind LONG LONG Ago and now its just preposterous

so why stop now

someone punches you, you punch them, someone pours acid in your eyes, you pour acid in their eyes

that would work

i mean its no worse then the system we got now

i mean right now, sell a bag of some illegal substance, no matter what it is, and you can face 5 years in jail and blah blah blah

right now in my town a guy killed a guy during a softball game with a punch to the back of the head, speant 2 years in jail

i think eye for an eye would be better in that situation, hed get punched in the head and the substance guy has to buy a substance

that way then if they really wanna end drugs, they could have more tim going after the suppliers instead of the lowly peons they are simply controlling ina free country

slavery didnt end, it just turned into a multiracial economic thing then just a back thing

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

So define "justice" then. Why put people in prisons, like we do in the West? We only provide them with university level educations for committing even more raw and heinous crimes in prison with less chance of getting caught each time and encourage the formation of crime syndicates. We certainly don't provide them with a way out of the situations that brought them to the point of committing crimes, so in what way are we promoting a better society? How are we doing any better at "justice"? Exactly who is justice for?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

Katie Piper is amazing, she really inspired me to have a positive outlook on life.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I agree, he deserves it.

Doing it to someone else for such a pathetic reason, what is wrong with people these days?

David.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
my stance on this is that its no better than what the accused done.

we dont go rob someone's house because they robbed ours.
we dont hit someone with a car on purpose because we hit them on accident (or intentionally)..

that being said.. taking his eye sight is not a solution to the problem and makes the court justice system into a vengence system which no one will benefit from. had a police officer on the scene shot him in the act seconds afterwards or even had someone near by done something to kill this guy i probally wouldnt shed a single tear in pity for him.

that being said this is no longer a heat of the moment situation he's in custody by the legal system and as such needs to be treated properly and given a fair trial. if the outcome of that trial is life in prison then do it.. even if they find him guilty and wanna hang, shoot or execute him for his crimes again i will not shed a tear as long as its fair and based on the crime he commited not revenge after the fact.

our courts have to hold themselves above the lawlessness and revenge of the mob mentality. if they dont then people will loose that respect for the court and those who enforce the laws.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by topherman420

So define "justice" then. Why put people in prisons, like we do in the West? We only provide them with university level educations for committing even more raw and heinous crimes in prison with less chance of getting caught each time and encourage the formation of crime syndicates. We certainly don't provide them with a way out of the situations that brought them to the point of committing crimes, so in what way are we promoting a better society? How are we doing any better at "justice"? Exactly who is justice for?

tell me.

are drug related problems more severe in countries that have the death penalty for drug trafficking or those that only mildly punishes drug dealers etc?

for the sake of argument lets talk about heroin, coc aine, meth...lets leave marijuana out for this...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

He said marry me, she said NO. he blinded her now she gets to blind him.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Shock, horror.....

What is the issue here?

The fact that this is happening in an "Axis of Evil" country?
The reported crime?
The punishment?
All of the above?

Is it any worse than forcibly injecting poison into someones veins whilst they are strapped to a table or passing an electric current through someones body until they are dead?

2 sides of the same coin perhaps,

PEACE,
RK

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
At the end of the day, the woman is the victim and if she wants to go through with this punishment then that is her decision. Sure not everyone agrees, and if they were in a similar situation they might forgive their attacker. Just let her deal with it in her own way.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
so if this guy raped a woman does that mean he should punished with rape?.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

the difference is in the torture aspect.

i disagree with the electric chair. but i would support lethal injection. the difference is in are we wanting to kill someone humanely or cause them so much pain that body parts burn and eyeballs pop from electricity till they die...

lethal injection they actually put the person to sleep and he never feels anything. he goes to sleep he dies.. case closed. we maintained our laws and judgement without resulting to the barbarity that the criminal inflicted on his victim.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Dripping acid into peoples eyes is the same kind of torture SAVAK used under the Shah. Wasn't one of the basic principles of the Islamic revolution to put an end to unjust and harsh punishemnt?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewenhart

NO!!

she would get rid of his balls and penis with the "bluntest" machete she can find...

if my younger sis was raped. i will execute the punishment on her behalf.

i promise i will do it as quickly as i can. i promise...

ELSE...

the greatest punishment a human being can impose on another is to behead the other whilst he breathes...

this is what people used to do...long ago...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This seems totally and completely fair. He'll think twice before doing this again. Why slap him on the wrist and wait until he does it again?

More punishments like this and senseless crimes might decrease. Sure it's severe, but what he did to her was too. No, her sight won't come back, but he won't be blinding others either.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Zionist propaganda at its finest.

Stop spreading such BS

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lewenhart

No, he should have a sex change first, then be raped.
That way he would het the fuller effect.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This man poured acid into the eyes of a woman who refused to marry him. I can't imagine anything more horrific or more deserving of like-for-like retribution. If anything he should be put to death.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by McTurbo
taking his eye sight is not a solution to the problem
Yes it is. The problem is that this guy likes to pour acid in women's eyes. When he himself is blinded, the problem is solved.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewenhart

or if the court pleases...

i will create a club that is 1inch in circumference with 100 sharp nails protruding 3mm from it...

im sure you know where i am going to put it...shoving it in and out 100 times

if he lives...i will be fine. he has paid his dues.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join